Who Knew She Needed A Hearing Aid?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
2016-09-08.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2016-09-08.jpg

Believe it or not. I might miss Hillary after she is gone! How can you not miss a gift that never stops giving?

080916earpiece.jpg
http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/080916earpiece.jpg

Conservative actor James Woods: "She can't even lie without help"​

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night’s Presidential Forum?
Paul Joseph Watson - September 8, 2016

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night’s Presidential Forum?

She has been barely walking (with help), now she's barely hearing. Just like Brezhnev in his last days. Pretty soon she'll be barely talking, like Brezhnev.

Americans were making fun of the USSR, now they are about to elect somebody like Brezhnev for their next president. :laugh:

I keep feeling sorry for whomever has to put on the bondo. That must be a wild two hour session. layer after layer while she treats you like a piece of human garbage............sign this disclosure........don't speak....don't touch me.....shutup.....can't you hear that phone ringing ........... get out of my way......don't touch me......wheres my Ipad.........bring me my house boy...shaddup

How can you not miss a gift that never stops giving?
Hillary told another whopper today, . . .

XXXXX

The problem with this corny story that only stupid 20-year-old girls would believe is: Hillary graduated from Wellesley in 1969. Remember? That’s when she gave that speech insulting the first black senator since Reconstruction. So her senior year began in autumn, 1968. She says she was a senior during this harrowing experience, which is when the LSAT is normally taken. But the LBJ administration ended all graduate school deferments on February 16, 1968, except for medical, dental and divinity students, when Hillary was still a junior in college.​

Hillary was born in 1947; so perhaps her mother called her “Hey You” until she named her Hillary —— after Sir Edmund Hillary climbed Mount Everest in 1953!

Perhaps it was that bump on her head that has her confused on dates. Or the trauma of that gunfire she ducked landing in Sarajevo.​

Exclusive: Hillary Tells Yet Another Self-Aggrandizing Feminist Lie
by Ann Coulter
8 Sep 2016

Exclusive: Hillary Tells Yet Another Self-Aggrandizing Feminist Lie - Breitbart

Forum List

Back