Who killed Michael Hastings

The extreme damage to the car was fabricated (4:38) toward the end of the video. This capture here appears at 4:15, only 24 seconds prior to the fake carnage. The fake damage was produced visually for the video only. The fire is clearly out at this point, which refutes any unfounded excuses for the blown out door just 24 seconds later.

People have only asked where Hastings was headed right before his car exploded, but few ever asked a much more important question. Assuming that Hastings left in his car after leaving Thigpen's place, where the hell did he go for as many as 4 hours? This huge amount of time would've allowed him to be killed elsewhere and to remotely control the Mercedes a very short distance before it absolutely exploded. He was only 1.5 miles from home.

Michael Hastings' Dangerous Mind: Journalistic Star Was Loved, Feared and Haunted - Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly

In February, Hastings had rented a one-bedroom apartment with a gorgeous view overlooking Hollywood. The landlord allowed him to use another unit, the one below Thigpen's, to write.

Often, when Hastings was done for the day, he would visit Thigpen. He would talk passionately about the stories he was working on. They talked about other things in the news, about stories she thought he should pursue, and about their shared sense of grief.

"We both suffered the same thing, which was depression," she says.

Hastings was intensely interested in government surveillance of journalists. In May, the story broke about the Department of Justice obtaining the phone records of Associated Press reporters. A couple weeks later, Edward Snowden's revelations about the National Security Agency's massive surveillance program became public. Hastings was convinced he was a target.

His behavior grew increasingly erratic. Helicopters often circle over the hills, but Hastings believed there were more of them around whenever he was at home, keeping an eye on him. He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with. "Nothing I could say could console him," Thigpen says.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

"He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she says.

The next day, around 11:15 a.m., she got a call from her landlord, who told her Hastings had died early that morning. His car had crashed into a palm tree at 75 mph and exploded in a ball of fire.

"I burst into tears," Thigpen says. "I couldn't believe it had happened again."

https://www.google.com/search?q=jord...g&ved=0CCoQ7Ak

The fabricated damage is factual and becomes so by simply observing the video. For the very first time I am pointing out that the right front tire is missing at 1:06. The entire passenger side is free of damage. That minimal damage was actual and real.

The fake carnage at 4:37 has a badly damaged passenger side and a tire turned inward. This simple observation is proof that a high impact crash did not really occur.

Hey.........car engines always end up 150 feet behind the crash site!!!:banana::banana::boobies:

I want to thank you for pointing out the fake image of the tire. I really didn't notice it until you outlined it early this year.

The tire was mostly parallel with the passenger side. It was not turned hard left and could never appear so from any angle. I knew that before posting this thread. Shortly after you made your point I found an awesome capture at 1:53 that shows the tire mostly straight, as it was early in the video and at the end. The straight tire is visible about one minute after the fake image is turned hard left. The angle is the same at these two different times and this capture used is one second before the old one, at 0:54. Of course the LL video was fabricated to some degree. That's just common sense, but what amazes me are the clues they left behind for anyone that bothered to look.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/friscokid71/Screenshot 275_zpsvtex6quu.png~original
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/friscokid71/Screenshot258_zps59cb6769.png~original

Hey.........car engines always end up 150 feet behind the crash site!!!:banana::banana::boobies:

I want to thank you for pointing out the fake image of the tire. I really didn't notice it until you outlined it early this year.

The tire was mostly parallel with the passenger side. It was not turned hard left and could never appear so from any angle. I knew that before posting this thread. Shortly after you made your point I found an awesome capture at 1:53 that shows the tire mostly straight, as it was early in the video and at the end. The straight tire is visible about one minute after the fake image is turned hard left. The angle is the same at these two different times and this capture used is one second before the old one, at 0:54. Of course the LL video was fabricated to some degree. That's just common sense, but what amazes me are the clues they left behind for anyone that bothered to look.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/friscokid71/Screenshot 275_zpsvtex6quu.png~original
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/friscokid71/Screenshot258_zps59cb6769.png~original

didn't someone drive a stake through the heart of this thread?

LA Police Detectives Investigating Hastings Assassination Ambushed Survival Forums

She's the wife of the jewish man with the garden hose. A most important eyewitness who contradicts (the police report) that Hastings was on fire for 3-5 minutes. The relevant audio starts around 12:00.

If her account is true then Hastings was certainly not inside the burning Mercedes, as he would've looked like the completely burned man in the car below. What's interesting is how her description isn't much different from the Coroner's report. The most significant difference is that she described both arms being unburnt instead of just one.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums...27-92b1-042d1c59f745_zps0eb66354.png~original
http://documents.latimes.com/coroner-report-michael-hastings/

This is a real and nasty image of a man burned in a car fire. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/...-mangled-car-crash-car-crash3_zps8fae8b59.jpg

As to the unprecedented Obama regime action of cremating Hastings body without his family’s permission either being sought or granted, the InfoWars News Service further reports:

A witness to the aftermath of the Michael Hastings accident on June 18 in Hancock Park in Los Angeles, California told Infowars Nightly News that the journalist’s body was not badly charred as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

The LAPD and the Los Angeles County Coroner weretrying their best” to hide the body from the witness, who asked to remain anonymous, when it was pulled from the vehicle approximately three hours after the fire was extinguished, between 7:20 to 7:40 AM.

After the ferocity of the fire, the witness expected to see a body charred beyond recognition. “What I saw was the full body,” she told Infowars Nightly News, “with a completely burned face, up to say the shoulders. From the shoulders down I saw the whole body, completely intact, not burned in any way.”
She identified the body as a “white guy about 25 to 30… a white young guy… I saw full, white arms.”

This contradicts the official story. “The body was badly charred and identified only as ‘John Doe 117,’ law enforcement authorities told The Times. Coroner’s officials were attempting to match dental records to help make a positive identification, according to authorities,” the LA Times reported.”
As to why the Obama regime, and now the LAPD, are continuing to cover-up Hastings assassination can be readily viewed in this map [below/see video HERE] showing the sheer impossibility of this award winning reporter who was running for his life having been killed by his vehicle hitting a tree, especially in light of the fact the debris field extends for nearly 300 meters (100 yards) clearly indicating an explosive event.

This is the first comp I did early this year. The camera angle is the same with a slight difference in zoom. The tire being straight and them wanting us to believe it was turned hard left is independent proof of a massive cover-up. One has to wonder how the car got on the grass with only three tires? It's totally logical that the Mercedes slowed greatly prior to its final resting spot, and then exploded.

1:12 http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...c.png~original
1:53 http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...s.png~original

Far easier ways to assassinate someone than fiddling with their car.

Knife in the throat's fuckup proof. No bullet casing to trace. Could trace the knife's shape like I suppose so if concerned about that make an 'ice dagger' that melts but not before making a really good stiletto type weapon. Entirely hypothetical of course...Saw it in a movie once. ;)

Knife in the throat's fuckup proof. No bullet casing to trace. Could trace the knife's shape like I suppose so if concerned about that make an 'ice dagger' that melts but not before making a really good stiletto type weapon. Entirely hypothetical of course...Saw it in a movie once. ;)

It was all just a coincidence, or not. He was paranoid about his car being tampered with only four hours before he blew up in it, or was he really in it at all?

Michael Hastings Dangerous Mind Journalistic Star Was Loved Feared and Haunted L.A. Weekly

His behavior grew increasingly erratic. Helicopters often circle over the hills, but Hastings believed there were more of them around whenever he was at home, keeping an eye on him. He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with. "Nothing I could say could console him," Thigpen says.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

The next day, around 11:15 a.m., she got a call from her landlord, who told her Hastings had died early that morning. His car had crashed into a palm tree at 75 mph and exploded in a ball of fire.

Last edited:

It was all just a coincidence, or not. He was paranoid about his car being tampered with only four hours before he blew up in it, or was he really in it at all?

Michael Hastings Dangerous Mind Journalistic Star Was Loved Feared and Haunted L.A. Weekly

Something pretty damn suspicious about the whole thing no doubt.

Something pretty damn suspicious about the whole thing no doubt.

Do you think it's possible that Jose did not see Hastings' entire body if the video of the blown out door at 4:37 was in fact authentic? He was killed before the staged crash. At least a good case can be made for it.

That thing isn't a human head or the headrest. He was officially found slumped to the left, but that visual showed about a minute later. Two obvious things stand out for me. The nose looks like a long snout and the chin is way too rounded. There's just a few inches between his chin and neck.

You'll notice the supposed image of Hastings slumped leftward with the door blown open, but only 22 seconds earlier the door was straight and undamaged. There couldn't be better evidence of a staged crash. The body was officially found slumped to the left. The times here are 4:15 and 4:37.

Last edited:
The supposed body of Michael Hastings was at first straight up and then slumped over with a blown out door only a minute and a half later. The later view with it slumped over was faked. The times to look for are 3:00 and 4:38. The extreme damage to the Mercedes was altered to match what would be expected from a high speed crash.

The supposed body of Michael Hastings was at first straight up and then slumped over with a blown out door only a minute and a half later. The later view with it slumped over was faked. The times to look for are 3:00 and 4:38. The extreme damage to the Mercedes was altered to match what would be expected from a high speed crash.

Get thrown off the necrophila site again?

Forum List

Back