Who killed Michael Hastings

How about a 10 minute news cast about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Hastings crash and death ?
Vehicles today Can be rigged to be remote controlled....and other theories.
Starts at about 3 minutes.

I think Hastings and Breitbart were murdered, also.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Security experts Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek have demonstrated a method which allows hackers to control a car using a laptop and NES joypad.
The pair have created a system which enables them to connect to a car's electronic control unit (ECU) via the on-board diagnostics port and wrestle control from the driver. A modern car's ECU controls things like acceleration, braking, steering, LED displays on the dashboard and even the car's horn.
Their work — which is funded by Pentagon research facility Darpa — is intended to raise awareness of the increasing dominance of computer systems in modern auto-mobiles. A 2010 model Ford Escape and Toyota Prius were the vehicles "hacked" in the tests.

Weirdness Hackers Use NES Pad To Drive Car - Retro News Nintendo Life
Admit it Michael Hastings Death is Weird and Scary - The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Forum

Don't forget Breitbart's CORONER, he died from arsenic poisoning,

No, he didn't. The "coroner" who performed Brietbart's autopsy is, as far as I know, still alive.

Michael Cormier was a lab tech and photographer in the LA Medical Examiner's Office, (not a "coroner") and didn't have anything to do with Brietbart's autopsy - he was not involved at all.

I've posted this before, and you've chosen to ignore it completely because it doesn't fit your narrative. Lets see what happens this time.

No, he didn't. The "coroner" who performed Brietbart's autopsy is, as far as I know, still alive.

Michael Cormier was a lab tech and photographer in the LA Medical Examiner's Office, (not a "coroner") and didn't have anything to do with Brietbart's autopsy - he was not involved at all.

I've posted this before, and you've chosen to ignore it completely because it doesn't fit your narrative. Lets see what happens this time.

"No he didn't"
"As far as I know"

In the same sentence? You are truly an idiot. I'm so happy morons like you got you ass beat last Tuesday.

"No he didn't"
"As far as I know"

In the same sentence? You are truly an idiot. I'm so happy morons like you got you ass beat last Tuesday.

Actually, you'll notice there's a period between those clauses, which makes them different sentences, not "the same" one.

Perhaps this will clear things up for you:

Michael Cormier died of arsenic poisoning.

He is NOT a coroner. He was a lab tech and autopsy photographer.

He did not perform, or do any assistant work on Breitbart's autopsy. He was not present.

The doctors who performed Breitbart's autopsy are, as far as I know, still alive.

I use that language because it is possible that one or more of them have died since then, it has been a few years.

"No he didn't"
"As far as I know"

Actually, you'll notice there's a period between those clauses, which makes them different sentences, not "the same" one.

Perhaps this will clear things up for you:

Michael Cormier died of arsenic poisoning.

He is NOT a coroner. He was a lab tech and autopsy photographer.

He did not perform, or do any assistant work on Breitbart's autopsy. He was not present.

The doctors who performed Breitbart's autopsy are, as far as I know, still alive.

I use that language because it is possible that one or more of them have died since then, it has been a few years.

I did not know that, Doc. Thank you for the information. I read on some off the trail news site that he was a coroner - I should have fact checked it.

I wonder what time his wiki e-mail was sent? WikiLeaks says Michael Hastings contacted it just before his death. Are they implying he was murdered 8211 Telegraph Blogs

WikiLeaksVerified account ‏@wikileaks 19 Jun 2013
Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died, saying that the FBI was investigating him.
0 replies 1,913 retweets 335 favorites

According to L.A. Weekly, just hours before the deadly crash Hastings had asked to borrow his neighbor’s Volvo because he suspected his own car’s computer system had been hacked. (I believe he asked Jordanna and she obviously refused.) Investigation Who Killed Michael Hastings

Hastings, 33, was best known for his 2010 Rolling Stone report on the Afghan war that ended up bringing down Gen. Stanley McChrystal. Close friends and associates, including Sgt. Joe Biggs, said Hastings sent out a chilling email shortly before his death, saying he believed the feds were investigating him and that he was onto a big story.

I wonder if he sent his buddy an e-mail after leaving his friend Jordanna? I often spot questions or facts others have missed or have simply ignored.

Biggs joined Megyn Kelly today on America Live, saying the email was "very panicked... and something didn't feel right." The LAPD has said that Hastings was driving his Mercedes at a high rate of speed and crashed, with the car bursting into flames, and that foul play is not suspected. Biggs said he finds the cops' version of events very hard to believe.

"His friends and family who know him, everyone says he drives like a grandma. So that right there doesn't seem like something that he would be doing. He had a lot of friends and family that cared about him. He had a good life to live. There's no way he would be acting erratic like that and acting that out of control," said Biggs.

Biggs said Hastings' email followed closely by the mysterious single-car crash "is just not a coincidence." He said "real questions" need to be asked, such as why the Mercedes exploded like it did and why the engine flew out of the vehicle. Michael Hastings Friend Joe Biggs He Drove Like a Grandma Crash Doesn t Add Up Fox News Insider

Last edited:
WHERE WAS HASTINGS DURING THE 3-4 HOURS AFTER HE LEFT JORDANNA'S APARTMENT? HE WASN'T ON FIRE UNTIL 4:30 AM. HIS WHEREABOUTS ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS. THAT'S A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW MODERN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING SHOULD BE DONE. The crash was apparently 1.5 miles from his apartment and he wasn't headed toward it before the explosion. Crash Burn Cover Story Salt Lake City Weekly

His behavior grew increasingly erratic. Helicopters often circle over the hills, but Hastings believed there were more of them around whenever he was at home, keeping an eye on him. He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen’s apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

“He was scared, and he wanted to leave town,” she says.

jordanna thigpen - Google Search

But despite going after big game, Hastings tended to be nonchalant about possible repercussions. “Whenever I’d been reporting around groups of dudes whose job it was to kill people,” he said once, “one of them would usually mention that they were going to kill me.”
Who Killed Michael Hastings -- New York Magazine

By the middle of June, though, Hastings, then 33, had become openly afraid. Helicopters are a common sight in the Hollywood Hills, but he had told Jordanna Thigpen, a neighbor he’d become close to, that there were more of them in the sky than usual, and he was certain they were tracking him. On Saturday the 15th, he called Matt Farwell, his writing partner, and said Farwell might be interviewed by the FBI. Farwell was unsettled. “He was being really cagey over the phone, which was odd, very odd,” Farwell says. On the 17th, Hastings e-mailed colleagues at BuzzFeed to warn them that “the Feds are interviewing my ‘close friends and associates’ ”; he was “onto a big story” and needed to go “off the rada[r] for a bit … hope to see you all soon.”

“He was deeply agitated,” says The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur. Since Hastings didn’t want to say anything more over e-mail or the phone, Farwell, who lived in Virginia, set up a lunch for him the following Thursday with a trusted friend of Farwell’s, also in L.A., so that she could pass along whatever Hastings had to tell him on her forthcoming trip East.

The lunch never happened. At 4:20 a.m. on Tuesday, June 18, Hastings’s silver Mercedes C250 coupe, speeding south on Highland Avenue, crossed Melrose, jumped the median, hit a palm tree, and exploded. The charred body of the driver was identified by the Los Angeles coroner as John Doe 117 until fingerprints confirmed that the deceased was Michael Hastings.

Last edited:
There was no high speed impact into the palm tree and I challenge anyone to prove that myth. What direction was the Mercedes travelling before the crash? What direction was it facing after the crash? What direction was it in relation to the tree? NO CRASH CAN BE PROVEN!

Conspiracy theorists assign a lot of skill to mysterious government agents who in reality probably couldn't engineer a coffee run to Starbucks without losing a scone. How could assassins make Hastings car go so fast that it disintegrated into a convenient tree? Why not cause a heart attack like they did to Breithbart?
this folks coming from a troll who thinks oswald was the one assassin.:ahole-1:

desperation is defined as bring back dead threads

The entire car is south of the tree facing east. Was he coming from the west? The car rolled past the tree without hitting it. The picture demonstrates that clearly.

The fire truck is facing south the same way MH was driving. The car is facing east after supposedly driving over the hydrant on the median. Any person looking at this would assume the car was driving east (THERE WERE HOMES ON THE EAST AND WEST SIDES OF HIGHLAND) before slamming into the west side of the tree. At least some of the crash damage was faked and the position of the car is impossible with the official scenario of a high speed north to south impact.

At 1:06 and other points in the video the right side is clear of damage. The simplest proof of foul play is the utter disrespect they have for the public by showing the limited damage in the beginning and then adding more later that never occurred. The carnage that a real crash into a tree causes is missing from much of the evidence in this case. Video link at the bottom.

At 1:06 and other points in the video the right side is clear of damage. The simplest proof of foul play is the utter disrespect they have for the public by showing the limited damage in the beginning and then adding more later that never occurred. The carnage that a real crash into a tree causes is missing from much of the evidence in this case. Video link at the bottom.

are you gonna post this bullshit as often as your KFK BULLSHIT?

Forum List

Back