Who killed Michael Hastings

A lot of people are asking the same thing. I toodled on down to Hancock Park to take a look around. What do you think a tree would look like if it had been slammed by a Mercedes going over 100 mph? How about not a mark on it? The only damage is to the road from the fire.

Mercedes wants the car. They would like to examine it for mechanical failure. The authorities won't release it. Which authorities? No one knows. Hastings' friends are convinced he was murdered. He told them to get lawyers when they were questioned. He said he was working on something huge. Michael Hastings should have gone someplace safer, like Russia.

I don't put anything beyond reach of this current administration and their friends...One thing's for sure...I know of two people that openly said a huge scandal is about to hit the Obama presidency and both of them are dead. (Hastings and Breitbart)

Conspiracy theorists assign a lot of skill to mysterious government agents who in reality probably couldn't engineer a coffee run to Starbucks without losing a scone. How could assassins make Hastings car go so fast that it disintegrated into a convenient tree? Why not cause a heart attack like they did to Breithbart?

Conspiracy theorists assign a lot of skill to mysterious government agents who in reality probably couldn't engineer a coffee run to Starbucks without losing a scone. How could assassins make Hastings car go so fast that it disintegrated into a convenient tree? Why not cause a heart attack like they did to Breithbart?

It is easy to rig a car or hack into its operating system. What it looks like is the car was rigged to remove speed controls. When it reached a certain speed a bomb would detonate and that's how the wreckage got into proximity with the tree.

cars rigged to lose speed control can be shut off.

that's what I would do.

or at least put it into park or neutral.

And yet no tree is evident as reported by an eye witness in this thread. Further the Government won't release the car to qualified people to determine a possible defect. If there is nothing to hide why?

And yet no tree is evident as reported by an eye witness in this thread.
And you put to much faith in believing some random guy in a thread claiming to have conducted an investigation. No tree? No mark on any tree?

conspiracy20n-4-web.jpg

hastings-tree-300x208.jpg

34300056001_2498466076001_vs-51c46235e4b085e00d59c245-1592194048001.jpg

michael_hastings_memorial.jpg

hastingsmemorial1b.jpg

Widemodern_Hastings1_062013.jpg

hastingsmemorial1a.jpg

2013-06-23_1009.jpg

michael_hastings_memorial.jpg

Let me guess all photoshopped right? Actors hired to pretend to put flowers next to a fake tree.

Further the Government won't release the car to qualified people to determine a possible defect. If there is nothing to hide why?
Well my first guess would be LAPD towed it to conduct their own investigation first, since they are probably who investigated fatal accidents in their jurisdiction.

But that would make too much sense, nah they must be in cahoots with the feds in some grand conspiracy to hide evidence from the maker of the car.

A lot of people are asking the same thing. I toodled on down to Hancock Park to take a look around. What do you think a tree would look like if it had been slammed by a Mercedes going over 100 mph? How about not a mark on it? The only damage is to the road from the fire.....

you saw the wrong tree.

most of the lower bark is gone.

there are burn marks on the tree.

Assassination by Car accidents

also
What was a volunteer Jewish EMS team Hatzolah doing on the scene of the Michael Hastings crash so quickly? How is it possible that in such a short period of time (likely less than 3 minutes, maybe less) they were fully dressed, in their vehicles, and on the scene?

Why is it that so quickly the FBI has decided there was no fowl play involved so soon-

Are we really to believe that on-call LAPD is really that slow to show up to a traffic accident?- and that a volunteer force could assemble so quickly?

Why are there no skid-marks before crashing into the palm-tree

Why did a Mercedes- known for safety and able to avoid exploding on the Autobahn in traffic accidents get so greatly damaged, and explode “like a bomb”?
(Quote function not working)
Michael Hastings Death / Murder and Hatzolah |

Last edited:

Breitbart didn't die from a heart attack. He was poisoned with arsenic. When the coroner who reported it on live television - that Breitbart died of arsenic poisoning - he died shortly after of arsenic poisoning too! Probably because he wouldn't recant his testimony to the reporters.

I don't really know much about Hastings but his story was so big why didn't he share it with someone for some insurance?

Breitbart didn't die from a heart attack. He was poisoned with arsenic. When the coroner who reported it on live television - that Breitbart died of arsenic poisoning - he died shortly after of arsenic poisoning too!...

pathetic lies.

next you'll tell us the tree Hastings hit is in perfect condition.

Forum List

Back