Who just won an officially licensed NFL team hat of their choice?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
BOO-YAH, I did!!!!

I won it from the little contest Mountain Dew's doing where if you collect 2 bottle caps of the same team, you win a hat with the team of your choice. I don't even wear hats, I'll sell it to someone for $25!

Heeeeell no! I read the label, it said this hat is a $10 value!!!!

That would definitely depend on team of choice. Like, a Detroit hat... 50 cents at best...

Now a Steeler hat, THAT would definitely be worth the $25

:D

If I bother to spend the money on the postage sending them in, I more than likely will get a Steelers one. I'm not really big into sports, but they're my team in the NFL.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Yeah, well, I'm still mad at the Steelers for losing me a cup of coffee! :slap:

I'm so angry I could spit. Damn whole team full of stars and they execute like a high school team. Their offensive line is just that, offensive. My team officially stinks this year. My only goal is to see everyone elses favorite teams lose as well so I'm not the only one in misery. :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
My only goal is to see everyone elses favorite teams lose as well so I'm not the only one in misery. :D

Houston Texans: 4-6
Pittsburgh Steelers: 3-7

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dan
BOO-YAH, I did!!!!

I won it from the little contest Mountain Dew's doing where if you collect 2 bottle caps of the same team, you win a hat with the team of your choice. I don't even wear hats, I'll sell it to someone for $25!

Get a Steelers hat and give it to me. If not, I'll be forced to drown you at the shore house this year. I'll expect my hat soon.

Carry on.

Get a Steelers hat and give it to me. If not, I'll be forced to drown you at the shore house this year. I'll expect my hat soon.

$30, and it's yours.

Originally posted by Dan
$30, and it's yours.

Damn, I threaten you and the price goes up? LOL

No more threats, I'm just going to rob you blind when I see you there. Bring a large lockbox to store all your stuff, especially my hat. :D

LOL, doesn't it suck when your team isn't even the best team in their state?

Originally posted by Unregistered
LOL, doesn't it suck when your team isn't even the best team in their state?

It's actually not all that odd!

Miami - Jacksonville - Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh - Philadelphia
San Francisco - Oakland - San Diego
NY Giants - NY Jets - Buffalo
Dallas - Houston
Cincinnati - Cleveland

States with more than one team make up nearly 50% of the NFL.

Forum List

Back