Who is your favorite poster :)

Who is your favorite poser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like some people prefer hard rock music over country, each person has different tastes when it comes to board members. I prefer MM. He states his opinion, provides support for his opinion, and even clearly answers challenges and questions put to him in a quick and insightful intelligent manner. At least he does this to a greater and better degree than does any other member that I know of.

thank you matt.... I have always tried to speak my own truth to power.... I have always tried to apply my experiences in life to the debate at hand. I answer all questions posed to me in my own words and I write all my own stuff. I only ask that others do the same....

I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with me....only that if they DO disagree with MY words or MY thoughts that the express that disagreement with THEIR OWN words and THEIR OWN thoughts. I really don't wish to debate every single republican editorial writer on the web.... if people want to engage me on those terms, I can be a downright delightful fellow!

thank you matt.... I have always tried to speak my own truth to power.... I have always tried to apply my experiences in life to the debate at hand. I answer all questions posed to me in my own words and I write all my own stuff. I only ask that others do the same....

I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with me....only that if they DO disagree with MY words or MY thoughts that the express that disagreement with THEIR OWN words and THEIR OWN thoughts. I really don't wish to debate every single republican editorial writer on the web.... if people want to engage me on those terms, I can be a downright delightful fellow!

who faxes you the daily DNC talking points?

Now, I KNOW you're not talking about someone ELSE parroting... You'd NEVER be that hypocritical, would you?

:rofl:

in fact, nobody faxes me anything political at all..... I have never even seen a DNC talking point, let alone repeated one or claimed it was my own!

Can you re-open the voting, I want to vote for myself. Then Ill have one vote, and be as cool as RSR.

Forum List

Back