Who is your favorite poster :)

Who is your favorite poser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good point. I was referring to, they shouldnt have any bias against any poster, for example, if a mod ever says I hate you, or mis use power

its a fine line is all im saying.

What you're basically saying is mods shouldn't have a point of view or post, just babysit. You're also assuming a situation will occur that has not.

I can hate you if I feel like it. That doesn't mean I'm going to abuse the power of my position.

I voted for myself just to see the results so far and now I have 1 vote:wtf:

Hint: If you click on the little link on the right of the poll that says "View Poll Results ," you can see the results without voting.:eusa_doh:

Imagine...You telling someone how a part of the board works..
halo.gif

funnyface.gif

This message is hidden because red states rule is on your ignore list.

Man, that's turning out to be a nice feature.

Looks more like you posting under duel ID's

You Sir have tarnished my Reputation once more with your slanderous LIES! I have asked you for proof to back your false claims, and all you do is reach up your ass into your colon an pull out crap.

Assume the En Guard position and prepare to defend yourself as I seek to restore my virtue and honor with the Sharpe blade of my cold steel cyber sword.

Dilbert_en_guard.jpg

You Sir have tarnished my Reputation once more with your slanderous LIES! I have asked you for proof to back your false claims, and all you do is reach up your ass into your colon an pull out crap.

Assume the En Guard position and prepare to defend yourself as I seek to restore my virtue and honor with the Sharpe blade of my cold steel cyber sword.

Dilbert_en_guard.jpg

Today's show is brought to you by the letter "J" and the number "6".

Just like some people prefer hard rock music over country, each person has different tastes when it comes to board members. I prefer MM. He states his opinion, provides support for his opinion, and even clearly answers challenges and questions put to him in a quick and insightful intelligent manner. At least he does this to a greater and better degree than does any other member that I know of.

Forum List

Back