Who is your favorite poster :)

Who is your favorite poser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I know I bug people like you - I am doing a good job

I thought moderates just wanted to get along with everyone

Are you out of your freakin' mind? WHAT has EVER led you believe I wanted to get along with ANYBODY?

Some people I tolerate and some I want to twist their heads off at their spindling little girly-man necks.

Guess which one YOU are.:evil:

Are you out of your freakin' mind? WHAT has EVER led you believe I wanted to get along with ANYBODY?

Some people I tolerate and some I want to twist their heads off at their spindling little girly-man necks.

**checks own neck**

I've survived another day..

You are sounding more like a tolerant liberal everyday

Dude, you need to wake up. I'm more conservative than you'll EVER be. You're just a parrot for the NEOCON Gazette aka "Newsbusters."

Yea right. I can tell by your warm personality and charming demeanor you are a "conservative"

You think "warm personality and charming demeanor" are conservative personality traits?

Tell that to Dick Cheney.

There's a difference between talking to real people and being intolerant to suffering fools.

Dick Cheny is like the elder grandfather trying to educate his younger grandchildren

You on the other hand, try to "talk" to people but your arrogrance gets in the way everytime

Much like MM

Dick Cheny is like the elder grandfather trying to educate his younger grandchildren

You on the other hand, try to "talk" to people but your arrogrance gets in the way everytime

Much like MM

Odd, I get my point to across to just about everyone except the morons. If I seem arrogant to you, it is a matter of perception on your part, but it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out that most people feel REAL good about themselves after a few words with YOU.

Odd, I get my point to across to just about everyone except the morons. If I seem arrogant to you, it is a matter of perception on your part, but it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out that most people feel REAL good about themselves after a few words with YOU.

To libs a moron is anyone who disagrees with them

You are passing the liberal kook test with flying colors

You can vote multiple times on this thread.

Also, Correct me if im wrong, but I believe its a conflict of interest for the moderators to take sides. I.E. Like one board member over another, or showing hostility towards one board member, while being nice to another.

Im not naming names, Im just speaking in general terms.

You can vote multiple times on this thread.

Also, Correct me if im wrong, but I believe its a conflict of interest for the moderators to take sides. I.E. Like one board member over another, or showing hostility towards one board member, while being nice to another.

Im not naming names, Im just speaking in general terms.

Mods can take any position appropriate to the behavior of a given poster. Why would they view all posters as equal or refrain from civil debate? Or refrain from pointing out to a poster that their arguments make no sense?

Mods can take any position appropriate to the behavior of a given poster. Why would they view all posters as equal or refrain from civil debate? Or refrain from pointing out to a poster that their arguments make no sense?

good point. I was referring to, they shouldnt have any bias against any poster, for example, if a mod ever says I hate you, or mis use power

its a fine line is all im saying.

Libs have one set of rules for the masses

and another set for themselves

It applies to all situations

Forum List

Back