Who is your candidate? - match quiz

Dunno about this test, because my candidates in order of choice were.......

1. Obama
2. Perry
3. Romney

Personally? I can't stand Perry as I think he's a complete idiot, and I don't like Romney because I personally don't believe corporations are people.

Thatr is becuase you look at the charactrer of a candidte...and the vision of a candidate.

This poll is based on the words speechwriters wrote for the candidates..

You know...words used to get votes?

Same for Rightwinger......he uses his head based on his own sentiments of the character and vision of a candidate.....not just the words.

So this little "quiz" is quite flawed.

1. Ron Paul

2. Rick Perry

3. Newt Gingrich

Your top candidate match is Ron Paul!
Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich were runner-ups.

There were several questions where I didn't like the options at all. Amazingly it got the numero uno spot correct. But I cannot imagine voting for number two or three except as a "if my guy dropped dead immediatly after swearing in" option.

Dunno about this test, because my candidates in order of choice were.......

1. Obama
2. Perry
3. Romney

Personally? I can't stand Perry as I think he's a complete idiot, and I don't like Romney because I personally don't believe corporations are people.

Thatr is becuase you look at the charactrer of a candidte...and the vision of a candidate.

This poll is based on the words speechwriters wrote for the candidates..

You know...words used to get votes?

Same for Rightwinger......he uses his head based on his own sentiments of the character and vision of a candidate.....not just the words.

So this little "quiz" is quite flawed.

Yanno...........I was kinda thinking the same thing, because a lot of the answers looked like some of their standard boilerplate from stump speeches.

But, to tell the truth, I don't really trust any kind of poll that relies on buzzwords and catchphrases.

Same reason I don't like Twitter, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to put a whole, cogent, coherent, and COMPLETE thought into 140 characters or less.

Forum List

Back