Who is yer favorite founding father?

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski appeared to suggest this morning that her favorite founding father is President Abraham Lincoln, who is not generally recognized as a founding father of the United States.

The guy that wrote this also... "not generally recognized". He is never recognized as a founding father.

You think you see a perfect idiot in Palin then an even perfecter idiot comments on her idiocy. Classic.

Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski appeared to suggest this morning that her favorite founding father is President Abraham Lincoln, who is not generally recognized as a founding father of the United States.

The guy that wrote this also... "not generally recognized". He is never recognized as a founding father.

You think you see a perfect idiot in Palin then an even perfecter idiot comments on her idiocy. Classic.

perfecter?
:lol:

perfecter?
:lol:

Don't misunderestimate him.

Thomas Jefferson was a real ass, a total hypocrite!

My favorite Founding Mother is Abigail Adams. John Adams would, figuratively speaking, have been nothing without her. I don't know if John Quincy Adams can be considered a founding father or not, but he would literally have been nothing without Abigail!

For Palin, it's of course "all of them". Her typical non-answer answer.

Beck Calls 'Bullcrap' On Palin's Non-Answer About Favorite Founding Father (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Well, at least MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski gives a solid answer. Can't blame her of dodging the question. She picked Lincoln.

Did MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Say Her Favorite Founding Father Is Lincoln? (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Jesus help us all. We have idiots making the news and then more idiots reporting the news...

Yeah Palin stumbled.

I would have considered the question a moment if I didn't have the answer at the tip-of-my-tongue (which Palin clearly did not). For some reason Palin believes that a fast answer is a good answer, and it was pretty clear that "all of them" wasn't good. Of course, given a few moments to reflect (I really suspect Beck pulled a dollar bill from his wallet and laid it on the table), she picks George Washington.

for palin, it's of course "all of them". Her typical non-answer answer.

beck calls 'bullcrap' on palin's non-answer about favorite founding father (video) | tpm livewire

well, at least msnbc's mika brzezinski gives a solid answer. Can't blame her of dodging the question. She picked lincoln.

did msnbc's mika brzezinski say her favorite founding father is lincoln? (video) | tpm livewire

jesus help us all. We have idiots making the news and then more idiots reporting the news...

yeah palin stumbled.

I would have considered the question a moment if i didn't have the answer at the tip-of-my-tongue (which palin clearly did not). For some reason palin believes that a fast answer is a good answer, and it was pretty clear that "all of them" wasn't good. Of course, given a few moments to reflect (i really suspect beck pulled a dollar bill from his wallet and laid it on the table), she picks george washington.

lol.

For Palin, it's of course "all of them". Her typical non-answer answer.

Beck Calls 'Bullcrap' On Palin's Non-Answer About Favorite Founding Father (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Well, at least MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski gives a solid answer. Can't blame her of dodging the question. She picked Lincoln.

Did MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Say Her Favorite Founding Father Is Lincoln? (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Jesus help us all. We have idiots making the news and then more idiots reporting the news...

Typical beauty queen response when you don't have a clue about what you are being asked. As much as Palin trumpets the values of our founding fathers, she doesn't have a clue what those values are and how they came about

for palin, it's of course "all of them". Her typical non-answer answer.

beck calls 'bullcrap' on palin's non-answer about favorite founding father (video) | tpm livewire

well, at least msnbc's mika brzezinski gives a solid answer. Can't blame her of dodging the question. She picked lincoln.

did msnbc's mika brzezinski say her favorite founding father is lincoln? (video) | tpm livewire

jesus help us all. We have idiots making the news and then more idiots reporting the news...

yeah palin stumbled.

I would have considered the question a moment if i didn't have the answer at the tip-of-my-tongue (which palin clearly did not). For some reason palin believes that a fast answer is a good answer, and it was pretty clear that "all of them" wasn't good. Of course, given a few moments to reflect (i really suspect beck pulled a dollar bill from his wallet and laid it on the table), she picks george washington.

lol.

Its rare to actually lol, but I just did. Nicely dont sir. :clap2:

Okay , I'm just going to say this, I sort of think my Democrat friends look forward to the next Palin mis-step with glee. I admit she tends to not think sometimes before talking, but on the Mika Brzezinski answer of Lincoln, I guess you could say she tried, but she was a more than a few years off don't you think. As for myself I tend to like James Madison for obvious reasons.

What is it with Sarah Palin?

Why is it that when asked a simple question she gets that "Moose in the headlights" look? Is it that her handlers don't provide her talking points for simple questions?

Ms Palin......What is your favorite color?
Well....I like all the colors....you betcha...wink

Ms Palin......Who was your favorite Three Stooges??
Well....I like ALL the Stooges

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan (Wait, you mean he wasn't a founder?)

Uh..Who's that guy on the one dollar bill, oh I know! Washington! :rofl:

I saw someone remark that naming Washington as your favorite founder is like naming Leonardo your favorite Ninja Turtle. It means you don't know any of them. :lol:

My personal favorite founding father had to be Benjamin Franklin. There was nothing that guy couldn't do.

Why can't she answer simple questions? Is it that her handlers don't provide her talking points for simple questions?

At least she eventually answered with someone who, ya know, actually WAS a founding father...

Why can't she answer simple questions? Is it that her handlers don't provide her talking points for simple questions?

At least she eventually answered with someone who, ya know, actually WAS a founding father...

yea.....George Washington

A first grader would have answered George Washington

The point being that I started the thread with two idiots. Everyone seems to be jumping on one of the idiots and ignoring the other.

I mean, Lincoln?!?! Really?!?!

The point being that I started the thread with two idiots. Everyone seems to be jumping on one of the idiots and ignoring the other.

I mean, Lincoln?!?! Really?!?!

Every cable news network has their blonde bimbo reporter we are supposed to take seriously. I just ignore them

Forum List

Back