Who is watching this?

W

wes1856

Kerry is a disaster. This speech is a mess, he's all over the map. If he loses then I guess this country is headed in a very, very wrong direction.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it...turned it on and am now blown away by how fake he is. Oh Lord, please let W pull this off...

Absolute disaster, gonna fall in the polls...my prediction

Sounds a little to me like Kerry is trying to sound like Clinton. That he is going to bring all of us together,and seems to have forgotten about his totally Liberal voting record.

:sleep: :poop: :puke3:

That's it, as soon as I turn 35, I'm running for president. My platform will be, "I don't belong to any political party, so vote for me and tell them you don't want any more of their BS politics running the country, and that you'd rather have someone who truly has the people in mind, rather than his political party or the latest polls." Oh, and my other platform will be, "I tell the truth and I stick to my statements...and I'll even admit it when I'm wrong."

One of the guys I work with has the best platform I can think of....free Spice channel for all, Coors in the fridge (very important here inCO) and then invade Canada to take over their natl gas & oil reserves!

Hobbit said:
That's it, as soon as I turn 35, I'm running for president. My platform will be, "I don't belong to any political party, so vote for me and tell them you don't want any more of their BS politics running the country, and that you'd rather have someone who truly has the people in mind, rather than his political party or the latest polls." Oh, and my other platform will be, "I tell the truth and I stick to my statements...and I'll even admit it when I'm wrong."
Got my vote :beer:

I didn't watch his speech on tv.
Unlike Clinton, Kerry is not a very motiviting or interesting speaker. At least Clinton had charector (in speech that is).
To me, Kerry is a very angry man or comes across as one...which to me, anger is a cover up...but a cover up for what??? hmmmm.

winston churchi said:
I didn't watch his speech on tv.
Unlike Clinton, Kerry is not a very motiviting or interesting speaker. At least Clinton had charector (in speech that is).
To me, Kerry is a very angry man or comes across as one...which to me, anger is a cover up...but a cover up for what??? hmmmm.

Lack of balls

Hobbit said:

So you are trying to do a Nader Campaign?

So you are trying to do a Nader Campaign?

Same angle, different politics. If I run, I'll make it clear that I don't answer to a political party, but I'll also make it clear exactly where I stand on all issues. I just hope I'd end up winning instead of just handing victory to the Dems by taking Rep votes, like Perot did.

Truthfully, I haven't watched but seconds of it when I happen to channel surf past a channel that has it on. I can't stand to look at or listen to those people. It's all hype, spin and outright bullshit.

I wish my TV had a "election commercial skip" function. It would be ON!

Forum List

Back