Who is to blame?

I like this from their page:

181323_515070485181488_532047382_n.jpg

Your pic is missing one

Moon_Rocket_VEXEL_by_rogelead.jpg

thought the roof entitlement spending

Re-regulating Wall Street will make taxing the rich more completely unnecessary. Taxing the rich more is like making the guy who lives in a bigger house than you pay for the stuff a burglar took from you.

we just need to end SEC regulators vacation. Do their jobs and stop being toadies for wall st. End the nepotism.

181323_515070485181488_532047382_n.jpg

Your pic is missing one

thought the roof entitlement spending[/I][/B][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

which isn't even close to what running two wars we didn't need to run cost.

Jillian, at some point we have got to stop the spending. You want to play the blame game because that's all you wingnuts can do. You don't have a clue on how to get our house back in order again. We no longer have budgets...we don't need them as long as we can just keep raising the debt ceiling. This mindset will be at a cost for generations to come. I can see why economists believe China is the nation that is emerging as the economic giant.

Those who do not remember the past usually vote Democrat, CrusaderFrank Santayana, George's lesser known brother

This is the problem. You people are worried more about who to blame when things go bad and how to claim credit for good things than you are about actually fixing problems.

It's amazing how much we could accomplish if we stopped worrying about who to blame and just fixed the problems without worrying who got the credit.

who is to blame.... how about

the unions.
individual greed in wanting more then you can afford.

yeah, thats it :thup: :rolleyes:

Study: Shrinking wages tied to decline in union membership | The Raw Story
The study found that union membership stood at 26.7 percent in 1973, but fell to just 13.1 percent in 2011.

use your noodle syrenn!!! :eusa_eh:

wide egg or angle hair? :tongue: I promise to use my Gigli if you use your Tuffoli.

unions also have driven jobs to other countries.

who is to blame.... how about

the unions.
individual greed in wanting more then you can afford.

yeah, thats it :thup: :rolleyes:

Study: Shrinking wages tied to decline in union membership | The Raw Story
The study found that union membership stood at 26.7 percent in 1973, but fell to just 13.1 percent in 2011.

use your noodle syrenn!!! :eusa_eh:

wide egg or angle hair? :tongue: I promise to use my Gigli if you use your Tuffoli.

That would explain the stagnant wages for the last 40 yrs. ($40/hr today is not the same as $40/hr was in 1970 ;) ) Do you know what current wage disparities are & when the last time they were this disparate? Also, globalization=> CEO's search for the cheapest labor (race to the bottom) has driven down wages in the U.S.

Last edited:
repub, laissez faire, low-tax capitalism works!!! :clap2: (One reason increased revenues are needed :eusa_shhh: )

37107_515072158514654_1037613225_n.jpg

Last edited:

That would explain the stagnant wages for the last 40 yrs. ($40/hr today is not the same as $40/hr was in 1970 ;) ) Do you know what current wage disparities are & when the last time they were this disparate? Also, globalization=> CEO's search for the cheapest labor (race to the bottom) has driven down wages in the U.S.

I believe the question was.... who is to blame for unemployment.

unions and their unsustainable demands have driven jobs overseas.

Forum List

Back