Who is this adorable little girl??

pink-and-blue-Franklin-Roosevelt-2.jpg

Penny have you spent any time thinking about why pushing transgenderism on toddlers may not be a good idea, or are you just mouthing what your overlords think is best?

I'd love to know

I have no overlords. Also I'm not pushing transgenderism, did these two little boys have a gender problem, no. I am stating its not the parents or the teachers pushing this, but the parents just might be accountable unknowingly due to what meds they took and or genetics. It's biological.

It's not biological. Biologically almost all transgender people are intact and whole, with correct DNA and genitalia.

Penny have you spent any time thinking about why pushing transgenderism on toddlers may not be a good idea, or are you just mouthing what your overlords think is best?

I'd love to know

I have no overlords. Also I'm not pushing transgenderism, did these two little boys have a gender problem, no. I am stating its not the parents or the teachers pushing this, but the parents just might be accountable unknowingly due to what meds they took and or genetics. It's biological.

It's not biological. Biologically almost all transgender people are intact and whole, with correct DNA and genitalia.

Yes its biological. Read all the links I left in the other thread, and you know which one.

Or read this link and follow the footnotes.
Causes of transsexuality - Wikipedia

Its the Christian community who are so anti transgender people and so you do not believe the bible where Jesus said some eunuchs are created that way, made that way (sterilization), or chose to be that way. (Paul) and I suspect Jesus was that way in the NT gospels. Asexual.

Last edited:

I'd love to know

Yes its biological. Read all the links I left in the other thread, and you know which one.

Or since you seem quite lazy, read this link and follow the footnotes.

The only biological cases are the few cases of congenital birth defects. Which is understandable. Otherwise, there is no biological problem in transgenders. It is a mental problem.

I'd love to know

The only biological cases are the few cases of congenital birth defects. Which is understandable. Otherwise, there is no biological problem in transgenders. It is a mental problem.

Its the Christian community who are so anti transgender people and so you do not believe the bible where Jesus said some eunuchs are created that way, made that way (sterilization), or chose to be that way. (Paul) and I suspect Jesus was that way in the NT gospels. Asexual.

I'd love to know

I just said that, Penny. That there are biological birth defects. Did you not read what I wrote? But I love it when you get flustered because you just start typing nonsensical stuff. Like about Christians.

By the way are Muslims also "anti-transgender"? Do tell us. Penny.

I just said that, Penny. That there are biological birth defects. Did you not read what I wrote? But I love it when you get flustered because you just start typing nonsensical stuff. Like about Christians.

Now you bring up Muslims, what for?? Did Jesus have sex and what was Pauls "thorn in the side?" Yes transgender is biological. Also global warming is REAL.

Now you bring up Muslims, what for?? Did Jesus have sex and what was Pauls "thorn in the side?" Yes transgender is biological. Also global warming is REAL.

Jesus did not have sex, as you know, but the Bible says He was in "every way tempted". So that means he was not asexual. We do not know what Paul's thorn is.

So since I answered your questions, tell us where Muslims stand on transgenderism, won't you? Since you love you some Muslims.

Jesus did not have sex, as you know, but the Bible says He was in "every way tempted". So that means he was not asexual. We do not know what Paul's thorn is.

So since I answered your questions, tell us where Muslims stand on transgenderism, won't you? Since you love you some Muslims.

The only way to get through to you guys is through the bible that you believe is the Word of God himself, yet you dismiss most of what is said in it.

Matthew 19:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Where does it say Jesus was tempted "in every way".

The only way to get through to you guys is through the bible that you believe is the Word of God himself, yet you dismiss most of what is said in it.

Matthew 19:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

This is talking about castration, basically. Yes, Penny, that's right. It's talking about men whose genitals are malformed, who were castrated, and who choose to live asexually. It is NOT talking about men who think they are women.

Now, since you want to be consistent I am SURE--you equally condemn Muslims because they don't accept transgenderism either.

Right, Penny? Because you're so fair-minded. Right?

You do not know your Scriptures.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.--Hebrews 4:15

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.--Hebrews 4:15

Hebrews? Yes I know what it says. So sex is sinful??? So you take it from an unknown author who never met Jesus and writes that he was tempted in all things. God was tempted to have sex, yet didn't.

Yet you put RC priests down and blast the RCC. I wonder how Jesus got here if you believe the story of the virgin birth?

Hebrews? Yes I know what it says. So sex is sinful??? So you take it from an unknown author who never met Jesus and writes that he was tempted in all things. God was tempted to have sex, yet didn't.

Yet you put RC priests down and blast the RCC. I wonder how Jesus got here if you believe the story of the virgin birth?

Sex is not at all sinful in marriage--it is a gift from God in fact. It is sinful as lust. And yes, Jesus Christ in human form was tempted.

Now, where can I read you being critical of Islamic beliefs, Penny? Have you put on the hijab yet?

Sex is not at all sinful in marriage--it is a gift from God in fact. It is sinful as lust. And yes, Jesus Christ in human form was tempted.

Now, where can I read you being critical of Islamic beliefs, Penny? Have you put on the hijab yet?

Yet God didn't marry Mary, he took another man's engaged wife and had a child with her, and he was not married to her and she was a handmaid (servant female). Now how did this get on Islamic beliefs?? What does Islam have to do with this tread. NOTHING.

Yet God didn't marry Mary, he took another man's engaged wife and had a child with her, and he was not married to her and she was a handmaid (servant female). Now how did this get on Islamic beliefs?? What does Islam have to do with this tread. NOTHING.

Does Islam support transgenders, Penny? Where can I read you being critical of Islam for their stance on homosexuality and transgenderism?

I'd love to know

Bullshit.. It is all about the failure of liberal parents and teachers who dont stand up and be adults in the room to say to little Johnny "Son, you have a penis and balls, you are a boy", and to little Sally " with what you have, you can rule the world of man, just dont grow a beard", but when the little children start to whine, the spineless liberals back down because they dont want to have conflict resolution in their face. The liberals know that just like them, their special snowflakes, will throw a tantrum and possibly burn the house down, which is why the liberals allow their children to be the boss.

Conflict resolution is conceptualized as the methods and processes involved in facilitating the peaceful ending of conflict and retribution.

Those same kids grow up to be like these.

I'd love to know

Bullshit.. It is all about the failure of liberal parents and teachers who dont stand up and be adults in the room to say to little Johnny "Son, you have a penis and balls, you are a boy", and to little Sally " with what you have, you can rule the world of man, just dont grow a beard", but when the little children start to whine, the spineless liberals back down because they dont want to have conflict resolution in their face. The liberals know that just like them, their special snowflakes, will throw a tantrum and possibly burn the house down, which is why the liberals allow their children to be the boss.

Conflict resolution is conceptualized as the methods and processes involved in facilitating the peaceful ending of conflict and retribution.

Bullshit!!

I'd love to know

Bullshit!!

You know it is true.....You just cant come to grips, that with Marxism and gender politics, you side has fucked up the minds of all those special snowflakes....

I'd love to know

Or read this link and follow the footnotes.

Wikipedia is not a valid source, Ahmed. Certainly not for political issues.

How do you Muslims handle the mental illness of gender dysphoria?

***Mod Edit - Read the rules regarding images of the type you posted.***

Oh, that's right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back