Who is this adorable little girl??

pink-and-blue-Franklin-Roosevelt-2.jpg
Is it Donald J(ackass) Trump?
LOL! Trying to see the Orange Tang Bone Spur POTUS in that photo.

I'd like you Snowflakes to explain something to me.

You make a big deal out of President Trump's medical deferement.

But, where are your comments about:

Obama's deferememts from military service.
Or Bill Clinton's.

The only living presidents who served are GW Bush for his Air National Guard service and Jimmy Carter, a bona fide submariner and Nuke advocate.

Your two-faced responses are dutifully noted.

Obama didn't need any, and Clinton was opposed the war and did sign up for the draft but his number was not called. Trump was a chicken shit along with Bolton and so were his two sons.

Last edited:
I know I know it was AOC before she lost her mind and became the FLAVOR OF THE DAY for you DemonRATS!

gebEjz8.jpg
What in the heck does this have to do with this thread. Is she living in your head???already. Get over her, she is too young for you.

Or Bill Clinton's.

The only living presidents who served are GW Bush for his Air National Guard service and Jimmy Carter, a bona fide submariner and Nuke advocate.

LOL...what deferments for Obama? Your absurd malice for Obama has clouded your reasoning because there was no draft when Obama turned 18 therefore no need to seek deferments.

Its the faggot FDR, yeah, back then liberals still fucked with their children.
:clap:

The second one is of Louis XV.

I suspect it was only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists). They all didn't grow up to be transgender did they??

When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Page 1 | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian

You think Louis XV was a CAPITALIST? :eek: :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

You ISIS members are the dumbest of the dumb....

Yes he was dirt poor.:rolleyes:

I know I know it was AOC before she lost her mind and became the FLAVOR OF THE DAY for you DemonRATS!

gebEjz8.jpg
Purge, thank you for not whipping on Hillary Clinton. I was beginning to believe Republicans have lost the capacity for independent thought and have to rely on Trump to provide fantasy villains, but you have restored my faith that Republicans can find their own fantasy spooks without getting eternally stuck on the old ones....over and over and over again like Gowdy on Benghazi! Bravo for providing new blood! It's refreshing!

gebEjz8.jpg
Purge, thank you for not whipping on Hillary Clinton. I was beginning to believe Republicans have lost the capacity for independent thought and have to rely on Trump to provide fantasy villains, but you have restored my faith that Republicans can find their own fantasy spooks without getting eternally stuck on the old ones....over and over and over again like Gowdy on Benghazi! Bravo for providing new blood! It's refreshing!
I haven't started on Fauxahontas. or Maisy yet :)

gebEjz8.jpg
Says the guys who all during 8 years of Obama, were blaming Bush for Obama's fecklessness...Hypocrites.

I suspect it was only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists). They all didn't grow up to be transgender did they??

You truly are as dumb as camel dung.

Yes, Capitalists have more than you dumb fucking Muzzie Beasts, but wealth is not capitalism. Louis was a MONARCH you fucking retard.

Or Bill Clinton's.

LOL...what deferments for Obama? Your absurd malice for Obama has clouded your reasoning because there was no draft when Obama turned 18 therefore no need to seek deferments.
Oh dear baby Jebuz, I'm still laughing. Thank you!

Yes, Capitalists have more than you dumb fucking Muzzie Beasts, but wealth is not capitalism. Louis was a MONARCH you fucking retard.

This is what I said "only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists).

How do you think FDR's daddy got wealthy??

This is what I said "only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists).

How do you think FDR's daddy got wealthy??
By stealing it through government regulations and taxes....

Penny have you spent any time thinking about why pushing transgenderism on toddlers may not be a good idea, or are you just mouthing what your overlords think is best?

I'd love to know

I have no overlords. Also I'm not pushing transgenderism, did these two little boys have a gender problem, no. I am stating its not the parents or the teachers pushing this, but the parents just might be accountable unknowingly due to what meds they took and or genetics. It's biological.

Forum List

Back