who is the worst dictator in the world and why?

who is the world's Worst dictator

• Kim Jong-il (North Korea)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Robert Mugabe (zimbabwe)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • King Abdullah (Saudi Arabia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fidel Castro (Cuba)

• Hosni Mubarak (Egypt)

• vladamir putin (russia)

• Pervez Musharraf (pakistan)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Omar Al-Bashir (sudan)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bashar al-Assad (syria)

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wiggles was also involved in an incident in which she and a mob of bloodthirsty Haight-Ashbury hippies, high on Patchouli, brutally attacked some clean-cut college kids who were singing The Star-Spangled Banner at a party (bad decision making in San FranFreakShow! If you're gonna sing a national anthem in NorCal, it'd better be "Sorood-e Jomhuri Eslami"!).

Word has it, the male hippies held the singers down and forced them to floss their teeth with the girl hippies' armpit hairs :eusa_sick:

Wiggles was also involved in an incident in which she and a mob of bloodthirsty Haight-Ashbury hippies, high on Patchouli, brutally attacked some clean-cut college kids who were singing The Star-Spangled Banner at a party (bad decision making in San FranFreakShow! If you're gonna sing a national anthem in NorCal, it'd better be "Sorood-e Jomhuri Eslami"!).

Word has it, the male hippies held the singers down and forced them to floss their teeth with the girl hippies' armpit hairs :eusa_sick:
Wiggles is a nappy armpitted ho. I heard about her brutality on the news. She's no joke. My informants on the street tell me she unified the PETA Bloods and the Amnesty International Crips and has taken over San Fransicko.

I'm so confused! I totally thought the national anthem was Marakesh Express!

Forum List

Back