who is the worst dictator in the world and why?

who is the world's Worst dictator

• Kim Jong-il (North Korea)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Robert Mugabe (zimbabwe)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • King Abdullah (Saudi Arabia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fidel Castro (Cuba)

• Hosni Mubarak (Egypt)

• vladamir putin (russia)

• Pervez Musharraf (pakistan)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Omar Al-Bashir (sudan)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bashar al-Assad (syria)

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should have the United States up there.

Not one individual.

The USA from the past century has killed more people "Keeping the Peace"
than any other country on the planet.

They're the only country that was found guilty by the World court and ordered to pay reparations, which they ignored.

http://www.history.com/tdih.do?action=tdihArticleCategory&id=2550

It is a fact that if a country commits a terrorist act, they are evil and they are terrorists by US standards.

But if the united States of America does the same thing, they are fighting for peace.

By the principals of the Nuremberg trials, every single American President since then would have been hanged.

Has anyone ever been brought to trial?

Has this point even been raised?

Its not a difficult point to demonstrate.

The operational criterion for what counted as a war crime at Nuremberg was :

A criminal act that the West didnt do.

In other words, it was considered a legitimate defense if you could show that America and Britian did the same thing.

Part of the defence of the German submarine commander Admmiral Doenitz was to call an American submarine commander, Admiral Mimitz to testify, that Americans did the same thing- Thats was a defence.

Bombing of urban areas was not considered a war crime at Nuremberg; reason is, the West did it more than the Germans.

And this is all straight out.

If the West has done it, it wasnt a crime; it was only a crime if the Germans had done it and the US had not.

Ignore this, call it what you will but it is the truth, and history proves it.

Are you from and do you reside in the US?

Putting your own nation in the default position of guilty/wrong until proven innocent/right is pretty much the definition of anti-American.

Im pretty sure as far as Nicaragua goes, the US was in the wrong.

My point is not that the u.s. is bad, the u.s. overall, is a very good nation, but it is not immune from mistakes, or as superlative puts it being wrong on nicargua.

My point is not that the u.s. is bad, the u.s. overall, is a very good nation, but it is not immune from mistakes, or as superlative puts it being wrong on nicargua.

Thanks dude,

Dont get me wrong, The US is still the greatest nation on the planet.

It would just be nice if everyone wasnt taught that we are perfect.

Thanks dude,

Dont get me wrong, The US is still the greatest nation on the planet.

It would just be nice if everyone wasnt taught that we are perfect.

May I ask where we are taught that the US is 'perfect'? I know I don't, I would assume more liberal teachers do even more of pointing out our flaws.

Why do you think they did it?

it wasnt an accident.

Would you fight with a country that has Nukes? or the potential.

They invaded Iraq because it was easy pickins, in and out job, easily done, mission accomplished.

N Korea has an army, and Iran has a popular leader.

the US picks targets very carefully.

pretty much anyone who cant fight back on a large scale.

I personally believe that they did it for what I call the "Domino Policy". They believed that they could successfully surround Iran, whose population is very western and pro-democracy on a whole, with working Democracies and that the Islamic Government would fall for a more western-style democracy.

All reasons leading up to the war were secondary to this reason.

Of course, this is just one person's opinion, but it is mine so I thought I would express it.

Nobody in today's modern world rules with the ruthless hand of ignorance more than Kim Jong Il. It wasn't hard to figure out who the worst dictator was.

Keeping people in ignorance with far stricter rules than any other oppressive communist state is no easy task, yet Jong Il has really met the task head-on and continued in perfect mimicry of his, just a little, taller father.

Nobody in today's modern world rules with the ruthless hand of ignorance more than Kim Jong Il. It wasn't hard to figure out who the worst dictator was.

Keeping people in ignorance with far stricter rules than any other oppressive communist state is no easy task, yet Jong Il has really met the task head-on and continued in perfect mimicry of his, just a little, taller father.

I agree.

I may have taken the thread the wrong way when i first posted, but Kim J is definetly the most supressive dictator.

By the way...

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran)

This guy is just a figurehead. It would be like saying that Tony Snow was the leader of the executive branch. He holds no real power and is the face that the religious government puts forward to speak, often in contrary to their actual position.

Kim Jong Il. He has nukes, and there is no counterbalance within his country to keep him from using them. He starves his subjects, and blackmails the west for aid which he misuses. DPRK is an Orwellian nightmare with a body count of 2M slaves (a conservative estimate).

I nominate Wiggles. I've seen bondage clips of her victims on the internet. She's brutal with some whips and chains. Kim Jong Il ain't got shit on her.

Forum List

Back