who is the true one

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
Some people say that Islam is the religion of violence and how come Allah ask Muslims to fight to spread their religion for the good of man kind ,, the the god of Muslims isn’t the real god,,,
Okay lots of question right
1st though in bible the god asked their prophet to fight and moses asked his soldier to kill married women and all children and men and leave only the unmarried women or who didn’t practice sex though I don’t believe this verse but it do exist in your bible,,,

Any way I will explain my point away from you bible,,,

1st Allah didn’t ask them to kill every one who they met ,, as we said previously 1st they the region will be an Islamic region,, if he refuse then let us spread our religion in ur region and u should pay aljizyah “which wasn’t a big one,, and also it was from tradition to the jizyah I mean” if he refuse then it’s the war ,,
2nd what if some one you helped and support and always loved and on the other hand he deny your help and deny your effort and hates you and gave or the thanx for help to another one who did nothing to him aslan,, what would you do with him,, sure you wont kill him I know but what would be your feel,,

Allah created you and you thanx another one Allah feed you and you deny his existence Allah send you prophets and you denied them,, Allah see you when you sin and know one know but him,, how many time you made mistakes know one knew it cause Allah didn’t want the bad for you cause he gives you the chance to ask for his forgiveness,,

Now the question we all believe in god,, most of us right ,, even who don’t believe in god they have a part from the question,,,
Who is the God??? The right god how do you know that this is the true god,, that this book Allah sent How????
And to who don’t believe in gods I wanna know their view of point of the existence of god???
Is their god or gods ???
If their gods how they divide the earth?? How they work in harmony till now???
Lots of question wait for comments…..

whack.gif

Same question, different day. Will still net you the same answers. You didn't like them previously, what makes you think you will like them now? Glutton for punishment?

Arabian said:
Some people say that Islam is the religion of violence and how come Allah ask Muslims to fight to spread their religion for the good of man kind ,, the the god of Muslims isn’t the real god,,,
Okay lots of question right
1st though in bible the god asked their prophet to fight and moses asked his soldier to kill married women and all children and men and leave only the unmarried women or who didn’t practice sex though I don’t believe this verse but it do exist in your bible,,,

Any way I will explain my point away from you bible,,,

1st Allah didn’t ask them to kill every one who they met ,, as we said previously 1st they the region will be an Islamic region,, if he refuse then let us spread our religion in ur region and u should pay aljizyah “which wasn’t a big one,, and also it was from tradition to the jizyah I mean” if he refuse then it’s the war ,,
2nd what if some one you helped and support and always loved and on the other hand he deny your help and deny your effort and hates you and gave or the thanx for help to another one who did nothing to him aslan,, what would you do with him,, sure you wont kill him I know but what would be your feel,,

Allah created you and you thanx another one Allah feed you and you deny his existence Allah send you prophets and you denied them,, Allah see you when you sin and know one know but him,, how many time you made mistakes know one knew it cause Allah didn’t want the bad for you cause he gives you the chance to ask for his forgiveness,,

Now the question we all believe in god,, most of us right ,, even who don’t believe in god they have a part from the question,,,
Who is the God??? The right god how do you know that this is the true god,, that this book Allah sent How????
And to who don’t believe in gods I wanna know their view of point of the existence of god???
Is their god or gods ???

Arabian, I never understand what you post. But with this:

Is their god or gods ???
Are you now advocating polytheism?

Arabian said:
Is their god or gods ???
One God. No such thing as Allah.

Those such as Arabian...just argue Islam based on repeated repititions of the Koran(Quran)....they lack education on general world progression from the 7th Century forward....until they come into the 21st century all arguments made to them will become irrelevant...they only understand repetition...kinda like the Liberals.......... :coffee3:

Forum List

Back