Who is the True Conservative?

Hi folk,

IMO a true Conservative is pro-Palin Reaganist, pro-Gun, pro-Life, a born-again Bible reading and church going Spirit filled Christian, he is always against Libs and Dems, he vote preferably for Republicans ( not for RINOs!), he support the Tea Party and wish a strong South Border and a Conservative Government . A true Conservative fight always for the Tradition Values, believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country and support the U.S. Troops. A true Conservative believe that Libs hate America and try to destroy it within. Anything forgotten or wrong?

I am a true Conservative. Limited Government, Limit Spending, Keep taxes low, and keep up a strong National Defense.

To hell with the Rights social Issues. :)

Then you both will join me in opposing laws against abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, prostitution and marijuana. Because there is NO WAY a REAL Conservative would want government interfering in the private lives and decisions of American citizens. RIGHT?

Next thing you know those REAL conservatives will be advocating for law restricting corporations (or anyone) from spreading pollution around to the common areas (like rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, land, sea, air...) too.

We aren't a Democracy. True Democracy is MOB RULE. Founders were smarter than YOU...Try again.

Case in point ^

Conservatives just don't like Democracy. Never have. Never will.

True Democracy is mob rule...Of course We don't. We are a Nation of LAW...not of men...then you must really LOATHE the Founders because they didn't form a TRUE Democracy.

Sorry BOY...you lose as usual.

Actually...no.

I know you've never read the Constitution..but representatives are elected by the people. Son. By the people. As in Democracy. It is a government by the people and for the people. As in Democracy. Laws are made and voted on by representatives of the people. As in Democracy. And I know this part is going to be hard for you to accept..but indivdual rights are protected the the Constitution. The Constitution tells those elected by the people that their power over the people is limited. That's something you can't understand. Son.

And it's a damn shame.

Case in point ^

True Democracy is mob rule...Of course We don't. We are a Nation of LAW...not of men...then you must really LOATHE the Founders because they didn't form a TRUE Democracy.

Actually...no.

I know you've never read the Constitution..but representatives are elected by the people. Son. By the people. As in Democracy. It is a government by the people and for the people. As in Democracy. Laws are made and voted on by representatives of the people. As in Democracy. And I know this part is going to be hard for you to accept..but indivdual rights are protected the the Constitution. The Constitution tells those elected by the people that their power over the people is limited. That's something you can't understand. Son.

And it's a damn shame.
Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican
Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on
Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature
cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Case in point ^

Actually...no.

And it's a damn shame.

We are NOT a democracy.... we ARE a representative republic.

Look it up SON.

We elect our "representative" to go to DC and vote for us... the people whom democratically elected them to go do it.

Actually...no.

And it's a damn shame.

Look it up SON.

We elect our "representative" to go to DC and vote for us... the people whom democratically elected them to go do it.

Which basically makes this country a Democracy.

Son.

?????

613_large.preview.gif

Doin' my best rdean (RIP) impression

Actually...no.

And it's a damn shame.

Look it up SON.

Son.

Basically no.... we are'nt run by mob rule. Thats what democracy is and our founders knew that. That is why they set it up like they did.

You really should study up on that my friend.

Look it up SON.

Son.

Basically no.... we are'nt run by mob rule. Thats what democracy is and our founders knew that. That is why they set it up like they did.

You really should study up on that my friend.

No it ain't. Anarchy is mob rule. Democracy, people vote, come to a consensus..and go with that. You guys really got start getting things straight.

This should help:
 /dɪˈmɒkrəsi/ Show Spelled
[dih-mok-ruh-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -cies.
1. government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
2. a state having such a form of government: The United States and canada are democracies.
3. a state of society characterized by formal equality of rights and privileges.
4. political or social equality; democratic spirit.
5. the common people of a community as distinguished from any privileged class; the common people with respect to their political power.

What conservatives want is:

plu·toc·ra·cy   /pluˈtɒkrəsi/ Show Spelled
[ploo-tok-ruh-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -cies.
1. the rule or power of wealth or of the wealthy.
2. a government or state in which the wealthy class rules.
3. a class or group ruling, or exercising power or influence, by virtue of its wealth.
Plutocracy | Define Plutocracy at Dictionary.com

And those same LIBERALS continue to DEFY IT...right?

Son? You are pathetic.

Same? The liberals that wrote the United States Constitution died some time ago.

They aren't the SAME as what is termed as Liberalism TODAY.

Get a grip. Most modern day Liberals are STATISTS that belive in the power of the State, and Big Government calling the shots.

So Big Goverment Republicans are ????

Hi folk,

IMO a true Conservative is pro-Palin Reaganist, pro-Gun, pro-Life, a born-again Bible reading and church going Spirit filled Christian, he is always against Libs and Dems, he vote preferably for Republicans ( not for RINOs!), he support the Tea Party and wish a strong South Border and a Conservative Government . A true Conservative fight always for the Tradition Values, believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country and support the U.S. Troops. A true Conservative believe that Libs hate America and try to destroy it within. Anything forgotten or wrong?
You're not a "true" conservative. You're a social conservative.

As far as I can tell there are no longer any true conservatives walking the earth.

Keep your Eyes closed if you want, but were out here.
I don't think so...I did until today. :redface:

Forum List

Back