Who is the True Conservative?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi folk,

IMO a true Conservative is pro-Palin Reaganist, pro-Gun, pro-Life, a born-again Bible reading and church going Spirit filled Christian, he is always against Libs and Dems, he vote preferably for Republicans ( not for RINOs!), he support the Tea Party and wish a strong South Border and a Conservative Government . A true Conservative fight always for the Tradition Values, believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country and support the U.S. Troops. A true Conservative believe that Libs hate America and try to destroy it within. Anything forgotten or wrong?

I am a true Conservative. Limited Government, Limit Spending, Keep taxes low, and keep up a strong National Defense.

To hell with the Rights social Issues. :)

In' my opinion the "true conservative" is meaningless. Because no one who considers themself a conservative will define it to mean anyone who disagrees with them.

Rather than be a true liberal or conservative, I'd rather just be True. Meaning no matter what I do, I try to adhere and align myself with the Truth. It means sometimes you agree with people you might think of as your enemy if they are correct. It means opposing someone you might generally agree with if they are wrong. It means holding to the truth and to principles regardless of how difficult it might be.

Baron, so I can't be a True Conservative because I am not a Christian and I have no use for either Sarah Palin or Ronald Reagan.

Ok. If you say so.

Actually, I am a TRUE CONSERVATIVE.

If you do not do exactly everything that I do, and think exactly everything that I think, then you are not a true conservative.

You can call yourself a "true conservative", but you will be wrong. And if you say that I am wrong, then you are wrong.

In fact, the definition of conservative that you had been taught be the mainstream education system is wrong. Dead wrong. I am the only true conservative. I embody conservatism.

Conservativism = xotoxian thought. Xotoxism = conservative thought.

I am right. You are wrong. I am a true conservative.

Hi folk,

IMO a true Conservative is pro-Palin Reaganist, pro-Gun, pro-Life, a born-again Bible reading and church going Spirit filled Christian, he is always against Libs and Dems, he vote preferably for Republicans ( not for RINOs!), he support the Tea Party and wish a strong South Border and a Conservative Government . A true Conservative fight always for the Tradition Values, believe that the U.S. was founded as a Christian country and support the U.S. Troops. A true Conservative believe that Libs hate America and try to destroy it within. Anything forgotten or wrong?
You're not a "true" conservative. You're a social conservative.

As far as I can tell there are no longer any true conservatives walking the earth.

Hi folk,

IMO a true Conservative is pro-Palin Reaganist

Going back to LBJ would be more conservative
I want to go go back to the days before gunpowder existed. I am more conservative than you- I demand we return to the status quo ante of our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- grandparents
, pro-Life, a born-again Bible reading and church going Spirit filled Christian,

You goddamn 'progressives'

There is nothing more conservative when it comes to religion that a return to the Sumerian faith
he is always against Libs

Stupid Founding Fathers with their Locke and their Hume :evil:
Older than the Reps and the conservatives who resisted those ******-loving abolitionist Republicans...
, he vote preferably for Republicans

Newfangled political party...
he support the Tea Party

fucking yanks

true conservatives love the King!
and wish a strong South Border and a Conservative Government .

Very conservative. Restart the war against those damned injins!
A true Conservative fight always for the Tradition Values,
Like slavery, polygamy, and Judaism

A true Conservative believe that Libs hate America
America, the colony?

Anything forgotten or wrong?
You're a fucking moron with no ideology or intelligent thought. You define yourself as a reactionary favouring a vague concept of the status quo ante even though you probably know nothing about it

Hi folk,

You're not a "true" conservative. You're a social conservative.

As far as I can tell there are no longer any true conservatives walking the earth.

Keep your Eyes closed if you want, but were out here.

Hi folk,

I am a true Conservative. Limited Government, Limit Spending, Keep taxes low, and keep up a strong National Defense.

Then you both will join me in opposing laws against abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, prostitution and marijuana. Because there is NO WAY a REAL Conservative would want government interfering in the private lives and decisions of American citizens. RIGHT?

Hi folk,

Reagan was a treasonous, constitutional bashing, spend like crazy, lying President.

Yeah..that sounds about right.

Conservative all the way.

Hi folk,

You're welcome to your opinion, however misguided.

Hi folk,

Then you both will join me in opposing laws against abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, prostitution and marijuana. Because there is NO WAY a REAL Conservative would want government interfering in the private lives and decisions of American citizens. RIGHT?

Laws against those things? Um that would be the government getting into our lives.

I support a womens right to an abortion in some cases, I am not opposed to Euthanasia in some cases, I have no problem with gay Marriage, and would support legalizing Pot, and prostitution.

All I care about is limiting the Power of the Fed over us all, Limiting spending, Lower taxes, respecting the constitution, and Defending us from perils. I fear people on Both sides of me, that for one reason or another would inject big Brother in my life. Weather it be some Liberal asshole who thinks the government is the answer to all of our problems, or a social Con that thinks the government should ban all abortions, all Gays, and force us all to be Christian.

Like I said,I am A true Conservative, not some social Conservative fuck wit, that wants the government to control every aspect of our lives.

Last edited:
I am a true Conservative. Limited Government
Screw that, Lib. As a true conservative, I love the King

wow you people are childish. Conservatism in the context America means you support the King eh? Not the constitution?

The Constitution was written by Liberals. They were adherents of Locke and his ilk.

The conservatives of the day were called Tories or Royalists.

The problem with American discourse is the gross stupidity, ignorance, and illiteracy people like you show with every word.

Forum List

Back