Who is the smartest liberal?

Sorry but you can not use Smart and Liberal in the same sentence much less as one being an adjective for the other. Oxymoron INDEED.

The question should be which dumb ass Liberal THINKS they are the smartest.

Kinda like "conservative" over the last 40 years, eh?

Or others

Michael Moore
BH Obama
Al Gore ?

The dictionary definition of Liberal is:
1. progressive views: a belief in tolerance and gradual reform in moral, religious, or political matters2
2. political theory stressing individualism: a political ideology with its beginnings in western Europe that rejects authoritarian government and defends freedom of speech, association, and religion, and the right to own property
3. economics free-market economics: an economic theory in favor of free competition and minimal government regulation
4. christianity Christian theological movement: a movement in Protestantism stressing intellectual freedom and the moral content of Christianity over the doctrines of traditional theology​

The philosophical definition is:

An ideology based on rationalism and critical thinking.​

Are Obama, Moore, and Gore liberals?

My vote would go to Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, George Soros, and Dean Baker.

OMG, thats such a great question that someone needs to start a POLL so we can vote on it. One thing, they MUST be alive so that the dems could rally around them in 2012 and 2016.

I can't think of any that I agree with on anything?! There is no one that has practical solutions and positive ideas to promote prosperity and national security. Dead guys I can think of are Truman, Moynihan, Kennedy..... okay the only living guy that I liked but he seems to have disappeared is Leon Panetta.

he is now the head of the CIA....is he not?....

Sorry but you can not use Smart and Liberal in the same sentence much less as one being an adjective for the other. Oxymoron INDEED.

The question should be which dumb ass Liberal THINKS they are the smartest.

more stupid crap from you. you really must be hating retirement

Odd that none of the resident Libruls have mentioned Jesus or George Washington

Both are dead and neither was particularity smart.

:lol:....what a dipshit....ones philosophy has been with us for 2 thousand years even though he spoke about it for 3 .....half the world still says his name and claim to follow the guy....yea Jesus was not particularly bright.....

Two of the three you mentioned are intellectually dishonest, while Obama is just full of blather.

I'd nominate Christopher Hitchens.

I like him and he's surely a bright guy, but Hitchens isn't a liberal.

i'd think cons would quickly name any of the three, seeing as how they find intelligence to be evil.

Nope sorry intelligence isn't evil nitwit. Neither per se is being a leftist. Moore is an asshat that's discovered there is a lot of money that can be made off of stupid leftists. Obama isn't much if any brighter than most of the people posting on this board, though he may well be the best indoctrinated president in history. And gore is the only American politician stupid enough to believe his own propaganda.

Forum List

Back