Who is the Russian on USMB...

Of course, the Russian campaign did influence the election and did produce votes for Trump. And there is good reason to believe that these efforts did, in fact, swing the election for Trump, considering the narrow margin of victory in certain swing States.

Of course no person woul admit that their minds were influenced by a propaganda campaign. That is exactly what is to be expected. Yes, geniuses, as it turns out....someone else thought of this before you did. They studied it and determined that these propaganda campaigns are effective.
What exactly made you change your vote? Which ad? Was it the Kremlin based dossier, the fake Democrat primaries?

You said the Russians changed the outcome of the election
I said we have good reason to believe that, yes.

The comment to which you responded was, however, speaking directly to the absurd idea that the Russian efforts did not produce votes for Trump. They, of course, did. Slow down, pay attention.
How? If you believe that then you must have a probable thought as to how. Well!!
How...what? Be specific.
really? you had to ask that? you stated there is good reason to believe. I asked you what is it you believe. what the fk else do you need from me to answer? You stated you have good reason. well what the fk is it? why did you deflect rather than answer? The quotes were used correctly. so you have good reason with no reason. :auiqs.jpg:

Only from a leftist nutjob. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
If you watch the "US news," and the "US news" influences your vote, you are MANIPULATE BY ISRAEL...

The investigations started because of Russians interfering in our election. Trump is insisting he was spied on.

Remember Eric Swalwell saying every time a tree is shaken in the forest of Trump out falls a Russian?

That’s how Trump got involved. Because every time they look at a different Russian there was somebody from the Trump campaign standing next to him.

Remember Jared‘s Secret Server to the Kremlin?

Remember secret back channels to Russia?

Trying to look at what Russians were doing they kept bumping into trumps people.

who influenced the election?

darkmoney-644x376.jpg

~S~
partisan-media-habits-66051-1024x646.jpg

Forum List

Back