Who is the real racist ?

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Rush Limbaugh or Warren Ballentine ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLVmL5EHe0]YouTube - FOX's Juan Williams Told He "Can Go Back To The Porch"[/ame]

Discuss ......

Warren Ballentine without a doubt.

What Ballentine did is typical of the far left idiots.

Last edited:
Yep and i guess the left agrees with Ballentine from the lack of condemning this incident. Proof again that the left are the real racists........

Still trying to figure why people think Rush is racist.. I listen to his show, I hear nothing of the sort. Unless we're back to that childish "you can't critisize Obama" nonsense.

Don't know who he is... but he sounds like just another pissed off race whore throwing insults and whatnot. I guess Jaun Williams isn't the "right kinda negro" in his tiny mind. Whatever.

next.

Ballantine is a pig. Juan has a footlball mentality while dealing the the ever so common yet no less effective 'smackdown'/'pro'-wrestling mentality of a classless individual.

I didn't watch the video and I don't know who the guy is...but why can't they both be racist?

I was being a smartass. I could have said who's more racist, but that would imply that i think Limbaugh is racist and he isn't imo.

Telling a black man to go back to the porch is one of the worst things you could say and Juan Williams is a liberal, but i'm guessing the lack of outrage is because he works for Fox News.

I don't always agree with Juan, but he's a level headed guy and the way he was insulted by this left wing, racist nut pissed me off.

Last edited:
Okay, I watched it. One black man defended a white man singing about a magic negro and another black man implied the first black man was an uncle tom.

Is a black man calling another black man an uncle tom racist?

Not according to the definition of racist. It sounds more like he was calling Juan Williams a suck up.

Poor Juan got pretty upset about it, I'll give him that.

But if you all think differently, if you think calling someone is an uncle tom is racist, please explain why.

racism: 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Okay, I watched it. One black man defended a white man singing about a magic negro and another black man implied the first black man was an uncle tom.

Not according to the definition of racist. It sounds more like he was calling Juan Williams a suck up.

But if you all think differently, if you think calling someone is an uncle tom is racist, please explain why.

racism: 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Ah, the relativism. If he meant suck up, then he should have said suck up, not a term based on race.

Ah, the relativism. If he meant suck up, then he should have said suck up, not a term based on race.
Why...I never get that. Why is someone of one's own race not allowed to be critical and use stereotypes?

Why...I never get that. Why is someone of one's own race not allowed to be critical and use stereotypes?
There is free speech, so of course they are allowed. And when they do, they can expect to get criticized for it.

There is free speech, so of course they are allowed. And when they do, they can expect to get criticized for it.
Yep. But I still don't agree that it was racist. And IMO Juan was acting a bit like an uncle tom.

Rush may not have been being racist either, but he was being pretty low class.

Another reason the NFL doesn't want him.

Yep. But I still don't agree that it was racist. And IMO Juan was acting a bit like an uncle tom.

No, Juan was dealing with the facts, a tough stance for him. The easy way out would have been to bash Limbaugh.....

No, Juan was dealing with the facts, a tough stance for him. The easy way out would have been to bash Limbaugh.....
You don't know Juan like I know Juan. He is a bit of a suck up.

Well said.

Juan showed some spine by openly taking this stance. Enough apologists in the Black community without adding another...

Forum List

Back