Who Is The Real John McCain?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I am amazed at how this person can stand in front of his followers and just spew out total crap and then flash his little grimace.

Who is the real John McCain:

The man who voted against tax breaks for the rich or the man who voted for them?

The man who was against torturre or the man who is now for it.

The man who war for deregulation and is now against it?

You get he idea. He changes his position more often than most people change their socks.

Last night he suddenly came up with this new idea that was his alone. He would get his secretary of the treasury to help homeowners renegotiate their mortgages.

Funny, that's what Obama said in September. Thats't what the Dems put in the packet the McCain voted for.

He needs a long rest.

Last edited:
I think the real John McCain is a very uncomfortable man who is trying to reconcile the "necessary" tactics to "win" with a real personal integrity.

What is the real republican party? Amazing how four years ago it seemed so unified, and now it seems a bit fragmented. I blame Rove, I wonder if people on the far right blame him for the slip in the Republican brand?

I have to agree. 8 years ago, he would have been presidential material. Today, he seems so desperate to win, that honor and truth have become the victims.

To stand on the stage and lecture US that no one needs to tell him about telling the truth, and then to go right on lying.

Forum List

Back