Who is the real John McCain?

What is the chances Obama cheats on his wife? After all, he was endorsed by Bill Clinton and John Edwards. After all, you need to spend money to put Obama into the White House so he can spend us to bankruptcy.

I'm sure if Obama had cheated on Michelle we'd know it by now Truth.

Not all men are cheaters....

What is the chances Obama cheats on his wife? After all, he was endorsed by Bill Clinton and John Edwards. After all, you need to spend money to put Obama into the White House so he can spend us to bankruptcy.

Obama wants to get us out of Iraq. That will save us $200 billion dollars a year.

Obama wants universal healthcare. That will save us another $200 billion dollars a year.

So in Obama's first term, we will save $1.6 trillion dollars.

I'm sure if Obama had cheated on Michelle we'd know it by now Truth.

Not all men are cheaters....

First on a personal level, I believe that Barack Obama is a good and decent family man, I don't have any evidence to the contrary. I also believe the same thing for John McCain, when someone comes home from what he undoubtly went through it's very difficult to explain how on a personal level it was dealt with, and unlike now, back during the Vietnam era an officer would NOT seek counsel for anything of the sort as it was considered undesirable. So many active duty officers in the post vietnam era suffered tremendiously and sadly many times the families were often left out. However, I think John McCain and his wife have in their personal lives, shown themselves to be caring and good parents to their kids and thats all I have to go on as well with Obama. So on that score , McCain and Obama are as fathers and husbands very good men.

I know what you meant Silence by the other video I watched it too, the funny thing is in how we see it? I am sure if I showed that video to my daughter she would say the same thing you do about Obama. However, I have said it many times, ultimately the good thing about all this is that everyone seems to be invloved in the process and thats a good thing to see.

some might, I'm not one of them chapstic.....

he posted a video that was edited with part of Obama's response missing. I posted the entire response and he said exactly the same thing both times.

I have no problem if someone wants to present FACTS and EVIDENCE...but so far I get nothing but immature neener neener stuff employed to derail the topic and keep actual discussion from taking place.

So what do you think Obama is weak on ? What mistakes has he made ?

hasn't kirk posted this exact statement like 10x already?

kirk=chris and he's posted the same bullshit on boards from sea to shining sea

because of "privacy concerns" at work, kirk changed his name. apparently, his drive-up headset was picking up his keystrokes and beaming them to the RNC.

hey, it could happen.......

kirk=chris

because of "privacy concerns" at work, kirk changed his name. apparently, his drive-up headset was picking up his keystrokes and beaming them to the RNC.

hey, it could happen.......
It could. Not what you've described, but the privacy concerns. So what?

Who is the real John McCain...

I met him once in 77 or 78... something like that... at a cocktail party. I was married to a Navy Lt. at the time and it was one of those "meet and greet" things.

Now, I don't mean to give the impression that "I know John McCain". I was introduced to him and around him only that one time. But it's funny... I remember my impression of him which was... "What an arrogant SOB".

My opinion hasn't changed as I've listened to his interviews and his speeches. I think the man is without integrity. Without integrity, there is no trust.

My opinion... and I own it.

It could. Not what you've described, but the privacy concerns. So what?

oh, please. he changed his name because he's known in 50 states, 13 Canadian provinces and 32 various countries around the world as a dipshit.

his only privacy concern is that he can't peek in Sarah Palin's windows with impunity.

Last edited:
Obama wants to get us out of Iraq. That will save us $200 billion dollars a year.

Obama wants universal healthcare. That will save us another $200 billion dollars a year.

So in Obama's first term, we will save $1.6 trillion dollars.

haha, another copy/paste that kirk likes to post. all assumptions and 0 facts.

Here's what I've seen about McCain......

He's a war hero, but, he also got shot down 5 TIMES while in 'Nam. Now, my personal opinion of a hero is someone who does the mission and COMES BACK, not burns into enemy territory 5 times.

He takes a lot of pages out of the Bush Jr. playbook. Most of his speeches are a noun, a verb, a 9/11 reference, and the same old tired war stories.

He's also not a very decent human being in my book, he's kinda stupid. Most of what he does is not necessarily flip flopping, but he panders to whoever has money for his pocket.

Nope.....even though he's a fellow Navy vet, there is no way in Hell that I would ever consider voting for him. Not only is he an idiot, but he's kinda blind to what is going on around him. Remember when he said that he wanted to put Cindy in a beauty contest AT STURGIS? I've been there, and lemmie tell ya.....winning the beauty contest at Sturgis involves quite a bit more than poise and good looks.

Ya gotta get naked and do nasty things.:D

He's a war hero, but, he also got shot down 5 TIMES while in 'Nam. Now, my personal opinion of a hero is someone who does the mission and COMES BACK, not burns into enemy territory 5 times.

He takes a lot of pages out of the Bush Jr. playbook. Most of his speeches are a noun, a verb, a 9/11 reference, and the same old tired war stories.

He's also not a very decent human being in my book, he's kinda stupid. Most of what he does is not necessarily flip flopping, but he panders to whoever has money for his pocket.

Nope.....even though he's a fellow Navy vet, there is no way in Hell that I would ever consider voting for him. Not only is he an idiot, but he's kinda blind to what is going on around him. Remember when he said that he wanted to put Cindy in a beauty contest AT STURGIS? I've been there, and lemmie tell ya.....winning the beauty contest at Sturgis involves quite a bit more than poise and good looks.

thanks for your service.
you're a dope.
y'all come back now, y'hear?

Actually, McCain crashed five planes, and some vets blame him for the Forrestal fire.

Just out of curiosity del, have YOU done anything for the benefit of this country, or done things only to benefit yourself?

Go ahead and call me a dope window licker.

You know, to be Commander in Chief, you really don't need to know how to climb into the cockpit of anything, you just gotta get elected and sit in the Oval Office.

As far as McInsane goes? Well.....I'm kinda of the thought that since he couldn't be careful with the things he was trusted with (5 crashed jets), what in the hell makes you think he's gonna be careful with the country?

Forum List

Back