Who is the "other campaign worker"?

joaquinmiller

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2013
According to the agreement, Pecker met with Cohen “and at least one other member of the campaign” in August 2015. “At the meeting, Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate’s relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided. . . . Pecker agreed to keep Cohen apprised of any such negative stories.”

Publisher of the National Enquirer admits to hush-money payments made on Trump’s behalf

There's a shoe-yet-to-drop in the Campaign Finance violation story, as the Plea shows an as-yet-unnamed campaign member took part in the Hush Money payoffs, and may have legal exposure.

Corey Lewandowski was on board then, as first campaign manager. It was very early in the campaign, and could have been a family member, as well.

Inquiring minds, and so forth.

What's the "campaign finance violation"?

It's the one for which David Pecker provided testimony, and to which Michael Cohen pleaded Guilty.
so you have no idea the violation? LOL

I don't want to start with the alphabet. You either know Cohen pleaded Guilty to committing a crime in violation of Campaign Finance Law or you don't.

Who do you think was the "and at least one other member of the campaign" present when Pecker and Cohen made their plans?

It's the one for which David Pecker provided testimony, and to which Michael Cohen pleaded Guilty.
so you have no idea the violation? LOL

I don't want to start with the alphabet. You either know Cohen pleaded Guilty to committing a crime in violation of Campaign Finance Law or you don't.

Who do you think was the "and at least one other member of the campaign" present when Pecker and Cohen made their plans?
so you have no idea if he really plead guilty to a violation or not. too fking funny. Why don't you point out the violation first.

Hate to break it to you but these right wingers wont believe it until they see a tweet from Drumpf in prison complaining about the food.

So, you have no idea either what this imaginary "campaign Finance violation" might be

glad you asked Crus. I have been wondering too

Hate to break it to you but these right wingers wont believe it until they see a tweet from Drumpf in prison complaining about the food.

So, you have no idea either what this imaginary "campaign Finance violation" might be

glad you asked Crus. I have been wondering too
this guy is a supposed lawyer? wayyyyy to funny

Not my job to know the specifics. I'm good with knowing Cohen plead guilty to several.

Not my job to know the specifics. I'm good with knowing Cohen plead guilty to several.

The butterfly credo. "THE less I know, the happier I am...."

...and you find comfort in that?

STUPID STUPID STUPID. The hush money payments are PERFECTLY LEGAL. Classification of them as "campaign expenditures" is preposterous. Even if the WERE campaign expenditures, the worst possible outcome for The Donald would be that he would have to pay a fine.

The "admissions" of Cohen ARE MADE ENTIRELY AT THE DIRECTION OF THE PROSECUTORS, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY POTENTIAL CRIMINALITY OF THE DONALD.

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back