Who is the leader of the GOP?

It's Jillian she may be saner and smarter than Old Rocks but she is still is on the left of the political spectrum and such in general think of the phrae 'Pro American' as a pejorative.

Thank you, thank you. 70 Dem Senators in 2010, thanks to people like yourself. And Crist, Snow, McCain, and Snow will be welcomed.

you stupid fuck.

Once again, ol' Elvis is demonstrating his high intellect and fine prose.:lol:

Thank you, thank you. 70 Dem Senators in 2010, thanks to people like yourself. And Crist, Snow, McCain, and Snow will be welcomed.

you stupid fuck.

Well, considering you think intelligence is directly related to the amount of Al Gore's semen one is willing to swallow, I can see why you think I lack intelligence.

Thanks again old rocks for demostrating that your head is indeed full of old rocks. And they don't function too well any more.

Again what is the difference between Bush and Obama. One Word More. More war more spending more debt and eventually more poverty. The chief reason Obama won the election wasn't because the country has moved left but because the country was tired of Bush or at least all the carping about him and Obama manage to paint McCain as the reincarnation of Bush, he wasn't but he volunteered for the role with his support of the TARP. Now Obama not only has TARP but Porkulous and spendulous.

Last edited:
Oh, go back in your closet. You have demonstrated a fascination with homosexual activities in every other post.

I'm straight, but I enjoy writing commentary about homosexuals like you and Chris. When are you two getting married? Are any of the USMB members invited?

Well, considering you think intelligence is directly related to the amount of Al Gore's semen one is willing to swallow, I can see why you think I lack intelligence.

You want to swallow al gore semen?

That's more information than you needed to share.

No, but old rocks does it every time he gets on this board.

You post more about homosexual activities than anyone on the board. Obviously a closet case. Too bad. Just be yourself, you don't need to hide.

You post more about homosexual activities than anyone on the board. Obviously a closet case. Too bad. Just be yourself, you don't need to hide.

So is Reverend Gore doing the wedding for you and Chris?

We can argue all day and all week about who the leader of the Republican party is, but it can be answered with this simple question:

When he speaks, how many people are listening?

That's how you find the leader, and his name is Rush Limbaugh.

It's Jillian she may be saner and smarter than Old Rocks but she is still is on the left of the political spectrum and such in general think of the phrae 'Pro American' as a pejorative.

I'd be curious to learn her reasons for belittling Sarah Palin and all those "pro- Americans"....

I believe that you are missing the point. Palin referred to certain sections of the country as pro-American. The term became a political shorthand for "Red States." The implication being that the Blue states were somehow anti-American.

In short it was a stupid bit of pandering. Vote for me and be pro-American. Vote against me and be anti-American.

What Julian is mocking (correct me if I am wrong Julian) is that an American state can somehow be anti-American by disagreeing with Sarah Palin.

Obviously you haven't seen A Biker Sailor's posts then....:eek:

Newt G. has risen to the ranks of vocal GOP statesman of late, particularly with his views regarding the Pelosi/CIA debacle.

Not sure if I would call him the Republican leader, but he is one of a few who certainly ranks up there as a critical voice of reason for the party right now.

I saw some of Liz Cheney this morning and that woman is sharp and tough. I was really impressed with her ability to deflect the standard leftist talking point attacks and serve some cold hard reasoning in the round table discussion. Her grasp of the facts and her ability to engage and control the discussion was damn impressive.

re2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back