• Bret Farve

• Steve Young

• Terry Bradshaw

• Otto Graham

• Fran Tarkenton

• Bart Starr

Results are only viewable after voting.
2017%2F06%2F10%2F9d%2Fe2e8b559c5884403a444bd467c5fceaa.ee83e.jpg

Was it FIVE for Tom Terrific? Wiki needs to update that. Yeah, he's one slippery goose in the pocket. I do think a couple of the SB wins and wins in the AFC title game were a bit lucky, although you know what they say - You make your own luck. No question as to his arm strength and deft accuracy. He's one of those guys who really isn't remembered as being a great player in college - but sure blossomed.

He's the dude every guy in America would love to be (for a week or two anyway ;-)

Gisele-Bundchen-Bikini-Pictures.jpg
I always thought Giselle had a man-face

701dc562178ca632_GettyImages-609630910.jpg

Partially agree - but oh that bod :)

21-nue-nude-sexy-hot-gisele-bundchen.jpg

Meh, her body isn't all that great either, TBH. A bit straight in the waist, IMO. She is really tall, skinny and muscular.

120514-gisele-bundchen-594.jpg

WAAAAAAY too skinny! These gaunt super models don’t do it for me. I like shape and curves.

Manning never played exceptionally well in the Super Bowl. When the Colts lost to the Saints, his numbers were actually comparable to Elway's when the Broncos beat the Falcons, but Manning definitely benefited from his defenses in his Super Bowl wins.

Manning was spectacular in the regular season, though. :dunno:

I really like and respect Peyton, but when he played with the Colts in the earlier days he had a LOT of great and reliable go-to receivers. That definitely helps his stats.

That's because the Colts built the team around the offense while neglecting the defense. :p

I don't really know that much about them as a team, but they were definitely good on offense back when Peyton was the man! :D He kind of seemed to have lost something since he was injured.

Actually, he had his best statistical season after the injury when he was with the Broncos. In 2013 he set a record with 55 TDs passes and broke the record for passing yards.
That was an amazing season
But he still was destroyed by the Seahawks in the SB

I couldn't believe how quickly he lost his skills. I saw it happen with Unitas and Namath too

Someday it will be Brady

:eusa_shhh: Shhhhhh! Don't say that!

Was it FIVE for Tom Terrific? Wiki needs to update that. Yeah, he's one slippery goose in the pocket. I do think a couple of the SB wins and wins in the AFC title game were a bit lucky, although you know what they say - You make your own luck. No question as to his arm strength and deft accuracy. He's one of those guys who really isn't remembered as being a great player in college - but sure blossomed.

He's the dude every guy in America would love to be (for a week or two anyway ;-)

Meh, her body isn't all that great either, TBH. A bit straight in the waist, IMO. She is really tall, skinny and muscular.

WAAAAAAY too skinny! These gaunt super models don’t do it for me. I like shape and curves.

Most super models are really tall and really skinny. She is probably considered "meaty" on the runway!

Most super models are really tall and really skinny. She is probably considered "meaty" on the runway!

I still don't see super model in her

Many, many "average" models who are more beautiful

No question it's J T Barrett but we seem to be confining ourselves to the fat baldies in the NFL and there it is unquestionably peyton manning. All time leader in yards passing and 5 regular season MVPs. Nobody else ( at any position) has more than 3.

I still don't see super model in her

Many, many "average" models who are more beautiful
Well she made it to supermodel status however she did it she did. She’s not perfect but maybe she’s real and real cool and he’s actually in love with her.

I know this doctor. They call him mcdreamy. His wife is a 6. But she carries herself like a 8 and is probably a freak in bed.

They really do seem like a great couple I hope they last. She probably does tell him what to do so what? That’s cute

Who is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

What is your criteria? Over the decades the game has changed and evolved, every era has had their greats. Who is the greatest? I listed 12 QB's not sure if I left anyone who could be considered as a top QB.

Make your case of who is the greatest.

Roger Staubach should have been on that list but MY favorite and best QB of all time to me is Tony Romo. He made the best of what he had to work with and he played the game with a child-like enthusiasm. He was a leader and he is a good human being. One time he stopped and helped change a tire on the car of an elderly couple on Highway 635 one Sunday night after the Cowboys charter flight had landed. He never told them his name but they recognized him....they wrote a letter to the editor of the Dallas Morning News so he could be recognized for his act of kindness but he did that kind of stuff all the time. He made the Cowboys fun to watch because he would pull plays out of his ass and he was for many years all that they had.

I liked Troy Aikman but he didn't have the ability to put the team on his back and carry them nor did he have that "will to win". He was only as good as those around him but Tony Romo was worth the price of admission each and every game. Many QBs on that list were fun to watch but they weren't like Tony Romo...Brett Favre comes closest to being that "must see" every game QB.

Roger Staubach should have been on that list but MY favorite and best QB of all time to me is Tony Romo. He made the best of what he had to work with and he played the game with a child-like enthusiasm. He was a leader and he is a good human being. One time he stopped and helped change a tire on the car of an elderly couple on Highway 635 one Sunday night after the Cowboys charter flight had landed. He never told them his name but they recognized him....they wrote a letter to the editor of the Dallas Morning News so he could be recognized for his act of kindness but he did that kind of stuff all the time.

He changed a tire and you think that makes him a great QB???

Who is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

What is your criteria? Over the decades the game has changed and evolved, every era has had their greats. Who is the greatest? I listed 12 QB's not sure if I left anyone who could be considered as a top QB.

Make your case of who is the greatest.

Roger Staubach should have been on that list but MY favorite and best QB of all time to me is Tony Romo. He made the best of what he had to work with and he played the game with a child-like enthusiasm. He was a leader and he is a good human being. One time he stopped and helped change a tire on the car of an elderly couple on Highway 635 one Sunday night after the Cowboys charter flight had landed. He never told them his name but they recognized him....they wrote a letter to the editor of the Dallas Morning News so he could be recognized for his act of kindness but he did that kind of stuff all the time. He made the Cowboys fun to watch because he would pull plays out of his ass and he was for many years all that they had.

I liked Troy Aikman but he didn't have the ability to put the team on his back and carry them nor did he have that "will to win". He was only as good as those around him but Tony Romo was worth the price of admission each and every game. Many QBs on that list were fun to watch but they weren't like Tony Romo...Brett Favre comes closest to being that "must see" every game QB.

I remember when Roger Staubach came back from the Navy. Craig Morton was the Dallas QB and Tom Landry would rotate them on every play. He finally settled on Staubach and would shuttle in running backs with the next play

Traditionalists were outraged that Staubach did not call his own plays. He will NEVER be a great QB because he gets his plays from the sidelines. Now every QB has a radio to get the plays

Staubach was also the first QB to regularly use the shotgun on obvious passing plays

Forum List

Back