Who is the Enemy?

America is at war! We all know this is true. However, who are we fighting against? The answer to this question is not so simple, because for the past 100 years America has fought for those who are the enemy and not those who deserve the sacrifices we have made. In fact, the sacrifices we have made have been in vain because, despite the fact that so many Americans have died for what they perceived to be right, instead they have died for what can only be described as evil. Every American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment. If you think not, then listen to this series of speeches by Louis Farrakhan.

May God bless Louis Farrakhan and the great work he has taken upon himself!

I would take advice from the devil before listening to any "wisdom" from Louie The Lip. I don't wish anyone to die but I would gladly send flowers to his funeral.

Your statement just goes to validate how ignorant you are and how committed you are to staying this way. Farrakhan is not offering advice. Instead, he is speaking the truth. You have no interest in learning the truth so you condemn its messenger.

You sir are an ignorant asshole.

I thought 911 and SassyGassy were giving the best bed wetting comments until we got this out of the OP: "very American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment."

This is an an alumanutty conspiracy thread on the FRA and the New World Order.

Please put it in conspiracy or badlands.

You have a picture of an Aryan Nazi as your symbol on this thread and you accuse me of being in conspiracy badlands? How about your being so stupid that you make a mentally challenge idiot look like a genius. Watch the video asshole! And then come back and make a statement.
My poster boy supports Trump. We have had the KKK and the American white nationalists endorse him. If he is elected, he will created a militia.

If Trump is elected, it will ensure that WW III is upon us. If anyone of the other candidates are elected, it will ensure our wars of aggression will go on forever. This is the choice we have as Americans.

America is at war! We all know this is true. However, who are we fighting against? The answer to this question is not so simple, because for the past 100 years America has fought for those who are the enemy and not those who deserve the sacrifices we have made. In fact, the sacrifices we have made have been in vain because, despite the fact that so many Americans have died for what they perceived to be right, instead they have died for what can only be described as evil. Every American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment. If you think not, then listen to this series of speeches by Louis Farrakhan.

I would take advice from the devil before listening to any "wisdom" from Louie The Lip. I don't wish anyone to die but I would gladly send flowers to his funeral.
I feel the same toward Louis as I towards David Duke or Steve_McGarrett.

That's because they are intelligent men and you are an idiot. All idiots feel the same way about intelligent men.

Your statement just goes to validate how ignorant you are and how committed you are to staying this way. Farrakhan is not offering advice. Instead, he is speaking the truth. You have no interest in learning the truth so you condemn its messenger.

You sir are an ignorant asshole.

Farrakhan is human excrement and anyone who subscribes to his truth is batshit crazy. I would rather be ignorant than to admit being a follower of an insane piece of shit.

Forum List

Back