Who is the biggest/most influential world power in Europe?

Russia is a seperate sphere from Europe. It strechtes from eastern europe to japan. And historical developments and culturally its different. Its its own world. I didnt said ethnic russians are not of european origins or white people, but I didnt include Australia or America or Canada either. Europe is seperate from Russia in many categories.
Rubbish.

Russia is a seperate sphere from Europe. It strechtes from eastern europe to japan. And historical developments and culturally its different. Its its own world. I didnt said ethnic russians are not of european origins or white people, but I didnt include Australia or America or Canada either. Europe is seperate from Russia in many categories.
Rubbish.

Why? Its common sense. Europe stops at ural.

Why? Its common sense. Europe stops at ural.
Urals to the East, the Sea to the West, South, and North. So, according to your geographical knowledge; Russia and Turkey are in Europe. But Britain, Ireland, Malta, and Cyprus are not.

No UK is a island in europe like scandinavia. Seems you dont know geography while russia is only partly in europe, and turkey is very few only in europe maybe 15% of turkey is only in europe.

No UK is a island in europe like scandinavia. Seems you dont know geography while russia is only partly in europe, and turkey is very few only in europe maybe 15% of turkey is only in europe.
You are playing at a game that you do not understand.

First of all Scandinavia is not an island – so much for your knowledge of geography. If you are going to use the Ural mountains as the border of Europe then so too is the border of the sea which excludes Britain, Ireland, Malta, and Cyprus. If you want to talk about land outside of Europe as an exclusion to belonging to Europe then you have to exclude Britain anyway, as well as France, Portugal, Spain, and Holland. You are beginning to bore me with your silly games.

Last edited:
Russia is Eurasian...Turkey is not even part of Europe.....England is the financial powerhouse and Germany is the industrial powerhouse...

Both have a part in Europe geographically though. But I said I dont count them here.
Turkey is in the geographical area of the Middle East.....
Turkey is Asia Minor. Half in Europe, half in Asia. It is not the Middle East. I lived and worked in Turkey for 2 years: it is not the Middle East.

Last edited:
No one. EU is political dwarf interesting for nobody.European Turks have more influence in Europa as all european political institutions together. Europa is a bunch of crazy lunatics and self murders who are not taken seriously.

Forum List

Back