Who is the 12th Imam; you know the guy in the well

Who is the 12th Imam; you know the guy in the well

The 12th Imam is in a well? It must be that chick from The Ring.

I can't recall specifically.

But the well is in Iran, and Ahmadinerjacket, had a road built from the well to the capital.

kooky doesn't begin to describe this non-sense.

In brief, the Twelver Shi'i believe that he was born to a Byzantine slave named Narjis Khatun, and that his birth was kept quiet by his father, the Eleventh Imam, Hassan al Askari, because of the intense persecution of the Shi'is at that time.
Hidden since birth, he reappeared at age of 6 to assert his claim to the Imamate, only to then disappear down a well to avoid the sad fate of his father and grandfather. For the next seventy years he maintained contact with his followers through a succession of four assistants, each known as Bab (Gate), Uthman al Amir; his son Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Uthman; Abu'l Qasim Husayn ibn Ruh an Nawbakhti; and Abu'l Husayn Ali ibn Muhammad as Samarri. The period when he used the 4 Babs as his form of contacting the Shi'is is known as the Lesser Occultation.
very occult in you ask me... and we want to allow amanamedjihad to get his hands on a nuke :eek:

The 12th Imam is in a well? It must be that chick from The Ring.

But the well is in Iran, and Ahmadinerjacket, had a road built from the well to the capital.

In brief, the Twelver Shi'i believe that he was born to a Byzantine slave named Narjis Khatun, and that his birth was kept quiet by his father, the Eleventh Imam, Hassan al Askari, because of the intense persecution of the Shi'is at that time.
Hidden since birth, he reappeared at age of 6 to assert his claim to the Imamate, only to then disappear down a well to avoid the sad fate of his father and grandfather. For the next seventy years he maintained contact with his followers through a succession of four assistants, each known as Bab (Gate), Uthman al Amir; his son Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Uthman; Abu'l Qasim Husayn ibn Ruh an Nawbakhti; and Abu'l Husayn Ali ibn Muhammad as Samarri. The period when he used the 4 Babs as his form of contacting the Shi'is is known as the Lesser Occultation.
very occult in you ask me... and we want to allow amanamedjihad to get his hands on a nuke :eek:

No. We want to let him build as many as he wants.

It's like hiring a pedophile, that served his time, to work at a daycare.

Its also like letting Tiger Woods work as a Supervisor at a Strip Club and letting Mel Gibson work as a Bartender.

some say muhammad was a pedophile.... :eusa_eh:

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and he consummated her in marriage when she was nine years old. Then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).[1]

Khadijah died three years before the Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) departed to Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.[2]

Urwa narrated: The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years.[3]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.[4]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.[5]

[1] Sahih Al-Bukhari, Dr. Muhammad Matraji, tr. (New Delhi: Islamic Book Service, 2002), Number 5133. See also 5134.

[2] Ibid., Number 3896.

[3] Ibid., Number 5158.

[4] Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, tr., Number 3310.

[5] Ibid, Number 3311.

Last edited:

Its also like letting Tiger Woods work as a Supervisor at a Strip Club and letting Mel Gibson work as a Bartender.

:clap2:

some say muhammad was a pedophile.... :eusa_eh:

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and he consummated her in marriage when she was nine years old. Then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).[1]

Khadijah died three years before the Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) departed to Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.[2]

Urwa narrated: The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years.[3]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.[4]

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.[5]

[1] Sahih Al-Bukhari, Dr. Muhammad Matraji, tr. (New Delhi: Islamic Book Service, 2002), Number 5133. See also 5134.

[2] Ibid., Number 3896.

[3] Ibid., Number 5158.

[4] Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, tr., Number 3310.

[5] Ibid, Number 3311.

He was.

He married a 9 y/o but didn't rape her until she was 12.

The excuse I hear; It was different back then.

We have heard of the 12th imam from many whackos. amannamedjihad, the prez of iran claims to know the identity. i think a 100 ft muhammad came to him and told him...

now the maha rushie has stated his theory behind his golden eib microphone, Limbaugh: Obama Believes He's the 12th Imam - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation: Rush Limbaugh: Obama is now into caliphate building -- he believes he is the 12th Imam.

Ahmadinejad_Twelfth_Imam.jpg

who do you think it is?

f-Lassie-Help-Timmy-Is-Down-The-Well-6465.jpg

We have heard of the 12th imam from many whackos. amannamedjihad, the prez of iran claims to know the identity. i think a 100 ft muhammad came to him and told him...

now the maha rushie has stated his theory behind his golden eib microphone, Limbaugh: Obama Believes He's the 12th Imam - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation: Rush Limbaugh: Obama is now into caliphate building -- he believes he is the 12th Imam.

Ahmadinejad_Twelfth_Imam.jpg

who do you think it is?

f-Lassie-Help-Timmy-Is-Down-The-Well-6465.jpg
:lol: that was a good picture...

Forum List

Back