Who is the 1%

Simply breath taking.

I read the first two of your sig quotes and they were both cases where you showed your overt stupidity by taking flagrantly obvious tongue in cheek comments as serious.

"Simply breath taking is" a good description of you at this point.

LOL. Someone needs to learn what tongue in cheek means then. Give me a break.

They were obvious jests to all but the most dim witted imbecile. That's you since you need the most obvious point spoon fed to you.

You may not know what tongue in cheek means, but you have cock in mouth down pat, don't you?

The rich that call for more taxes are all hypocrites...

Hell most aren't even humble and refuse to donate to private charities - they donate to political organizations and pay 35,000 to eat a meal with a democrat president...

These are the same clowns that cry about poverty and world hunger....

Meanwhile Catholic missionaries are roaming the world feeding the poor....

Simply breath taking.

If you can afford a breath... :eusa_eh:

Oh he can afford it. He just doesn't think he's the one who should have to pay for his breath because life is a Constitutional right and that means government should be paying for it...

What's your point exactly?

Buffet is a 1% he also wants to see things change.

It would be nice if you actually posted something besides a picture to explain what you're getting at.

I wonder if you missed this point...

When millionaires and Buffet-aires demand higher taxes, they are, in effect barring the rise of ordinary folks who would like to join their ranks, i.e., become rich.

You see, (federal) taxes are not applied on what one ALREADY owns...but on earned income that one must accumulate in order to become wealthy.

Economics 1 ....not 101, but '1.'

So if you're already rich....go ahead, claim you want higher taxes..and gain the approval of the dolt (if the shoe fits....)....
...but, realize, if he wanted to pay more himself, .....he could.

Wise up.

I read the first two of your sig quotes and they were both cases where you showed your overt stupidity by taking flagrantly obvious tongue in cheek comments as serious.

"Simply breath taking is" a good description of you at this point.

LOL. Someone needs to learn what tongue in cheek means then. Give me a break.

They were obvious jests to all but the most dim witted imbecile. That's you since you need the most obvious point spoon fed to you.

You may not know what tongue in cheek means, but you have cock in mouth down pat, don't you?

Mature.

If you read those threads you would know that you are dead wrong. But hey, investigating to determine the truth is overrated, especially when you can read one post and be able to make your insightful conclusion.

Every single one of the protesters is the 1%. They just lack the intellectual honesty or are ignorant of that fact.

How on earth can you live in the United States, a nation blessed with wealth and prosperity and pretend that anything you might suffer is at all comparable with what others suffer in the world? We whine about what food we have to eat while others have no food to eat. We whine about the amount we have to pay for college when others aren't even taught to read or get a 1st grade education.

You think we can be so ungrateful as a people and that God will not be angry with that? You want to complain about being "poor", well guess what, You haven't begun to see poor yet. But you will. Because instead of accepting responsibility for your life you want to turn it over to the government. You want to blame others for the bad choices you made. Or you just want to escape the consequences of the choices you've made. You need to borrow money for school? Yeah it sucks, but you made a commitment. Be honest and honor your commitment. You have a responsibility to be honest because our system doesnt work with dishonest people.

You aren't entitled to anything. None of us are entitled to anything. We do have a right to our life and our liberty, or our freedom to choose. But you know what? Governments can and do take it away all the time. Which is why it's so important to have a limited government.

One of the reasons we need to be free is so that we can choose good in our life. If "good" is forced upon us, it ceases to be good. We can't recieve the blessings for us. If the government is making all of our choice, then we cease to grow and be blessed by taking responsibility for our decisions.

al-gore.jpg

is it just me? or does he look deranged?

oh ok. I didn't realize we were playing a game whereby we completely ignore the most important job in the entire country to then claim he's had no jobs. I understand now. We ignore everything that works against your point, and then its true!

Every single one of the protesters is the 1%. They just lack the intellectual honesty or are ignorant of that fact.

How on earth can you live in the United States, a nation blessed with wealth and prosperity and pretend that anything you might suffer is at all comparable with what others suffer in the world? We whine about what food we have to eat while others have no food to eat. We whine about the amount we have to pay for college when others aren't even taught to read or get a 1st grade education.

You think we can be so ungrateful as a people and that God will not be angry with that? You want to complain about being "poor", well guess what, You haven't begun to see poor yet. But you will. Because instead of accepting responsibility for your life you want to turn it over to the government. You want to blame others for the bad choices you made. Or you just want to escape the consequences of the choices you've made. You need to borrow money for school? Yeah it sucks, but you made a commitment. Be honest and honor your commitment. You have a responsibility to be honest because our system doesnt work with dishonest people.

You aren't entitled to anything. None of us are entitled to anything. We do have a right to our life and our liberty, or our freedom to choose. But you know what? Governments can and do take it away all the time. Which is why it's so important to have a limited government.

One of the reasons we need to be free is so that we can choose good in our life. If "good" is forced upon us, it ceases to be good. We can't recieve the blessings for us. If the government is making all of our choice, then we cease to grow and be blessed by taking responsibility for our decisions.

Amen Avatar, they have no idea what real poverty and/or struggle is.

oh ok. I didn't realize we were playing a game whereby we completely ignore the most important job in the entire country to then claim he's had no jobs. I understand now. We ignore everything that works against your point, and then its true!

I guess you are that stupid, but I will give you one more chance. Other than being elected as president name one jobe obama has held.

All of them you idiot.

congress.jpg

The only accurate post in this thread. :cool:

Its not a left or right thing... everyone there is part of the 1%
Most if not all of Hollywood A AND B list are part the 1%
Most if not all of the music industry A and B list are part of the 1%
Baseball
Football

the list goes on and on..........

Far be it from them... to earn and or deserve their livings.

Th

Forum List

Back