• Yes- I am still deciding between a major party/third party candidate

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes- I am still deciding between Clinton and Trump

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Who here at USMB is actually still undecided?

I am guessing we have some people here who are trying to decide whether to vote third party or mainstream- so those votes might be in play.

Is there anyone else?

I am guessing we have some people here who are trying to decide whether to vote third party or mainstream- so those votes might be in play.

Is there anyone else?
An ABCNews post debate poll suggests Hillary helped a lot of people decide to vote for a third party.

• Donald Trump (55%, 32,994 Votes)

• Jill Stein (19%, 11,636 Votes)

• Gary Johnson (16%, 9,368 Votes)

• Hillary Clinton (11%, 6,373 Votes)
Total Voters: 60,371

ABC LIVE POLL: Who Are You Voting For?

I'm debating whether to stay home. If enough of us did, it might send a message. Still got that Trump Fear, though.

Is there anyone else?
An ABCNews post debate poll suggests Hillary helped a lot of people decide to vote for a third party.

Is that the fake ABC site?

I'm debating whether to stay home. If enough of us did, it might send a message. Still got that Trump Fear, though.
You still need to vote local. That's the only thing getting me out that night..

There is no rational basis for having "that Trump fear" but there certainly is good reason to be fearful of a Clinton presidency.

I am not voting for either one of these pigs.

But as I watched Clinton come out of the gate with a stick in her hand and immediately commence poking it at Trump, I was impressed at the restraint Trump exercised despite it being very obvious by his face that he was annoyed.

However, Trump finally did lose his cool and it became a big shouting match. Ten minutes into the debate, the moderator could have packed up and left. Trump and Clinton had enough momentum to keep going for hours without him.

My mother's dying wish was that I write in Ted Cruz. I was going to write in John Kasich. I'm not a big fan of Cruz, but I have to honor my mom.

There is no rational basis for having "that Trump fear" but there certainly is good reason to be fearful of a Clinton presidency.
You actually feel real fear, or are you just concerned?

On November 9, I get up, check the news, shake my head a bit, roll my eyes a little, and get on with my business.

Is there anyone else?

Nope, it's ABCNews. Trump also beat Clinton in the Time poll and the CNBC poll as well as the traditionally right leaning news organizations' polls.

Trumpbots will climax in their drawers when they vote for Donnie, and when he loses they'll wonder why.

pathetic little creatures.

I'm still not so sure about who I am voting for.....but I know for absolutely certain who I'm NOT voting for and that is Hillary Clinton. No way, no how. Still not sure about Trump. I do agree with some of what he says, but I am still not sure I want to back him 100%. Usually in past elections when I have been so undecided, I have usually not voted at all.......but this year and this election I think it's too important to sit it out. I will wait to see how this all plays out until late October. If I am still as undecided as now.....then I'll do a write in...none of the above

Is there anyone else?

Nope, it's ABCNews. Trump also beat Clinton in the Time poll and the CNBC poll as well as the traditionally right leaning news organizations' polls.
Your link
Real ABC site
ABC News

I am not voting for either one of these pigs.

But as I watched Clinton come out of the gate with a stick in her hand and immediately commence poking it at Trump, I was impressed at the restraint Trump exercised despite it being very obvious by his face that he was annoyed.

However, Trump finally did lose his cool and it became a big shouting match. Ten minutes into the debate, the moderator could have packed up and left. Trump and Clinton had enough momentum to keep going for hours without him.

My mother's dying wish was that I write in Ted Cruz. I was going to write in John Kasich. I'm not a big fan of Cruz, but I have to honor my mom.
Sorry about your mom.

You actually feel real fear, or are you just concerned?

On November 9, I get up, check the news, shake my head a bit, roll my eyes a little, and get on with my business.
Well, America would survive a Clinton presidency and I'll survive it, but I have no doubt a Clinton presidency would do real damage the nation and the world. She seems determined to stoke up a new Cold War with Russia which means no resolution of the fighting in the ME or in eastern Europe will be possible. Does this mean more American soldiers will be put at risk? I hope not.

What she calls her economic plan, tax investment capital out of the private sector and give it to government bureaucrats to spend on politically popular projects is a formula for a stagnant economy and high inflation like the one we had in the 1960's and 1970's, before Reagan revived the economy with his tax cuts. She would likely do harm to all of us with this policy.

Her refusal to seriously address the damage being done to our economy by Clinton era trade deals she campaigned for like NAFTA and WTO rules means that the drain of jobs and companies from the US would continue unabated during a Clinton presidency and we will have to continue to sell off our economic assets to pay our bills.

Her refusal to seriously address our porous southern border means that during a Clinton presidency not only would illegal immigrants be able to take jobs away from Americans and keep wages low, but that drug smugglers and other criminals and perhaps even terrorists would have easy access to the US.

Her willingness to support any wild charge against law enforcement means police would operate more defensively allowing criminals more leeway and driving up crime rates.

And it is impossible to estimate the damage she would do to our government based on the spectacular display of corruption and incompetence she showed us in handling the email debacle and enlisting government agencies in the cover up.

America would survive and I would survive, but we would all be worse off.

T

Is there anyone else?

Your link
Real ABC site
ABC News
They are both real sites.

T

Is there anyone else?

Your link
Real ABC site
ABC News

T

Is there anyone else?

Your link
Real ABC site
ABC News
That sounds like a desperate laugh. Trump beat Clinton in the Time poll 55% to 45% and in the CNBC poll 67% to 33%, but ABC is the only poll that gave them four choices and what this shows is that Clinton's support is so fragile that much of it fled to Johnson and Stein because of her performance in the debate. I didn't bother mentioning the Breitbart or newsmax polls because they would be mostly among right leaning voters, just as the CNN poll, according to Nate Silver, was mostly by Democrats.

T

Your link
Real ABC site
ABC News
That sounds like a desperate laugh. Trump beat Clinton in the Time poll 55% to 45% and in the CNBC poll 67% to 33%, but ABC is the only poll that gave them four choices and what this shows is that Clinton's support is so fragile that much of it fled to Johnson and Stein because of her performance in the debate. I didn't bother mentioning the Breitbart or newsmax polls because they would be mostly among right leaning voters, just as the CNN poll, according to Nate Silver, was mostly by Democrats.
IDC really. I was just pointing out you are posting FAKE websites. Just trying to help :dunno:

Forum List

Back