Who is still undecided...and why?

NoPartyTies

NoPartyTies
Oct 20, 2008
Princeton, New Jersey
I heard a blogger quoted on NPR this afternoon and laughed. It was hilarious. The guy was saying, ".....Who cares what the undecided voters think? If they haven't made up their mind by now they shouldn't count because at this point it demonstrates just how disengaged you are with what is happening and so you should just be dismissed..."

Which begs the question: Who is still undecided...and why?

I heard a blogger quoted on NPR this afternoon and laughed. It was hilarious. The guy was saying, ".....Who cares what the undecided voters think? If they haven't made up their mind by now they shouldn't count because at this point it demonstrates just how disengaged you are with what is happening and so you should just be dismissed..."

Which begs the question: Who is still undecided...and why?

Hi NPT! I heard that also! I did read in the Las Vegas Review Journal, that Obama supporters MARCHED! ....yesterday to the opening of the polls! En masse...they went as a group! NOTHING, like this in the history of America!

Hi NPT! I heard that also! I did read in the Las Vegas Review Journal, that Obama supporters MARCHED! ....yesterday to the opening of the polls! En masse...they went as a group! NOTHING, like this in the history of America!

Howdy Choco, Good to see ya'

That's stunning news from Nevada. I'm going to check it out. I'd post something here if I could find it but I think I'm only 8 into my 15 required posts before I can do such a scandalous, outrageous provocative thing.

Howdy Choco, Good to see ya'

That's stunning news from Nevada. I'm going to check it out. I'd post something here if I could find it but I think I'm only 8 into my 15 required posts before I can do such a scandalous, outrageous provocative thing.

I found it on Huffington Post! I love the emoticons on this board! What fun! :clap2:

I'm undecided. Who should I vote for locally? I only agreed to vote for Obama... I have no idea who these other people running for office are that I'm supposed to vote for.

I'm undecided. Who should I vote for locally? I only agreed to vote for Obama... I have no idea who these other people running for office are that I'm supposed to vote for.

Dave? Read! Go on line...check out local newspapers... etc. Become an educated voter... Just don't move and have a Republican cage ya! :razz:

Lil ole me was "un-decided" for quite awhile ... but have "seen the light"! :eusa_whistle:

But, don't take my word for the above statement .... because jssanders will be along shortly to call me a liar and attempt to prove that I was never a "Republican now voting for Obama". Count on it! ;)

Forum List

Back