Who is smarter? Hillary or Trump?

Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.
-- William T. Kelley, one of Trump's professors at Wharton

AFAIK, none of Hillary's professors said something similar of her.
That means about as much as the Munich schoolmaster who wrote in Albert Einstein's school report, "He will never amount to anything", 1895.
Wow! The meaning carried by verb tense is, apparently lost on you. In fact, Kelley's remark is very different from that of Einstein's schoolmaster.
  • Kelley's remark --> description of Trump's observed non-performance.
  • Einstein's schoolmaster --> prediction about Einstein's future performance.
BTW, if you're going to quote someone, quote them correctly. Einstein's teacher said to Einstein, "You will never amount to anything." Changing the quote to fit the grammatical construction of your sentence calls for brackets around "he," as in "[He] will never amount to anything."

Nice try, Zelor, but no need to try to change the subject with an irrelevant faux English lesson. For one thing, I changed nothing, that is how it was presented on the website I found discussing the matter, so unless you can tell me you've seen Albert's school paper saying the comment was written to HIM in the first person and not to the school for record, go pound salt. Back to the subject at hand, the REAL point is that after Kelley made his alleged remark about Trump, where was Kelley ten, twenty years later? Still probably at Wharton teaching flunky brats for $9/hr, while by that time, Trump was an international figure worth billions.

Ever occur to you that Trump was simply BORED at Wharton because sitting at a little desk all day listening to someone talk wasn't his thing and he knew his time at Wharton was simply holding him back from his real work of building and making business and fortunes? Of course not.
where was Kelley ten, twenty years later?
Where Kelley was at any point in time has no bearing on the fact of Trump's observed non-performance in Kelley's classes, which is the basis for Kelley's remark.
Well, lessee-- -- -- Kelley today is probably opening doors at Walmart. Donald Trump is President of the USA. So offhand, I'd say that Kelley's "observations" have no bearing on anything other than pointing out he was a total ass whose opinions mean not a thing to anyone by someone like you.
rotflmao.gif

That means about as much as the Munich schoolmaster who wrote in Albert Einstein's school report, "He will never amount to anything", 1895.
Wow! The meaning carried by verb tense is, apparently lost on you. In fact, Kelley's remark is very different from that of Einstein's schoolmaster.
BTW, if you're going to quote someone, quote them correctly. Einstein's teacher said to Einstein, "You will never amount to anything." Changing the quote to fit the grammatical construction of your sentence calls for brackets around "he," as in "[He] will never amount to anything."

Nice try, Zelor, but no need to try to change the subject with an irrelevant faux English lesson. For one thing, I changed nothing, that is how it was presented on the website I found discussing the matter, so unless you can tell me you've seen Albert's school paper saying the comment was written to HIM in the first person and not to the school for record, go pound salt. Back to the subject at hand, the REAL point is that after Kelley made his alleged remark about Trump, where was Kelley ten, twenty years later? Still probably at Wharton teaching flunky brats for $9/hr, while by that time, Trump was an international figure worth billions.

Ever occur to you that Trump was simply BORED at Wharton because sitting at a little desk all day listening to someone talk wasn't his thing and he knew his time at Wharton was simply holding him back from his real work of building and making business and fortunes? Of course not.
Where Kelley was at any point in time has no bearing on the fact of Trump's observed non-performance in Kelley's classes, which is the basis for Kelley's remark.
Well, lessee-- -- -- Kelley today is probably opening doors at Walmart. Donald Trump is President of the USA. So offhand, I'd say that Kelley's "observations" have no bearing on anything other than pointing out he was a total ass whose opinions mean not a thing to anyone by someone like you.
rotflmao.gif

That guy is dead. What else you got besides a smear article in a liberal paper?

rotflmao.gif

What else you got besides a smear article in a liberal paper?
I never offered a "smear article." I offered only the attestation of a professor who taught Trump at U. Penn. In what article the man's remark appeared does not diminish the fact that he made it nor does it diminish his having been in a position to have assessed Trump's intellect and in turn make the remark.

rotflmao.gif

I never offered a "smear article." I offered only the attestation of a professor who taught Trump at U. Penn. In what article the man's remark appeared does not diminish the fact that he made it nor does it diminish his having been in a position to have assessed Trump's intellect and in turn make the remark.
A rose by any other name. The article is to hurt Trump, it is its only purpose.

rotflmao.gif

Right. You offered the opinion of some pissant nobody you dredged up as if professors do not flunk good students all the time simply because they will not kowtow to their forced political views, but whom suddenly takes on special meaning to you now because you can use him to promote your anti-Trump agenda? Where would your support of this man be had he stated that Trump was one of his BEST students? We know.

NOWHERE.

rotflmao.gif

Right. You offered the opinion of some pissant nobody you dredged up as if professors do not flunk good students all the time simply because they will not kowtow to their forced political views, but whom suddenly takes on special meaning to you now because you can use him to promote your anti-Trump agenda? Where would your support of this man be had he stated that Trump was one of his BEST students? We know.

NOWHERE.
Could of

Would of

Should of

30 years of FBI and CIA and GOP controlled Senate investigations and GOP House controlled investigations and nothing.
Hillary must be the smartest woman in the world.

Trump: 4 indictments, two guilty pleas. One year.
Wow, we have to update this.

17 indictments, 3 guilty pleas.

Manafort was just given a superseded indictment. More charges.

rotflmao.gif

Hurt Trump? Trump can't be hurt. He has no human feelings.

He can only be exposed.

rotflmao.gif

He can only be exposed.
Let's hope full exposure until 2024.

rotflmao.gif

He can only be exposed.
We'd all be better off were prolonged exposure to happen for Trump. I seriously doubt it will.

He can only be exposed.
We'd all be better off were prolonged exposure to happen for Trump. I seriously doubt it will.
You are a clever one. Get used to Trump.

The latest guilty plea raised the number of guilty Trumpettes to FIVE.

30 years of FBI and CIA and GOP controlled Senate investigations and GOP House controlled investigations and nothing.
Hillary must be the smartest woman in the world.

Trump: 4 indictments, two guilty pleas. One year.

Who's Your President?:dance:

`
I don't like either Hillary or trump. Both are smart I suppose but what they may have in intelligence, they completely lack in character. trump does however claim to be a "stable genius".
`

Forum List

Back