Who is Sarah Palin and.............

"Enlarging the family" with gays........?
"Enlarging the family" with abortions.....?
You got to be kidding....:cuckoo:
Are you saying gays are not a part of the American family? Do you agree with family values people who disown their own children? I never mentioned abortion, why do you?
The concept of traditional family does not pivot around gays....sorry....in fact....the gay "family" is a major step toward the DESTRUCTION of the traditional family...

I brought up abortion because it is THE centerpiece of liberalism....and it definitely does NOT promote FAMILY...

Traditional family? Do you have any idea what the traditions of family have been throughout history? :lol: I was speaking simply of the American family in general terms. We either stand together or we fall. You support the fall of America?

And please, your obsession with abortion is not going to get you anywhere with me. I have neither had, nor supported anyone else having an abortion. When the time comes that I might, I can assure you will I not involve you, a complete stranger, in what is for me a strictly personal decision.

Are you saying gays are not a part of the American family? Do you agree with family values people who disown their own children? I never mentioned abortion, why do you?
The concept of traditional family does not pivot around gays....sorry....in fact....the gay "family" is a major step toward the DESTRUCTION of the traditional family...

I brought up abortion because it is THE centerpiece of liberalism....and it definitely does NOT promote FAMILY...

Are you in a traditional family? If two gay women down the street from you get married, what, precisely and specifically, occurs that results in a destructive consequence on your family?

I don't HAVE to be "precise" or "specific" as you demand and get into idiotic "gay arguments".....stop trying to sideline the issue here.....the majority of Americans simply do NOT WANT the social values of liberalism....including gay marriage....they prefer the traditional values that Sarah Palin represents...

Traditional family? Do you have any idea what the traditions of family have been throughout history? :lol: I was speaking simply of the American family in general terms. We either stand together or we fall. You support the fall of America?

And please, your obsession with abortion is not going to get you anywhere with me. I have neither had, nor supported anyone else having an abortion. When the time comes that I might, I can assure you will I not involve you, a complete stranger, in what is for me a strictly personal decision.

Your lines of logic suck....please come back with something a little more rational....and pertinent to the topic...

Are you in a traditional family? If two gay women down the street from you get married, what, precisely and specifically, occurs that results in a destructive consequence on your family?

I don't HAVE to be "precise" or "specific" as you demand and get into idiotic "gay arguments".....stop trying to sideline the issue here.....the majority of Americans simply do NOT WANT the social values of liberalism....including gay marriage....they prefer the traditional values that Sarah Palin represents...
So you speak for what the majority believes? What traditional values does Palin express; stay at home mom, obeying spouse? Which traditions are you speaking of?

Do you really know what liberal values are? Liberalism and it's values are what American independence was founded upon.

Your lines of logic suck....please come back with something a little more rational....and pertinent to the topic...
Logic? Would you please show me what you think is logical in any of your bizarre statements?

The eruption of fury and obsessive attack of the elitist left against Sarah Palin is largely due to the fact that Palin...a pro-life happily married woman with five children....represents the antithesis of the liberal social construct...their anti-life, anti-family posits are simply blown away....she hits them dead center where they live...just by being herself...

...and they are afraid she will expose their lies...thus take away votes....people who are afraid will either run or go into attack mode...

Could you link to any of these elitist leftists you assert are full of fury? I thought the liberal social construct was trying to enlarge the family by including gays and the children they have both through procreation, and the ones they adopt. The same ones they adopt that many times are abandoned by people who adhere to a conservative social construct. It appears that the conservative social construct is always abandoning people and groups that refuse to adhere to conservative principles and dictates. Am I wrong here?
Yes. Take a look around. Even the liberals admit the majority of Palin threads are left orientated.
I asked you to list "any of these elitist leftists you assert are full of fury" and you ask me to look around at what supposedly liberal posters here think about Palin threads here? You say full of fury is equivalent to being left oriented? You consider those very same posters to be the elite leftists in America? Or were you only commenting on a handful of posters at this web site who you say are liberals? I thought you were commenting on the elitist left's attacks in the media. Sorry.

Why do conservatives think that we are "obsessed" with Sarah Palin?? I think they just love to sound dramatic!! It's no big deal why we discuss her a lot. She's funny!!!!

This is a woman who was virtually unknown until John McCain had the bright idea to put her on his ticket. I think that she loved the spotlight so much that she will do anything to stay in it.

First she gave up her job as governor because it didn't meet her needs to be in the spotlight. Then she began having a public war of words with her almost son-in-law, injected her off the wall opinions regarding political issues, wrote a tell-all book, and now she is going around the country promoting her book in a big bus with her picture on it.

She is amusing and funny and it's impossible to know what stupid thing she is going to say or do next. That's how I see it. I pray that she runs in 2012!!! I love to laugh and I don't want to see it end. :lol:

Translation: I got nothing to back up my bigotry with.

As long as Sarah Palin keeps popping her head up it's going to keep getting whacked.

look at it as a problem in logic:

1. ignore Palin, and she rallies the GOP and independents for 2010, raises money, speaks out about stupid policies, and generally costs dems votes and money. Not a good outcome. its somewhat like Rush, if you ignore it, its still there, and if you attack it, it gets stronger.

2. Attack Palin, as a woman and mother, as a rube from AK, as a quitter, as uneducated, unpolished not a competent politician. You may take some of her support away, especially the younger ones who watch pop TV. The older voters love her. Its the same as Rush, the more she is attacked, the stronger she gets.

So you either love her or hate her, and no one is going to change your mind. We'll just see how the voting goes. IMHO she is a pretty cheerleader, not a competent leader.

maybe so....but the left is obsessed with her..........

From all appearances it seems as if you and a only few others are obsessed with the former_____(fill in the blank). Palin is a media and cultural phenomena precisely because her fans have done things like rally behind her before really knowing anything about her, and buying her book before it is even released. Sort of funny when you stop and think about it.

LOL and that is what got Obama in the White House!

Mike

look at it as a problem in logic:

1. ignore Palin, and she rallies the GOP and independents for 2010, raises money, speaks out about stupid policies, and generally costs dems votes and money. Not a good outcome. its somewhat like Rush, if you ignore it, its still there, and if you attack it, it gets stronger.

2. Attack Palin, as a woman and mother, as a rube from AK, as a quitter, as uneducated, unpolished not a competent politician. You may take some of her support away, especially the younger ones who watch pop TV. The older voters love her. Its the same as Rush, the more she is attacked, the stronger she gets.

So you either love her or hate her, and no one is going to change your mind. We'll just see how the voting goes. IMHO she is a pretty cheerleader, not a competent leader.

maybe so....but the left is obsessed with her..........

From all appearances it seems as if you and a only few others are obsessed with the former_____(fill in the blank). Palin is a media and cultural phenomena precisely because her fans have done things like rally behind her before really knowing anything about her, and buying her book before it is even released. Sort of funny when you stop and think about it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get it now. She's using the Obama template. Well, gee, it worked for him.

Forum List

Back