who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

Damn, it's pretty funny seeing wingnuts online and out in the real world (i.e. Pete Hoekstra) contorting themselves to try and blame this on the Prez. Ask them why he's somehow to blame, though, and they can't seem to give a real answer. Same goes for when you point out the parrallels between this and the Richard Reid incident.

It's obvious they're so desperate for to hang a "bad for U.S. security" sign on him when a wannabe terrorist makes a failed attempt at something to be somehow on the same scale as what happened on 9/11 and even bristle at it even being called an "attempt" (which is what it was, despite what Hoekstra or any of the other RW assholes said it should be called).

No, dear. That is not at all what I said. Either you are ignoring it or you really don't get it. You think you're "spot on". I hate that expression. Usually you dumb tea baggers use it.

One more time. It is not appropriate for a president to spend one third of his presidency on vacation. If you were not so brainwashed into thinking everything Bush did was perfect, you would realize that. Enough with this now. Shouldn't you be watching Fox News right now to see what it is you're supposed to be thinking today??? Better run along now!!! :lol:

spot on is an english idiom...wanker
so obama on vacation equals good and still working as the president

bush on vacation equals bad and not working as the president

it makes no sense to bash bush for any vacation if you're going to say that obama is still running the country while he is on vacation. your hypocrisy is clear, you're just so deluded with obama love you can't see it.

So what?? I don't like it!!!

I said I was only going to try one more time. You're hopeless. All you do is just repeat what I said, instead of addressing it. So enjoy living in your little dream world. I'm done!!!!

Who gives a fuck what you like? You don't like a phrase so no one's allowed to use it?

Forum List

Back