Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
So why don't the ******* vote for your side? Are they just stupid, you know, Stupid *******?
Slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. - Socrates
PMS doesn't debate...he issues decrees and memoranda...much like the magic neeeeeeeeeegro.
This site is to debate what a long juicy fart is to a full elevator.

Generously put, but not a nice thing to say about farting.
Japanese saying, a fart is worth a thousand pills.

So why don't the ******* vote for your side? Are they just stupid, you know, Stupid *******?
PMS doesn't debate...he issues decrees and memoranda...much like the magic neeeeeeeeeegro.
So THAT'S why no one thanks or agrees with your posts.....not that I'm counting.......
Hey idiot, see post #90, for starters. Morons here, total fucking morons.
PMS gets one Katyusha.

No I'm finding it funny that Republicans havent weighed in on any issue that involved blacks in 60 years lol

Could it be because Negroes don't want their welfare teat disturbed by the 'other party'?
Stupid and LAZY *******. I can't imagine why they don't vote for your side.

it's easy to understand, they hate whitey
Well that would make it hard to vote for the POW then, the Party of Whitey.

It used to be all the GOP needed was the burning cross, now they have that as well.

we get it, you hate whitey

Slavery continues to be a terrible reality to this very day. Look at this!

Home End Slavery Now

Vlad%20Sokhin%2C%20Restavek%20Haitian%20Slave%20Children%2C13%20%C2%A9.jpg

This girl in the orange shirt is beaten and abused on a regular basis. She is a slave to her host. Look at her sad face! Just look at how sad she is! She is suffering - you can see it in her countenance.

The Missing White Poor

racial_makeup.jpg

No I'm finding it funny that Republicans havent weighed in on any issue that involved blacks in 60 years lol

Could it be because Negroes don't want their welfare teat disturbed by the 'other party'?

It used to be all the GOP needed was the burning cross, now they have that as well.

Racial profiling is okay when the PC Police do it.

:laugh:

I am whitey. I hate people, all of them.

I am whitey. I hate people, all of them.

you should kill whitey

start with yourself

Racial profiling is okay when the PC Police do it.

:laugh:

all GOPers/ white people are
bigots
racists
homophobes
hate women
kill puppies
want dirty water
club seals
exploit the masses
own slaves
belong to the KKK
Nazis
torture muslims
mistreat animals
get away with crimes

So THAT'S why no one thanks or agrees with your posts.....not that I'm counting.......

And you're the BIGGEST FUCKING LIAR ON THIS FORUM which makes you a super moron, also known as an idiot.

Where did you come up with that shit...it certainly was in my post.
Wasn't in your post I believe you meant to say, and it certainly was, even if you don't know it.

And you're the BIGGEST FUCKING LIAR ON THIS FORUM which makes you a super moron, also known as an idiot.
Choose your words more carefully next time, then I will only have the usual chances to spank you.

Choose your words more carefully next time, then I will only have the usual chances to spank you.

No asshole...you're a lying mother fricker. Those weren't my words you sorry sumbitch.

Yo PMS...did you mean this:

"This site is to debate what a long juicy fart is to a full elevator."

Or this:

This site is to debate, what a long juicy fart is to a full elevator.

You need to watch your punctuation so as not to engender award of Katyushas.

Or this:

Learn English, that isn't it.

Last edited:

No asshole...you're a lying mother fricker. Those weren't my words you sorry sumbitch.
I just can't tell you how much I respect you does not mean that I respect you. Words are one thing, meaning is another. When you say blacks are down on the old Dem plantation sucking on the government teat, you just called them Stupid Lazy *******, and they know it.

Nope, those weren't your words, but it's exactly what you meant, and said whether you know it or not.

Or this:

After you, dipshit.

Nope, those weren't your words, but it's exactly what you meant, and said whether you know it or not.

Or this:

After you, dipshit.
My version was correct. Find an English teacher and they will explain it to you.

Analogies FactMonster.com

Please notice the punctuation. It's the same as mine, and entirely correct.

Did you mean:

I just can't tell you "how much I respect you" does not mean that I respect you. Words are one thing, meaning is another. When you say blacks are down on the old Dem plantation sucking on the government teat, you just called them Stupid Lazy *******, and they know it.

Punctuation, dude...punctuation...critical to communication.

Forum List

Back