Who is Responsible for Fatherless Black Families?

Just keep right on hammering those differences. Oh the White people are so superior. Honestly, why do you keep this up? No one really cares. Do you have an inferiority complex or something? If you are so concerned, go to some predominantly White secluded community and stay away from the rest of society. I don’t like launching into personal attacks but I feel sorry for you. I hope that you are just putting on an act with your incessant racist rhetoric. Otherwise, you are an embarrassment to your “White race”.

The reason I keep hammering on the differences is because blacks keep hammering on the differences. Blacks demand that we as whites prop them up, give them stuff, more money, more jobs, affirmative action, etc. They do so on the premise that races are equal, and that any difference is the result of white racism. I believe that the differences are the result of inherent, biological differentials that would put blacks in worse position regardless of their affiliation (or not) with whites. They are BORN less intelligent, less hard-working, less future-oriented than whites. THAT is why they commit crime, are poor, and can't think as well as whites. Essentially, whites are being unfairly blamed for black failure, and I am sick of it.

It's incorrect to say that "no one really cares" about race and racial differences. People care a lot about that topic, whether they agree with me or not. If "nobody cares" about race, how come Obama is such a controversial topic? Rev. Jeremiah Wright? David Duke? All this stuff... people want to talk about it.

Inviting me to move away is also just dumb. You would never suggest to blacks unhappy with America that they move away. Only the whites. You would say that the blacks need to be taken care of.

If you can refute me on the issue of black/white difference, go ahead. But feeling sorry for me is not arguing with me.

You are just another person who thinks they know everything about everything, and one that is so set in one way of thinking that they cannot see the world as it is, but rather as it appears through the racially focused glasses that filter out any form of logic.

Natural selection will filter your type out b/c women aren't exactly attracted to men who hate everyone, and blame all of their problems on others.

Like Matt, you don't seem interested in actually arguing this. Saying I "think I'm right" is not worth much... you also think you're right. Big deal.

What makes you think that racial equality is "the world as it is"? In fact, nothing could be more overwhelming than the stack of evidence AGAINST racial equality.

And why do the anti-whites alway use this stupid line about "blaming all your problems on others"? WHAT problems of mine have I "blamed on others"? If anything, it's the Rev. Wrights of the world who blame all the problems of blacks on whites. What do you have to say about that, Mr. Know-It-All?

It is rather telling how whites are so against affirmative actions that no amount of reason or debate can convince them of any merit to it. This isn't because affirmative action is wrong, it is because for the first time...whites feel the brunt of racism.

Now, I think there are better ways to secure equality in the work place aside from affirmative action. But let's face it...blacks have been dealing with affirmative action for decades, except it was whites who got picked over blacks, whites who got raises over blacks...even if they performed the same amount of work (and usually, the whites did not work as hard as the blacks).

Please tell me why I should be punished when I didnt and have never discriminated against blacks, in fact, everything else being equal, I will pick a black person over a white when hiring.

racism is wrong, you didnt answer any of my questions, and I do see some merit, the ends, but they do not justify the means. Find another way that doesnt discriminate against innocents. I dont care about the sting of racism on myself, its not the reason for my opposistion, rather disengenuous of you to claim you "know my feelings and reasons" better than I.

Of course, if you are stuck in stubborn and closed minded, why discuss it at all?

Now, if it was 1865 through about 1900, I would say, take the gains of the slave owners who benefitted from slavery, and give it to the blacks. I dont think those who did not do anything wrong, should be punished, punishing innocents IS NEVER the right thing to do, or acceptable.

Now, try answering some of my questions, like, when does it stop, instead of accusing me of being a liar, and/or unaware of my own motivations.

The reason I keep hammering on the differences is because blacks keep hammering on the differences. Blacks demand that we as whites prop them up, give them stuff, more money, more jobs, affirmative action, etc. They do so on the premise that races are equal, and that any difference is the result of white racism. I believe that the differences are the result of inherent, biological differentials that would put blacks in worse position regardless of their affiliation (or not) with whites. They are BORN less intelligent, less hard-working, less future-oriented than whites. THAT is why they commit crime, are poor, and can't think as well as whites. Essentially, whites are being unfairly blamed for black failure, and I am sick of it.

It's incorrect to say that "no one really cares" about race and racial differences. People care a lot about that topic, whether they agree with me or not. If "nobody cares" about race, how come Obama is such a controversial topic? Rev. Jeremiah Wright? David Duke? All this stuff... people want to take about it.

Inviting me to move away is also just dumb. You would never suggest to blacks unhappy with America that they move away. Only the whites. You would say that the blacks need to be taken care of.

If you can refute me on the issue of black/white difference, go ahead. But feeling sorry for me is not arguing with me.

There are White Supremacists who keep harping on differences. There are Whites who look beyond skin color. There are Blacks who will never be satisfied with the post-slavery and post-segregation opportunities that they have been given. There are those Blacks like Ken Hamblin and Bill Cosby who have moved beyond racial distinctions.

I believe that Blacks should have been given preferential treatment soon after segregation ended – as they have - but that time has passed. It is learned helplessness and conditioned dependence that makes the difference – not genetics and it is time to end such policies.

Concerning Obama and his preacher, yes, you will find a bad apple in every bunch. Yet, Obama denounced his preacher’s over-the-top rhetoric. It is time to unite and end the divisive rhetoric.

IFblacks are born less intelligent than you, then they must be born pretty fucking godawfully stupid.

Besides, intelligence means nothing as for achieving sucess or good values. PROOF?: YOU

Everything you stated in this post is born of an inferiority complex you have that blacks are your superior

:clap2: congratulations, you have managed to freeze time in to a zone of acceptable bigotry, racism, ignorance and anger. Very, very nice job :clap2: :clap2:

It's incorrect to say that "no one really cares" about race and racial differences. People care a lot about that topic, whether they agree with me or not. If "nobody cares" about race, how come Obama is such a controversial topic? Rev. Jeremiah Wright? David Duke? All this stuff... people want to talk about it.

Yes, it can. The statistics show that black men father and abandon children at amazingly higher rates than do white men, even controlling for wealth. Black athletes are champions at this despite have millions of dollars. How do you explain THAT?

How do you explain filipinos in the Philippines have a lower rate than whites in America? Are they superior?

Okay. Most people don't care. Wright and Duke are freaks that live way outside the norm.

Yes.

Fatherless black families are caused by BLACK MEN.

ONLY black men? You want to discuss this outside of emotions and preconceived ideas? Answer the question.

R there other factors or people that have had a large effect on fatherless black families?

intelligence means nothing as for achieving sucess or good values.

Do you really believe that?

ONLY black men? You want to discuss this outside of emotions and preconceived ideas? Answer the question.

Emotions and preconceived ideas? You may not like what I have to say, but I go by facts first, emotions later. Nobody says "ONLY black men" abandon their families, but how much further need I stress that we are talking about patterns here?

Do you understand what a pattern is, or is that something that needs to be spelled out?

Do you really believe that?

Emotions and preconceived ideas? You may not like what I have to say, but I go by facts first, emotions later. Nobody says "ONLY black men" abandon their families, but how much further need I stress that we are talking about patterns here?

Do you understand what a pattern is, or is that something that needs to be spelled out?

Of course, do you realize most homeless guys are quite intelligent?

You start on emotions, as is evidenced by your third point. Trying to use sarcasm to try to make me look stupid is based on emotion, not thinking.

Like Matt, you don't seem interested in actually arguing this.

What is there to discuss? You made an obvious comment, in attempts to start another racist thread.
What makes you think that racial equality is "the world as it is"? In fact, nothing could be more overwhelming than the stack of evidence AGAINST racial equality.

Race does not exist to the point that it should be acknowledge, according to anthropology. ALL "races" have been proven to be equally capable of learning and using their intelligence. All you do is project your values, and compare that to other cultures in an attempt to pass judgment on them and declare your color superior.

And why do the anti-whites alway use this stupid line about "blaming all your problems on others"? WHAT problems of mine have I "blamed on others"? If anything, it's the Rev. Wrights of the world who blame all the problems of blacks on whites. What do you have to say about that, Mr. Know-It-All?

What's an anti-white? All that you do, William Joyce, is come on this message board and bitch and moan about how your being oppressed by minorities. It's sad that you feel that way, and ironic that you would even attempt to judge others when you yourself have so many blatant psychological problems.

You say you don't blame others, yet you cannot even finish typing up your post without blaming Rev. Wright for blaming whites for everything. How ironic.

Welfare is the REASON we have the number of fatherless blacks we do have.

If the government funds something, it essentially is giving whatever they are funding a nod of approval.

If the government funds families without fathers, it is natural to see an increase in that behavior. It's not rocket science. You reward a behavior, the behavior will continue and increase.

Welfare is the REASON we have the number of fatherless blacks we do have.

If the government funds something, it essentially is giving whatever they are funding a nod of approval.

If the government funds families without fathers, it is natural to see an increase in that behavior. It's not rocket science. You reward a behavior, the behavior will continue and increase.

So when a black man impregnates a woman, he says to himself, "Man, I bet if I leave this woman and child, then they'll get free money from the government and I just want to make life as easy as possible on them".

:rolleyes:

It is about poverty and lack of principles instilled in the men that abandon their children. They get a girl pregnant, and can't afford the baby, so since they haven't been taught that this is a terrible thing to do and irresponsible, they leave.

Of course, we are all speaking in hypothetical terms...

As I said, you support insupportable behavior, and it's going to continue and increase. You develop a culture of entitlement, people are going to feel entitled.

As I said, you support insupportable behavior, and it's going to continue and increase. You develop a culture of entitlement, people are going to feel entitled.

Supporting insupportable behavior is the reason, like I said. Young black men haven't been taught well enough that it's incredible wrong to abandon the woman they get pregnant.

BUT

Welfare is not sole the reason, as you continue to state. Welfare does not support black men leaving their babies mothers. Welfare only supports the women who are having the baby. Also, I don't think you are looking at this issue in reality based terms. No one wants to live their life poor. Welfare does not take someone out of poverty. Welfare puts food in mouths. An extremely small amount of people are content with just having enough money to pay rent and buy food.

So when a black man impregnates a woman, he says to himself, "Man, I bet if I leave this woman and child, then they'll get free money from the government and I just want to make life as easy as possible on them".

:rolleyes:

It is about poverty and lack of principles instilled in the men that abandon their children. They get a girl pregnant, and can't afford the baby, so since they haven't been taught that this is a terrible thing to do and irresponsible, they leave.

Of course, we are all speaking in hypothetical terms...

AGREED....welfare is a bonus to black women though,they are no longer worried about the father leaving because they know they can get government assistance.

Forum List

Back