Who Is Really Teaching Their Children to Hate?

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Who Really Teaches Hatred?
By Jonathan S. Tobin, The Jewish Exponent
July 27, 2006

Though not all Arabs are haters and not every Israeli is a paragon of tolerance, there is simply no comparison between what goes on in terms of learning about peace and hate between Israel and its Arab neighbors.

No person even remotely informed about the situation -- no matter his or her opinions about the rights and wrongs of Israeli policies or military tactics -- could possibly make such an analogy.

Yet that's exactly what The Philadelphia Inquirer did in an editorial published last week on July 21.

Perched alongside its masthead, the Inquirer printed two Associated Press photos under the headline "The Wars Go On: When We Teach Our Children to Hate." One photo showed an Israeli child writing a message to Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Hezbollah terrorists on an artillery shell. Next to it was a photo of an Arab mother and nuzzling baby. The editorial that followed pontificated that the pictures illustrated that both peoples were teaching their "young to revere killing."

for full article:
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/10232/

Adam's Apple said:
Who Really Teaches Hatred?
By Jonathan S. Tobin, The Jewish Exponent
July 27, 2006

Though not all Arabs are haters and not every Israeli is a paragon of tolerance, there is simply no comparison between what goes on in terms of learning about peace and hate between Israel and its Arab neighbors.

No person even remotely informed about the situation -- no matter his or her opinions about the rights and wrongs of Israeli policies or military tactics -- could possibly make such an analogy.

Yet that's exactly what The Philadelphia Inquirer did in an editorial published last week on July 21.

Perched alongside its masthead, the Inquirer printed two Associated Press photos under the headline "The Wars Go On: When We Teach Our Children to Hate." One photo showed an Israeli child writing a message to Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Hezbollah terrorists on an artillery shell. Next to it was a photo of an Arab mother and nuzzling baby. The editorial that followed pontificated that the pictures illustrated that both peoples were teaching their "young to revere killing."

for full article:
http://www.jewishexponent.com/article/10232/

No doubt! To get an idea of exactly how children are being indoctrinated into murder and suicide, check out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...+What+The+War+on+Terror+Is+Really+About&hl=en

It's long, but it will explain why this war is being fought.

Judaism is actually a case study in how to create a society of narcissists. The talmud teaches elitism, malignant self love, and the denigration of others.

rtwngAvngr said:
Judaism is actually a case study in how to create a society of narcicissists. The talmud teaches elitism, malignant self love, and the denigration of others.
Were you raised Jewish?

rtwngAvngr said:
No. Were you jew abused? OH wait. nevermind.
That's just it RWA, some of the nastiest people my path has crossed have been Jewish or Christians or agnostics or atheists. Some of the nicest too. Funny, I haven't met a nasty Buddhist, Bully isn't nasty, though I don't know too many. I doubt it has to do with religious mandates of parenting.

Most jerks were raised raised by not so nice parents; opposit with those that are more 'whole.' With that said, no family is perfect. ;)

Kathianne said:
That's just it RWA, some of the nastiest people my path has crossed have been Jewish or Christians or agnostics or atheists. Some of the nicest too. Funny, I haven't met a nasty Buddhist, Bully isn't nasty, though I don't know too many. I doubt it has to do with religious mandates of parenting.

Most jerks were raised raised by not so nice parents; opposit with those that are more 'whole.' With that said, no family is perfect. ;)

Ooooookay.

Forum List

Back