Who is really running this country?

Nov 8, 2012
Tell me I am wrong - please!

In this country you can be born (if you are not one of the million aborted annually in this country) - and you don't have to worry about getting an education, develop a work skill, develop an employment history, can abuse drugs and alcohol, be irresponsible, and break the law, party all night and sleep all day, make babies you can’t afford, and the taxpayer will pick up the tab for you – right?

The numbers of the dependent and wanting big government – and a big government that knows that having growing numbers dependent on them keeps them in power – is where we are at now in America history.

Billions and billions and billions of dollars being paid - EVERY YEAR - to the 'poor' and the 'poor' just remaining on the payroll - growing and growing in numbers. Why is that!?

Our society is so dumbed-down from our liberal education system – they do not understand that the 1% - ALL of the very rich - ALL their money – will only run our government for less than a week.

We are in so much trouble!

The 'poor' are a distinct minority. Does anyone truly believe this group controls America?
Who benefits the most from what has been done to America? Look around! It is evident. No one needs anyone else's opinion or prejudices. What you see is what it is.
Just try doing it without any colored lenses before your eyes.

IF the 'poor' is a minority - why are the taxpayers paying a HUGE amount of money - billions and billions and billions of dollars – EVERY YEAR - to support the 'poor'? I am - along with millions of other Americans – is now numb to the "race card" intimidation – go on and keep bullying with that tactic – it is about to come to BLOWS. It is NOT about 'color' - you idiot!

My son works in a large grocery chain – you should see how the over-weight/obese ‘poor’ is spending our billions AND BILLIONS of dollars. And I know – HAVE SEEN – the scams of selling the food stamps to get their disgusting tattoos – the drugs – WHATEVER - and their children go hungry – and the pitiful scam that they are ‘poor’ and single mothers just whine and say “GIVE ME MORE”.

We have serious problems in this country – and we have a corrupt dangerous government that WANTS government dependency – and NOW too many people wanting the free ride.

The taxpayer is being held hostage – we have to support the other 50% of the country. This is not going to be pretty!

Therefore – all the horny dogs of America that wants the contraceptives, your wombs scraped and the bio-waste buckets filled-up with little human beings, and the poor neglected children brought in the world for us to support – rejoice! You just do not know that the free ride WILL end – the MONEY IS GOING TO RUN OUT!

We seriously need a revised FAIR tax code! Find the research: it will tell you that when it comes to two mothers – single mothers – each with three children – one earns $65,000 a year and the other earns (this one ACTUALLY WORKS) $25,000 a year. The research will tell you that the mother making $25,000 a year – with all the government benefits from the taxpayer – and NOT paying a penny to Federal Taxes – HAS MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME than the mother that has worked her ass off to build her salary to $65,000 a year. Figure that one out!

Who is REALLY running this country!?

Forum List

Back