Who Is Our Enemy?

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
The only democracy in the Middle East, our strongest ally in the region, a nation that is attacked by terrorists weekly, is the real enemy?

Your opinion doesn't count anymore.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao:

:thup:

I get my information from: worldnews networks and CNN.COM, etc. I mostly like to read what the US media is saying and the world media and form an opinion of my own. To me that is more important than to just believe what you hear and read.

I think more Americans should learn how to think independ of Bush and the media!

Originally posted by zarquiekia
I get my information from: worldnews networks and CNN.COM, etc. I mostly like to read what the US media is saying and the world media and form an opinion of my own. To me that is more important than to just believe what you hear and read.

I think more Americans should learn how to think independ of Bush and the media!

Most U.S. media outlets are liberal and very much opposed to Bush. That's where the information is coming from that the Iraq war is so evil. Most worldwide news outlets are based in the EU, which is also highly liberal and will give it the same spin. Go to Fox News to get a pretty unbiased opinion, but I also recommend you track down Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Bill O'Reilly to get the non-liberal view. I, personally, listen to and read several news outlets so I can get every views and maybe, from that, sort the crap out from the facts.

Oh, may I remind everyone that it is, by definition, impossible to force democracy on anybody. Democracy means the people pick the government. We give them democracy and if they don't want it, they vote it out. If they don't have the power to vote it out, then it isn't a democracy.

Forum List

Back