Who is Oppressed: Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women?

Moot point.

It would never happened. :cool:

You surely must have some idea in mind regarding what you would do but I won't press it because your unwillingness to say is an answer of itself.

No, it is not an answer into itself as you suggest.

I do not deal in hypotheticals of "what if", "what about", etc.

It has never happened and never will. Period. :cool:

Moot point.

It would never happened. :cool:

You surely must have some idea in mind regarding what you would do but I won't press it because your unwillingness to say is an answer of itself.

No, it is not an answer into itself as you suggest.

I do not deal in hypotheticals of "what if", "what about", etc.

It has never happened and never will. Period. :cool:

Ok, we'll just have to agree to disagree on what your failure to answer my question means.

SM (may I call you that?), do you understand how offensive it sounds to many of us, the fact that you require another grown person who is not your child nor your employee, to seek your permission just to visit a friend? What makes you so much more capable if making that decision than her?

It only sounds offensive to Western people.

To the 1.5 billion Muslims of the world.

It is just considered a fundamental dynamic between a husband and wife in their marriage.

In reality, we could care less what the West thinks. :cool:

It only sounds offensive to Western people.

To the 1.5 billion Muslims of the world.

It is just considered a fundamental dynamic between a husband and wife in their marriage.

In reality, we could care less what the West thinks. :cool:

When a muslim buys something, it's his property, the same thing goes for the US, if I buy a car, it's mine.

Who is Oppressed: Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women?

Mentality oppressed at the very least.

Answer:

Those who are oppressed. The fucking Hajib is a hallmark of that oppression, as is the fucking burka.

But the TRUE oppression comes from the fucking Qur'an, that slimey dishonest piece of illiterate and convoluted fiction.

Fuck.

Make the Arab MALES wear the hajib and burka's; and then don't let anybody wearing that shit into any civilized country.

A lot of Egyptian men wear a dress like thing over their clothing. I don't recall the name of it, though. I don't have a pic on my image host, but here is one from the web:

dress-code.jpg

As uncomfortable as it appears, it's probably more about practicality. I've been living in a desert for close to a year now, and loose fitting clothing made of a lightweight fabric that covers the majority of the body protect the skin from the harsh rays of the desert sun.

In many countries both African and Asian.

13 year olds are not children but are considered women.

Thus, they are adults and must adhere to the law.

better to have executed her in a smaller more intimate venue but being 13 is really hard to accept

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]JTI0HOQceqM[/MEDIA] is Oppressed : Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]JTI0HOQceqM[/MEDIA] is Oppressed : Muslim women with Hijab or Western Society Women ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Muslim women don't have a choice but to wear a head covering.

They have a choice of not wearing it.:777:

I don't give a shit who can drive or not drive. I'm still trying to stop mother fucking crazy radical Islamists from stoning women to death who have been raped but get charged with adultery because they were raped.

Holy mother fucking shit. Who gives a crap over clothing when you can on any freaking given day find some poor kid who has been raped buried half in the ground and being stoned to death by men who consider the rape victim an adultress?

They are charged because they were out alone with a man or men who were not their relative.

She knew their country's laws and chose to break them.

Thus, these women became criminals and were charged and punished.
The punishment is unreasonable - as is the law.:2cents:

Ya, and their head comes off with it as well.

That's not true.

That's not true.
Neither is having a choice in most of the muslim world.

There are 56 muslim majority countries.

They are all different when it comes to women wearing hijab.

In a few muslim countries hijab is mandatory, while in most of them it's optional.

So now you know. ... :cool:

There are 56 muslim majority countries.

They are all different when it comes to women wearing hijab.

In a few muslim countries hijab is mandatory, while in most of them it's optional.

So now you know. ... :cool:
"a few". :lmao:

It's muslim men's pressure that forces women to wear it or not.

But you knew that already but chose to lie... like a good muslim. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back