Who is on your wanna read list?

Which poster, when you see a post by them on the "new posts" or "active topics" tab you want to click on to read?

Here's an abridged version of mine:

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

It's a convenient way to filter the posts for me. If xxxxxxx is commenting, then it might be either fun or worthwhile to look at the thread.
Thanks shortwave,
I m a put your ass ona frequency I dont get .

ima-let-you-finish-tshirt.jpg

Well I read about everything, and I read all of the post here.

I find xotoxi funny and quite an interesting fella, I read his stuff all the time, Sometimes though he is a bit out there. But not as out there as some others.

When Terry posts I read it as well as Xeno, and Gunny

I don't have a sliding scale as to why I read people's posts, sometimes it is my mood that attracts me to a thread, or even to the forum to take the time to read

I find xotoxi funny and quite an interesting fella, I read his stuff all the time, Sometimes though he is a bit out there. But not as out there as some others.

I don't have a sliding scale as to why I read people's posts, sometimes it is my mood that attracts me to a thread, or even to the forum to take the time to read
Thank you, Thank you and for that, you get a big salary raise for being the new White House Chef. *talks like chef ramsey* now go, cook me your best dish, you have 30 min. :lol:

Thank you, Thank you and for that, you get a big salary raise for being the new White House Chef. *talks like chef ramsey* now go, cook me your best dish, you have 30 min. :lol:

Darn, I can't rep you yet.

My best dish is pixiestix pasta covered with fresh yellow and red peppers and tomatoes, bacon and parmesan cheese. It takes a little more than 30 minutes, is that OK? :eusa_pray:

Darn, I can't rep you yet.

My best dish is pixiestix pasta covered with fresh yellow and red peppers and tomatoes, bacon and parmesan cheese. It takes a little more than 30 minutes, is that OK? :eusa_pray:
wow and everything I like too...wow, yes ok take all the time you want...the Kitchen is yours...oh hell with it, you can do whatever you want to with the White House.

in no order and I am sure forgetting people:

samson, oddball, echo, xotoxi, johnrocks, syrenn, madeline, political chic, Oscar Wao, kevin kennedy, USArmyRetired (kidding) and I read any thread that gunny starts because his mental breakdowns are precious

edit to add:

2Parties, uscitizen, rightwinger

Last edited:
My Favs:

Titantic Sailor, Gutama, Stephanie, Teapartysammy, *Cheesewar*, USArmyRetard, Namvet, JackFate, The T, JenyEliza,Bullfighter, xotoxi.

Forum List

Back