Who is Obama?

The only accomplishment is that he's "clean and articulate" enough to pull it off.

Where did all of his funding come from?

That doesn't happen by accident.

He's a dishonest politician using donors with deep pockets.

Nothing about that is historic.

The Dems wanted to put the first woman in the White House and instead they got the first black in there. After Obama it's gonna be a long time before another makes it in.

Why?

Don't you have any faith in the ability of blacks to govern? Would a Colin Powell or Condi Rice type be able to win?

I to think its gonna be a LONG time before another black man is elected President, or indeed is even a candidate in either major party. Not because a black man couldn't do the job, but because THIS black man fucked it up so horrendously that people are not likely to forget. You haven't seen another Georgia native get close to the White House have you?

Amazing racism in play.....you don't like how one black performed so ALL Blacks pay the price
So little faith in the American public

However...it is all moot since Obama will be ranked as one of the top 10 Presidents.

Why?

Don't you have any faith in the ability of blacks to govern? Would a Colin Powell or Condi Rice type be able to win?

I to think its gonna be a LONG time before another black man is elected President, or indeed is even a candidate in either major party. Not because a black man couldn't do the job, but because THIS black man fucked it up so horrendously that people are not likely to forget. You haven't seen another Georgia native get close to the White House have you?

Amazing racism in play.....you don't like how one black performed so ALL Blacks pay the price
So little faith in the American public

Wah, fucking deal with reality for once you loon. It has nothing to do with black, it has to do with rightfully or not people tend to group people together. You do the same in regards to "right wingers" so don't even try that holier than thou attitude.

The only accomplishment is that he's "clean and articulate" enough to pull it off.

The Dems wanted to put the first woman in the White House and instead they got the first black in there. After Obama it's gonna be a long time before another makes it in.

Why?

Obama had a chance to set an example for everyone, not just his race and he fucked up because of his lust for power and because of his weakness for opulence and the finer things in life.

Now people trust blacks even less.

Last edited:
Obama is a fraud who is being exposed. He knows it too. I can see it in his body language during his speech today. All of you naive, superficial, liberal lap dogs drank the Kool Aid and now you're sobering up and seeing you've made a huge mistake.

I hope you learned something.

You're right.....one's religion not really matter.....unless it is anti-American and one's beliefs and actions are anti-American in the political sphere...

Collective salvation is anti-American....and Obama supports that...
Are you implying the Islamic faith is anti-American?

Not sure what you mean by collective salvation.

No...I think he means Black Churches are Un-American

OH....SNAP!!

You threw out that race card like a pro.....even though it was misplaced.

:disbelief:

:disbelief: :disbelief: :disbelief:

What???

Have you been living on Mars?

You think they're gonna give somebody else a chance after this?

It took alot of grease to prep the skids for Mr. Obama to get his ass in the Oval Office and now he's destroying everything they worked for.

All Obama does is prove every cracker over 60 was right about what would happen.

And you're dumb enough not to think this feeling kept a Black out of the White House before.

It's a shame because he could have erased the divide between us and instead he built a wall that's gonna take another 30 to 40 years to tear down.

What???

It took alot of grease to prep the skids for Mr. Obama to get his ass in the Oval Office and now he's destroying everything they worked for.

All Obama does is prove every cracker over 60 was right about what would happen.

And you're dumb enough not to think this feeling kept a Black out of the White House before.

It's a shame because he could have erased the divide between us and instead he built a wall that's gonna take another 30 to 40 years to tear down.

You are right about every cracker over 60. That is all that is left of the once Grand......now just old Party

What???

Wow.

Not only have you prejudged what history is going to say about Obama's presidency, and not only do you style yourself as the spokesman for every old person, but you've also managed to divine the state of race relations a generation from now!

That's impressive. It must be "special" to have cognitive abilities like yours.

Obama dropped his church like a hot potato because it was too revealing to the general public as to who he really is...

Except you said Obama wasn't a real Christian because he doesn't go to church on Christmas. Is that suddenly a prerequisite to be a Christian? Here I thought Christianity was suppose to be about Jesus, silly me.

so what gives you the idea that he actually is a Christian?

or are you just another one of those gullible believers?
The last I heard, profession of faith in Jesus Christ made you a Christian. Believe it or not, it really doesn't have anything to do with being a liberal or a conservative.

As I said before, what the hell difference does it make if he is a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or whatever.

What???

You are right about every cracker over 60. That is all that is left of the once Grand......now just old Party

Oh...you must mean the old Democrat party.

History has taught us the lessons of failed ideologies and philosophies. What is the caliber of this man, then, who arrogantly dismisses the wisdom of ages and the Founders’ natural rights and rule of law as precepts of American governance — and why?
The current kerfuffle (amongst so very many) being bandied about is whether Obama is an Islamist or Christian. It is my contention that he is neither, at least not in the conventional sense. He may have been born into the Muslim faith but his spiritual awakening occurred under the 20-year quasi-Christian tutelage of Jeremiah Wright and others of like mind. Yet, Wright’s principal message bears little in common with true Christianity, for Wright extols what are termed Collective Salvation and Social Justice.

By definition, the belief in Christ as Savior is an individual determinant. There is no "collective salvation" in the Christian faith. Nor does "social justice" stem from an individual's acceptance of Christ. Rather, these two terms are used by some who have perverted Christian Gospel to justify the societal redistribution of wealth and power.

Social Gospel — this is as close to a true faith as Obama will ever attain, and it was channeled through him by Jeremiah Wright and his associates. The social gospel uses "group morality," loosely-based biblical precepts to usurp the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This group morality or common good results in what Obama has often referred to as a collective salvation.

Collective salvation becomes, then, a substitute for individual repentance and faith in the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. Collective salvation deceives many into thinking that they can receive salvation collectively just by their perceived good deeds rather than turning to Christ’s sacrifice as the only way to make peace with God for their sins.

Collectivism and payback

This is not Christianity, nor is it Islam. It is a sacrifice of individual rights to special-interest wishes cloaked in the guise of faith. At its root is race, especially as expounded by Reverend Wright’s black liberation theology. When Obama’s 20-year immersion into the perversion that is liberation theology is coupled with the anarchic teachings of mentors such as William Avery, Saul Alinsky, and many others, the Obama regime and its craftily-concocted agenda are more clearly understood.

If one thinks back on all of the issues that have surfaced in Obama’s brief "post-racial" tenure, a significant portion involve direct or indirect factors based upon race. This is in line with Obama’s beliefs and his resulting tyranny by the minority of the majority. The issues of today and how they are approached by this man are demonstrative.

In part because of his vagabond childhood as well as his narrowly-focused spiritual mentoring, Obama does not truly understand Americans and is only familiar with the rudiments of deeply-held American traditions. He fails to grasp what 9/11 means to Americans. He has no qualms in subverting the constitutional rule of law to obtain and hold political power and redistribute the nation’s wealth to the undeserving. Obama has proven himself to support foreign interests over national concerns — he is a stranger to the American way.

To the Obama regime, this is payback time for America; This is the time of Social Justice and Collective Salvation. This is what he was taught and this is who he is.
B2 Journal | Obama’s collective baggages

B2 Journal | Obama’s collective baggages

Another thread wingeing about Obama. Imagine that!

Who is Obama?

The worst president ever in the history of the United States.

Thankfully 95% of Historians will disagree with you. By the time his two terms are up, Obama will be considered one of the top 10 Presidents

...i believe this picture accurately describes you.
supergoat.jpg

Who is Obama?

The worst president ever in the history of the United States.

Thankfully 95% of Historians will disagree with you. By the time his two terms are up, Obama will be considered one of the top 10 Presidents

...i believe this picture accurately describes you.
supergoat.jpg

I have posted my reasons why Obama will be considered a top ten President. I have yet to see one of you wingnuts post where you think he will be ranked and why?

Just posting "you are crazy" comments doesn't cut it

get real, nitpicker

how about a real response with some substance showing what you really believe...?
What I really believe is simple minds are attracted to simple concepts. I believe that the faith a president holds is a matter of supreme indifference. I did not vote for a pastor in chief and religion has no part to play in American politics.

I believe that fundamentalism is a curse in all civilizations. Muslim fundamentalists have hijacked the faith in the eyes of most Americans. Fundamentalist Jews have made life for Palestinians so miserable, apt comparisons to Jewish repression under Nazism can be honestly made. And Christian fundamentalists want nothing more than to impose their peculiar dogma on every American, if we could only see what is "good for us".

Thats' substantially what I believe.

KISS.

However, what a leader of our country believes is of importance to the people of this country.....ESPECIALLY when it appears that those beliefs are affecting political philosophy AND political actions....

Should the President "appear" to have faith in order to extinguish your fears that not having faith "appears" to affect political action?

Where the president faces to pray or to whom he does pray is immaterial. What he does make the difference. And classifying people by religion leads to excluding people by religion. Didn't the 15th century Spanish, the 16th century English, the 17th century French or the 20th century Germans teach you anything?

Why?

George W Bush, Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover, James Buchanan...all complete and epic failures. Yet Americans continue to elect white males into the presidency.

Why?

George W Bush, Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover, James Buchanan...all complete and epic failures. Yet Americans continue to elect white males into the presidency.
Firstly, I'm not sure that any Georgians have really run for president since Carter. Secondly, I wasn't aware that Georgians constitute a race. Thirdly, there are plenty of states that have never had one of their own elected to the presidency, while there are just a handful that have had multiple individuals elected to the presidency throughout their history.

To say that another black man will not be elected to the highest office based on the performance of this one is a very backward statement, one that we were supposed to have overcome by electing a non-caucasian to begin with. Very disappointing indeed.

Firstly, I'm not sure that any Georgians have really run for president since Carter. Secondly, I wasn't aware that Georgians constitute a race. Thirdly, there are plenty of states that have never had one of their own elected to the presidency, while there are just a handful that have had multiple individuals elected to the presidency throughout their history.

To say that another black man will not be elected to the highest office based on the performance of this one is a very backward statement, one that we were supposed to have overcome by electing a non-caucasian to begin with. Very disappointing indeed.

Well at least using Conhog's "logic" we don't have to worry about Newt (R - Georgia) ascending to the presidency.

Well at least using Conhog's "logic" we don't have to worry about Newt (R - Georgia) ascending to the presidency.

I'm on the fence. I'm not certain that anyone who is or was a Fox News contributor actually has a serious chance of winning. They may not realize it at the time, but being a paid contributor diminishes credibility and makes them too polarizing a figure. In my book at least.:cuckoo:

Lets see..

Newt Gingrich is from Georgia and right wingers are pushing him to run for President.

Aren't they afraid he will be like Jimmy Carter?

Actually, Jimmy Carter was a better President and a better person than Newt would ever be

Forum List

Back