Who is Obama going to blame the coming recession on?

President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube

Your guy crashed the wolrd economy a full month before Obama was even elected you lying sacks of shit.

He also allowed this country to be hit on its own soil on his watch.

if this is what your party has to offer than your party will die.

Keep lying about the republican record the facts are easy to retrieve and prove how dishonest you all are

Yeah those zero down FHA DPA Federal Government backed loans Clinton started in '96 were inconsequential to the big picture...

Even the USDA Zero Down no MI loans today are all Bush's fault...

Everything is 43's fault...

Reality...

Stick to tiddlywinks TM, I don't want to stretch your limited capacity...

What has Bush got to do with this NEW recession? Forget about the dems voting on all that shit when he was in. Forget the housing crash that he DIDNT want to happen. Forget it all and blame it on someone that has not been prez in 4 years. Goddamn your stupid. People call people hacks, maybe not them being that all the time, just for a post or so. But you my dear, are a goddamn hack. You are part of the problem.

Yep. She's dumber than a box of rocks. Hell the dumb bitch moved BACK to Cali.
Gotta be pretty dumb to do that. Believe me. A box of rocks has got it all over that flamming idiot.

As for who does that fuck in the WH blame?? Don't know but you can bet your last buck and your ass it won't be himself.

Who is Obama going to blame the coming recession on?

Chumlee!!
tumblr_m9yecpJZZV1qdmrx5o1_1280.jpg

He will blame rich people who don't want to share.

Those greedy bastards!

Now everyone. Let's not be selfish here.
If people with more knowledge than the President has for fixing the economy
would openly share and redistribute this knowledge among those without, we can all win!

Let's ask all Americans to bail out the govt ourselves.
Pick an issue that has bankrupted the state budgets, or cost taxpayers millions or billions of dollars. And let's pool together, buy out shares in the debt, issue promissory notes against that debt (holding the wrongdoers not the taxpayers responsible for paying it back) and circulate those IOU notes to fund job creation in solutions that address and fix the wrongs.

we can even create jobs for lawyers, student interns in schools to earn credits toward their coursework or their student loans, or fundraising teams to collect money against these debts for damages owed to the public -- either from the wrongdoers found responsible, or from citizens investing and owning shares in the programs that are solving problems effectively.

These can't be fake projected solutions. They have to be programs that will solve the problems over time and eventually pay back and be sustainable, or else nobody will invest.

This is our chance to step in and take back control of govt and taxes by choosing where to invest our resources directly. Note: after the Great Depression, Jesse Jones gathered private investors to bail out banks and get paid back over time. We can do the same thing here.
The plans clearly have to be real, not political projections to CYA for someone in office.
The field is wide open for people to organize around solutions they believe in, and invest.

gee you mean that austerity didnt work out for europe?

Tax cuts and spending cuts havent happened in Europe. They keep bailing them out instead and never actually fixing the problems.

Oh and the answer is obvious who is to blame for the coming Depression: Bush

The primary job of the president is to enforce the laws of the United States, yet we seem to make the president responsible for the well-being of our economy. If we want one of the branches to be responsible for our economic well-being, either the executive or the legislature, maybe we should amend the constituion delegating the authority and the necessary power to one of the branches?
Today, it seems if the goal of one political party is to make sure the American economy fails, and has enough power to carry out that goal, then something is wrong.

President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube

Your guy crashed the wolrd economy a full month before Obama was even elected you lying sacks of shit.

He also allowed this country to be hit on its own soil on his watch.

if this is what your party has to offer than your party will die.

Keep lying about the republican record the facts are easy to retrieve and prove how dishonest you all are

Are you really dumb enough to believe that Bush, or any President, has the power to crash the world economy? The Democrat party deserves your membership.

Clinton allowed this country to be hit on its own soil on his watch, and so did Obama. Have you already forgotten Benghazi, the first WTC attack, the African embassies, and the USS Cole? Perhaps you are unaware that embassies, consulates, and American warships are soverign US territory.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your willingness to share it with the rest of us.

The Eurozone has entered one, and we of course are right on its heels.

Euro zone falls into second recession since 2009 | Reuters

Discuss!
snl101myersrichman010704.jpg
Did he have a recession? Nope.

So who is Trump going to blame his recession on? He should blame himself because he started the trade war with China.

Get your head out of your ass, China is a bad player.
View attachment 277699

Seems to me in January 2019 the economy was booming. Republicans said wages were up and companies were doing great. The economy was already good before Trump got into office and he gave huge tax breaks to corporations and wages went up. Everything was going great.

Now I do understand that if you are going to deal with China, this is the best time to do it. But I thought Trump was a good negotiator? He's not doing a good job negotiating a deal with China. He thinks he's the man but China thinks they are. They don't give a fuck if they take down their/our economy and apparently neither does Trump.

Seems to me Trump made an even bigger deal about China than he had to. And his tactics suck. He sucks.

But, I do want them to stop their shinanigans so I sort of get it.

How is that trade war going anyways?

U.S. adds just 130,000 jobs, a sign Trump’s trade war may have begun hiring slowdown

For sure, times could be better. The forecast for this year means that real net farm income would come in 36 percent below its peak of $136.5 billion in 2013 and slightly below its 2000-18 average ($90.1 billion).

The job gain was boosted by the temporary hiring of 25,000 government workers for the 2020 Census. Excluding all government hiring, businesses added just 96,000 jobs, the fewest since May.

Forum List

Back