Who is next President?

In 2008, America needs it's first REAL president since Roosevelt! Someone whose dedication to our country is unchallangeable. A man (or woman) who can say that they are truely NON_PARTISAN and have a record to prove it. Someone who has served honorably both in public service and in the military. A person who has at times been called a "turncoat" for not voting along partisan party lines but beoing big enough to stand for what is right instead. The most qualified man in the country to be our president will indeed NOT be a candidate in 2008 or at any other time unless he asked by public opinion. You see, this man WILL serve if he is asked but cares nothing for the fame or glamor. He is a true public servant like no other has EVER been.

After retiring from public service to go home and indulge his true passion of teaching after waiting a lifetime, this man was contacted by his state's governor and asked to fill an empty US Senate seat. Knowing his later years were upon him and feeling the disappointment associated with NOT being able to fulfill his true aspirations he replied when asked if he would serve, "YES SIR". This United States Marine Sargeant was geared up and mustered the follwing morning as the US Senator from Georgia. He DID serve, and he served well. After winning re-election and serving one more term he served again, at the Republican National Convention. He took the podium and supported a Republican, even though he was a stand hard old fashioned Roosevelt style Democrat. He realized this would mean the enfd of his political career however this man isn't interested in kissing anyones ass.

There are no more men like Zell Miller in American politics, there just are not any. I'm so proud to have been a citizen of Georgia and live in the district which first offered this extraordinary man to our country.

If we were smart, Americans would launch the biggest campaign in history to convince this man to PLEASE be our president. An uncorruptable, untiring and principled man of ethical standards who would serve every single person in the United States of America. No company could buy him, no woman entice him and you could bet he would be the absolute most popular commander and cheif of our armed forces ever in history.

Zell Miller for President in 08

In 2008, America needs it's first REAL president since Roosevelt! Someone whose dedication to our country is unchallangeable. A man (or woman) who can say that they are truely NON_PARTISAN and have a record to prove it. Someone who has served honorably both in public service and in the military. A person who has at times been called a "turncoat" for not voting along partisan party lines but beoing big enough to stand for what is right instead. The most qualified man in the country to be our president will indeed NOT be a candidate in 2008 or at any other time unless he asked by public opinion. You see, this man WILL serve if he is asked but cares nothing for the fame or glamor. He is a true public servant like no other has EVER been.

After retiring from public service to go home and indulge his true passion of teaching after waiting a lifetime, this man was contacted by his state's governor and asked to fill an empty US Senate seat. Knowing his later years were upon him and feeling the disappointment associated with NOT being able to fulfill his true aspirations he replied when asked if he would serve, "YES SIR". This United States Marine Sargeant was geared up and mustered the follwing morning as the US Senator from Georgia. He DID serve, and he served well. After winning re-election and serving one more term he served again, at the Republican National Convention. He took the podium and supported a Republican, even though he was a stand hard old fashioned Roosevelt style Democrat. He realized this would mean the enfd of his political career however this man isn't interested in kissing anyones ass.

There are no more men like Zell Miller in American politics, there just are not any. I'm so proud to have been a citizen of Georgia and live in the district which first offered this extraordinary man to our country.

If we were smart, Americans would launch the biggest campaign in history to convince this man to PLEASE be our president. An uncorruptable, untiring and principled man of ethical standards who would serve every single person in the United States of America. No company could buy him, no woman entice him and you could bet he would be the absolute most popular commander and cheif of our armed forces ever in history.

Zell Miller for President in 08

I like Zell, but he's 78 years old. BTW, FDR was a very partisan president, a good president for getting us through the war, but partisan indeed.

I think it very possible that there are men/women in the mold of Zell; they just are not interested in running for office in light of the current political and media atmosphere. A true saint would stand accused of hiding their past. It's toxic.

The % that got Bush re-elected on the "sanctity" of marriage in '04.

They've become the new base of the republican party.

Who knows, maybe their time in the spotlight is over already, like that of the NASCAR dad and soccer mom. Many of them now seem fed up because they don't feel Bush has delivered on many of his promises.

In any even they wont be voting for a pro stem cell, pro abortion, pro gay marriage ticket.

You are so wrong. Gay marriage was the issue libs brought out.

In SF, the Mayor gave a one finger salute to to the law and the voters when he started having gays married against the law

The liberal media fell all over them and gave them glowing press coverage

Then the MA SC ordered a law be created to allow gay marrage.

Libs were outraged when conservatives spoke up and opposed more insane liberalism, and now libs are blaming us for another liberal failure

I don't know about the Republican side, but my predicition is that Hillary won't even make the nomination, if she decides to run at all....

I just finished reading a National Review article that says pretty much the same thing.

Baraka Obama may be a choice. His face graced the cover of TIME with the words "The Next President?" next to them. He may be a good choice. He's young, good looking, from what I can tell, he's personable and most of all, he doesn't seem to have any ghosts from the past to come to haunt him. Oh yes, then there's the fact that his father was black, so he qualifies as a black candidate. The most his critics can come up with is that he's not very experienced.

Hillary Clinton has too much baggage from her husband. If she ran, all of that would surface in the campaign. A poll of Democrats gave her a 69% favorable rating, Baraka Obama got 82%. She's too divisive, people either love her or hate her.

Also, notice all the favorable attention that Nancy Pelosi is getting in the press lately. I'd call it love. The press corps is acting like a bunch of groupies for Nancy Pelosi. It may fade, but I don't think it will... for crying out loud, they're even praising her for the clothes she wears! I don't ever remember the press corps doing that for Hillary, can you? I think Hillary's fashion sense seems to be confined to pants suits, so that didn't give the press much to work with.

Anyway, a first lady Speaker of the House today is better than a possible female president in two years. At least from the press corps point of view.

And if Pelosi is going to do the things she's been promising, her name is going to be in the headlines a lot during the next two years.

I don't think all of this will help Hillary in her quest for the White House. I also think those two are going to be locking horns before too long. Hillary was queen of the roost in recognition, now it's going to be Nancy Pelosi.... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... and if Hillary is the one scorned, it's going to be King Kong vs. Godzilla.

Girl fight! Girl fight!!!! It's going to almost as good as female mud wrestling!

I don't know about the Republican side, but my predicition is that Hillary won't even make the nomination, if she decides to run at all....

I just finished reading a National Review article that says pretty much the same thing.

Baraka Obama may be a choice. His face graced the cover of TIME with the words "The Next President?" next to them. He may be a good choice. He's young, good looking, from what I can tell, he's personable and most of all, he doesn't seem to have any ghosts from the past to come to haunt him. Oh yes, then there's the fact that his father was black, so he qualifies as a black candidate. The most his critics can come up with is that he's not very experienced.

Hillary Clinton has too much baggage from her husband. If she ran, all of that would surface in the campaign. A poll of Democrats gave her a 69% favorable rating, Baraka Obama got 82%. She's too divisive, people either love her or hate her.

Also, notice all the favorable attention that Nancy Pelosi is getting in the press lately. I'd call it love. The press corps is acting like a bunch of groupies for Nancy Pelosi. It may fade, but I don't think it will... for crying out loud, they're even praising her for the clothes she wears! I don't ever remember the press corps doing that for Hillary, can you?

At any rate, I don't think that will help Hillary in her quest for the White House. I also think those two are going to be locking horns before too long. Hillary was queen of the roost in recognition, now it's going to be Nancy Pelosi.... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... and if Hillary is the one scorned, it's going to be King Kong vs. Godzilla.

I think there may be more ghosts than the national press is aware of. He backed one of the most corrupt candidates in Chicago history, which is saying a hell of alot. He's already had to 'express regret' at one of his decisions, which is tied to again, corruption, from which he personally benefitted.

I think there may be more ghosts than the national press is aware of. He backed one of the most corrupt candidates in Chicago history, which is saying a hell of alot. He's already had to 'express regret' at one of his decisions, which is tied to again, corruption, from which he personally benefitted.

When you're a Democrat, you can do no wrong. The national press seems to be unaware of a lot of things... on purpose.

Harry Reid, for instance. What about that land deal and his mis-spending campaign contributions? That was just a few weeks ago and already he's the house majority speaker to be and have coffee with Bush....

I doubt either of those two things are going to be remembered for long....

P.S. I was listening to the Laura Ingraham show yesterday (online, we don't get her on the radio here in Empty-cott New York). Anyway, she had a sound bite from Jackie Mason, the comic. He was pretty funny, but he also made some very poignant observations. One of which, was that, if you're a Democrat, you can't do anything wrong... right on the mark

You are so wrong. Gay marriage was the issue libs brought out.

Which is not only irrelevent to what I said, its also a retarded strawman, but I suppose you're a bit too partisan to understand that.

In SF, the Mayor gave a one finger salute to to the law and the voters when he started having gays married against the law

The liberal media fell all over them and gave them glowing press coverage

Then the MA SC ordered a law be created to allow gay marrage.

Yeah they did, at the state level. Bush meanwhile campagined on what again? A constitutional ban on gay marriage. (see any contridictions here with your "return more power to the states" ideology?) Kerry opposed all that and basicly lost the election because of it.

Libs were outraged when conservatives spoke up and opposed more insane liberalism, and now libs are blaming us for another liberal failure

:slap:

Which is not only irrelevent to what I said, its also a retarded strawman, but I suppose you're a bit too partisan to understand that.

Yeah they did, at the state level. Bush meanwhile campagined on what again? A constitutional ban on gay marriage. (see any contridictions here with your "return more power to the states" ideology?) Kerry opposed all that and basicly lost the election because of it.

Libs were so sure they would ride gay marriage to victory in 04 - but it blew up in their faces

Pres Bush got involved when libs wanted to ram gay marriage down the throats of the people (pun intended) and played the racist card when people had the gall to disagree with them

Rosie O'Donnell, Man of the People
Congratz to the lesbian Gandhi, Rosie O'Donnell, who married her longtime Significant Other Domestic Life Partner, Karen Carpenter, in the face of overwhelming opposition from that fascist hatemonger Bush!

"We were both inspired to come here after the sitting president made the vile and hateful comments he made. Sometimes civil disobedience is necessary to insure freedom for all. Isn't that right, babycakes?" Rosie snarled at the press while holding her blushing bride in a loving head-lock.

"Merp!" Carpenter agreed. Carpenter, a former dancer and marketing executive for Nickelodeon, has produced 9 of Rosie's 17 children, impregnating herself with a turkey-baster filled with sperm purchased on eBay. "We just want to be treated like normal people, is that so much to ask?"

Although the two had been cohabitating for six years, it was George Bush's sudden support for a Constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage that forced the couple to tie the knot.

"We should conduct this difficult debate in a manner worthy of our country, without bitterness or anger," Bush spoke to reporters at the White House last Monday. "In all that lies ahead, let us match strong convictions with kindness and goodwill and decency."

For the folks at home, that's secret code for "Let's exterminate the queers". Good ol' Rosie saw right through it.

"I think the actions of the President are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," O'Donnell hissed in response to Bush's speech. "I could just rip his head off and shit down his neck!!"

The newlyweds celebrated their nuptials along with thousands of San Franciscans by castrating Bush in effigy, followed with a dildo sword-fight on the steps of City Hall.

This open-minded, tolerant blogger wishes the O'Donnell family all the happiness in the world, and may God protect them from the right-wing Christians who only want to spoil everyone's good time.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/gaylesbitransherm/index.html

Libs were so sure they would ride gay marriage to victory in 04 - but it blew up in their faces

Pres Bush got involved when libs wanted to ram gay marriage down the throats of the people (pun intended) and played the racist card when people had the gall to disagree with them

Do you do this on purpose or did you just spend your childhood arguing with walls?

I'm confused. :confused: I thought there were several threads on gay marriage and this one was on the 'next' President. Is it me? :dunno:

Forum List

Back