Who is Nathan Sproul?

When you investigate real crimes and punish criminals how is that revenge?

The dems can investigate and run the coutnry at the same time unlike your failed party who cant do anything they promise but sure can ballon the debt.

When you investigate real crimes and punish criminals how is that revenge?

The dems can investigate and run the coutnry at the same time unlike your failed party who cant do anything they promise but sure can ballon the debt.

Go for it--I'm sure that's what the people want. Btw --could I sit next to you whe Obama gives his acceptance speech and tells everyone that we have to put aside our partisanship and come together as a nation bla bla bla ?

I bet he can set the world's back peddling speed record.

Investigating real crimes is not partisan.

Why would you suggest that ANY president or mayor for that matter should ignore crimes?

Real crimes are not partisan bickering.

Do you allow criminals who have prevented legal voters from voting because you think its partisan?

I suggest these people should be called traitors and punished accordingly.

Real crimes are not partisan bickering.

Do you allow criminals who have prevented legal voters from voting because you think its partisan?

I suggest these people should be called traitors and punished accordingly.

Tell Obama---he'll get right on it for ya.

He wont have to do anything but appoint REAL Lawyers who care about the law and country over party.

That is their job and they will do it unlike the partisan hacks Bush appointed to the DOJ.

Maybe you need to study some government history?

You see NO PRESIDENT before Bush politized the DOJ.

NOT ONE.

Maybe you need to study some government history?

You see NO PRESIDENT before Bush politized the DOJ.

NOT ONE.

right. no one ever appointed a political ally to a DOJ post, ever.
gotcha.
i'll grant that no one appointed a moron on the scale of gonzales to be AG, but you're occupying an alternative universe if you think no president ever politicized DOJ.
do you think bobby kennedy was the absolute best AG his brother could have appointed? was john mitchell appointed for his fine legal mind? janet reno?

please.

Forum List

Back