Who is Nathan Sproul?

• Banned
No he has been tapped to run voter regs by the republicans including McCrusty.

They like his results.

They dont care about his tactics.

• Banned
No because ACORN has never caused anyone to lose their vote.

Nathan Sproul was paid millions by the GOP to tear up democratic registrations.

Its a very bad fit.

He would have to tear up nearly 70% of the registrations Acorn takes in.

No because ACORN has never caused anyone to lose their vote.

Nathan Sproul was paid millions by the GOP to tear up democratic registrations.

Its a very bad fit.

He would have to tear up nearly 70% of the registrations Acorn takes in.

he's been convicted as many times as the head of ACORN, so i'd say he's an excellent fit even though his organization still lags in the crucial "# of states where it's under investigation" category.

like peas in a pod.

• Banned
I ran into a couple of his scumbags in the 2004 election.

They were two pretty young women sitting in front of the DMV registaring voters.

Now tell me why these idiots were sitting in front of the one place in any city that with every transaction they ask you if you would like to registar to vote?

Because they wanted to throw away the registrations that were democratic.

To have a registration drive that truely wanted to registar Americans in the one place that they will get asked to registar is either VAST stupidity or its a plan to catch them before they registar inside.

They asked me and my son if we wanted to registar and we both said we were already registared.

On the way out they asked again and I siad to them " why so you can change me over to a republican without my consent?" they hung their heads.

They looked so fucking guilty it wasnt even funny.

• Banned
he's been convicted as many times as the head of ACORN, so i'd say he's an excellent fit even though his organization still lags in the crucial "# of states where it's under investigation" category.

like peas in a pod.

No there is a differance, You see ACORN has been investigated with a fine tooth comb and nothing was found.

Nathen never got investigated by the DOJ lawyers who were in the bag for Bush and the republicans.

DOJ lawyers were fired if they looked into any real voting fraud.

so he'd be a good fit for ACORN should the opportunity come up.

does he hire temp workers? all the best frauds do.

You do realize that there's a big difference in a couple of kids making a few extra dollars by putting in a reg for a fake name (which ACORN notifies the proper authorities to remove since they can't, by law, do it themselves) and paying someone to engage in full scale voter fraud?

I'd hope you do.... I'm pretty sure you do....actually, I'm positive you do.

So why liken the two things when they aren't comparable?

You do realize that there's a big difference in a couple of kids making a few extra dollars by putting in a reg for a fake name (which ACORN notifies the proper authorities to remove since they can't, by law, do it themselves) and paying someone to engage in full scale voter fraud?

until it's proven that he engaged in voter fraud and he's convicted of same, the only difference i see is which team they're playing for. the speculations of a columnist in a second rate newspaper just don't do it for me. sorry. imo, they're both wrong.

No, he doesn't understand.

Thank God, you do.

This is just what the DOJ scandal was about.

This is why the Bush admin politized the DOJ.

They used the DOJ to protect vote fraud on the republican side and to try and drum up a smoke screen of vote fraud on the dem side.

They fired those who refused to sell out their entire moral code and promoted the ones who sold out for power.

It is still to this day amazing to me how many sellouts they could find.

I will forever be thankful to real Americans like David Igelsies who stood up to them and said "then fire me".

That is one republican who deserves to be admired.

If the Republicans had any real morals left they would run him for president.

This is just what the DOJ scandal was about.

This is why the Bush admin politized the DOJ.

They used the DOJ to protect vote fraud on the republican side and to try and drum up a smoke screen of vote fraud on the dem side.

They fired those who refused to sell out their entire moral code and promoted the ones who sold out for power.

It is still to this day amazing to me how many sellouts they could find.

I will forever be thankful to real Americans like David Igelsies who stood up to them and said "then fire me".

That is one republican who deserves to be admired.

If the Republicans had any real morals left they would run him for president.

Thank God for the internet. You can't get away with this stuff anymore. I hope some people go to jail.....especially Karl Rove.

Oh I think there will be people going to jail.

I think there are few people who need to move out of the country if they want to keep from seeing bars all day long.

If O'Bama...em.....WHEN O'Bama wins you will see alot of these people Moving abroad.

until it's proven that he engaged in voter fraud and he's convicted of same, the only difference i see is which team they're playing for. the speculations of a columnist in a second rate newspaper just don't do it for me. sorry. imo, they're both wrong.

Spend much time working in political clubs?

Every election time, we do petitions. Those petitions are gathered by volunteers. They all want to get a minimum number of signatures so they look good. Then those petitions are brought into the dem club where the attorneys review them to make sure the petitions meet the legal requirements to put someone's name on the ballot. Every so often, we get what we call "kitchen table" petitions...where it looks like a few people sit around a table, writing in different people's names and addresses out of the phone book. Those petitions are removed by us before they ever get sent to county for binding. Then at county, the petitions are reviewed again to make sure that every one meets minimum standards... and any "kitchen table" or other irregularities are removed. Then the whole batch is bound and filed with the board of elections.

I don't see the ACORN thing as much different from "kitchen table" jobs except that ACORN isn't permitted to remove the names themselves like we are and instead has to flag the appropriate registrations.

Spend much time working in political clubs?

Every election time, we do petitions. Those petitions are gathered by volunteers. They all want to get a minimum number of signatures so they look good. Then those petitions are brought into the dem club where the attorneys review them to make sure the petitions meet the legal requirements to put someone's name on the ballot. Every so often, we get what we call "kitchen table" petitions...where it looks like a few people sit around a table, writing in different people's names and addresses out of the phone book. Those petitions are removed by us before they ever get sent to county for binding. Then at county, the petitions are reviewed again to make sure that every one meets minimum standards... and any "kitchen table" or other irregularities are removed. Then the whole batch is bound and filed with the board of elections.

I don't see the ACORN thing as much different from "kitchen table" jobs except that ACORN isn't permitted to remove the names themselves like we are and instead has to flag the appropriate registrations.

we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Dont bother him with facts and truth the GOP made his mind up already.

That is why the whole DOJ being politicized could nto get ACORN convicted of anything.

ACORN documents and flags and then helps in the prosecutions of any ex employee who breaks the laws.

Not one case was shown to be anything but a temp employee trying to cheat ACORN out of wages.

Oh I think there will be people going to jail.

I think there are few people who need to move out of the country if they want to keep from seeing bars all day long.

If O'Bama...em.....WHEN O'Bama wins you will see alot of these people Moving abroad.

Man are you setting yourself up for a big disappointment. If the Dems plan to go on an investigating and prosecuting binge when they get in office, they will shredded. Do you think the Democrats are all just dying to use their power for revenge ?

Forum List

Back