who is most dangerous person in the world? top 3?

Dani, there's been a whole lot of news and talk here in the US about Middle Eastern men raping women. There is always at least one post a day that shows Muslim refugees raping European women or women in their own country (last night it was on the news about Egypt). Why do men think it is okay for their daughters, wives, sisters, mothers to be raped? Why do they get away with it? What is going on?

Dani, there's been a whole lot of news and talk here in the US about Middle Eastern men raping women. There is always at least one post a day that shows Muslim refugees raping European women or women in their own country (last night it was on the news about Egypt). Why do men think it is okay for their daughters, wives, sisters, mothers to be raped? Why do they get away with it? What is going on?

because they are barberian
country like egypt and syria and pakistan and lybia and .... have bad cultue
they are savage

rape in iran= dead penalty
malasya-iran-turkey-indonesia-kurds-azeri-turkmen-tajik........ are moslem too
why you .....?

when merkel did open border for syrian wahabis, i was disagree and i .....predict it(rape and molest ..)
german are aryan and iranian love german.
my aunt is very emotional .
when my aunt watched cologne rape news .

she did cry.....

they are savage

why you .....?

when merkel did open border for syrian wahabis, i was disagree and i .....predict it(rape and molest ..)

she did cry.....

Is this type of behavior really a part of their peoples culture? Or is it more from the terrorist groups of recent years? I have trouble grasping the idea this is normal & throughout their history

they are savage

why you .....?

she did cry.....

Is this type of behavior really a part of their peoples culture? Or is it more from the terrorist groups of recent years? I have trouble grasping the idea this is normal & throughout their history

no full rape like india.for example molest.... is a part of egypt people culture
cologne rape wasnt full rape.it was molest
people think : it isnt men fault.it is women fault !!!!!! if you havnt full-hjab.you deserve........ molest.you want molest.you happy with molest.The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve !!!!!!!

they are savage

why you .....?

she did cry.....

no full rape like india.for example molest.... is a part of egypt people culture
cologne rape wasnt full rape.it was molest
people think : it isnt men fault.it is women fault !!!!!! if you havnt full-hjab.you deserve........ molest.you want molest.you happy with molest.The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve !!!!!!!

Yes, thank you. I had done some checking about Muslim/Islam sexual behaviors & found that anything sexual outside of marriage is prohibited (not allowed) and still within those confines of law, pedophilia (sex with kids) is acceptable. With or without hjab or burka. But a lot of the attacks that I've heard of are also with adult women and that makes me wonder more if it isn't just a more recent behavior. But thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back