Who is more the whore?

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Who is more the whore?

A woman who practices birth control regularly and has sex 50 times in one year?

Or a woman who doesn't practice birth control regularly and finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy?

And, the follow up question is, why would a woman who finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy automatically be a whore?

Who is more the whore?

Not necessarily. Only if the woman who has sex 50 times a year has had sex with more than 3-4 different guys in that same year. My wife has sex at least 50 times in a year, but only with me.

Or a woman who doesn't practice birth control regularly and finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy?

How many times did she have sex? How many men? The unprotected sex and the pregnancy don't really make a differnce as to whether she's a whore or not.

And, the follow up question is, why would a woman who finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy automatically be a whore?

On the fact that she had an unwanted pregnancy alone? She should not be labeled a whore. Stupid, but not a whore.

Who is more the whore?

Not necessarily. Only if the woman who has sex 50 times a year has had sex with more than 3-4 different guys in that same year. My wife has sex at least 50 times in a year, but only with me.

How many times did she have sex? How many men? The unprotected sex and the pregnancy don't really make a differnce as to whether she's a whore or not.

On the fact that she had an unwanted pregnancy alone? She should not be labeled a whore. Stupid, but not a whore.
:thup:

Right. Exactly.

Yet, I see too many (one is too many, IMO) who assume anyone who has or even wants an abortion is a whore.

Who is more the whore?

Right. Exactly.

Yet, I see too many (one is too many, IMO) who assume anyone who has or even wants an abortion is a whore.

Yeah, that's stupid.

Who is more the whore?

Right. Exactly.

Surely opinions like that can be treated with the contempt they deserve.

Who is more the whore?

1. how many times has the preggy girl had sex?
2. Is the sex the girls are having with their husband or random flings?

Who is more the whore?

1. how many times has the preggy girl had sex?
2. Is the sex the girls are having with their husband or random flings?
1. Any number from 1-50.

2. Assume the same conditions for both, the only difference is that BC wasn't used in one.

Right. Exactly.

Surely opinions like that can be treated with the contempt they deserve.
I try to call that out whenever I see it.

It is most definitely, deserving of contempt.

women have as much right to enjoy sex as an adult as any man does.

fuck you OP

Who is more the whore?

We need to define terms...

slut= likes sex and fucks around
whore=uses sex for money.

Who is more the whore?

Right. Exactly.

Why would a woman having an abortion be a whore... she is NOT using the baby to gain financially?

Right. Exactly.

Why would a woman having an abortion be a whore... she is NOT using the baby to gain financially?
I agree. I have issue with too many who call women who have had or even want to have an abortion, whores.

I've seen it too often. It happened today, as a matter of fact.

Right. Exactly.

I agree. I have issue with too many who call women who have had or even want to have an abortion, whores.

I've seen it too often. It happened today, as a matter of fact.

To muslims... we are all whores.

Forum List

Back